Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event- Great Dragon Wall

+47
BlackSliver
applesauce
doublej1965
Gosh
gvs007
UnderGround
mewantcookies
Event Horizon
Joe Smoe
ILVS2
DevilJin6Six6
Pook and Pie
Ripshard
Eladamri
Mortium
prancey
JessicaMD
Abrakadaver
krisirk
verbalkintify
Armitaage
sleekr
darkeon
robinsonsteve62
General Osf
Stormbringer65
ctigers124
Xoct
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
Delilah
light
espnted
mydroid4
kheimon
Volrath
ryesteve
kyan
Bestron2
silentsong
dr4ko
Liberator
Vallette
Trakt
God_of_War
xalthos
Gav
blah
51 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Event- Great Dragon Wall - Page 8 Empty Re: Event- Great Dragon Wall

Post by DS_Melora88 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:42 am

Reading these posts, it seems most people got the dark arts centaur, is that one more common. Anyone have an idea what they are worth, I don't really intend to keep mine.

DS_Melora88

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:50 am

200 + EP I would suspect. I've seen some going for around that ballpark, but although you said you don't intend to keep it, if you just hold onto it, over time it will probably increase in value.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:10 am

Bestron2 wrote:
silentsong wrote:well I am thoroughly pissed now. I actually invested a good bit of real life currency on this one. I went all-in on this event, determined to get the 30 BP AA and finally break through, beginning my next step towards becoming a top-tier f2p player.

Umm, not to be an a-hole or anything, but how would you be a top-tier F2P player if you spent real life My teacher said good "job"? In that case you really couldn't call yourself Free to Play because you Paid stuff...

Anyway, to the person above the person above me Laughing you must just be really unlucky to not get a 30 BP AA at 6200%. I guess its just the luck of the draw - maybe in the next event you'll make the rankings. There's always something to look forward to, and now that this event is behind us just don't look back and regret anything.

You misunderstood. I didn't say that spending kash makes me top-tier. I'm saying I was trying to get a centaur to sell for enough EP that I would no longer have to invest any more dollurs to stay in the black in terms of EP/BP. Thus, allowing me to rank higher in events, getting better and better rewards and eventually being able to buy essentially anything I want, which, at that point, would put me into the top tier as I would have multiple AA/+ by then.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:15 am

silentsong wrote:
Bestron2 wrote:
silentsong wrote:well I am thoroughly pissed now. I actually invested a good bit of real life currency on this one. I went all-in on this event, determined to get the 30 BP AA and finally break through, beginning my next step towards becoming a top-tier f2p player.

Umm, not to be an a-hole or anything, but how would you be a top-tier F2P player if you spent real life My teacher said good "job"? In that case you really couldn't call yourself Free to Play because you Paid stuff...

Anyway, to the person above the person above me Laughing you must just be really unlucky to not get a 30 BP AA at 6200%. I guess its just the luck of the draw - maybe in the next event you'll make the rankings. There's always something to look forward to, and now that this event is behind us just don't look back and regret anything.

You misunderstood. I didn't say that spending kash makes me top-tier. I'm saying I was trying to get a centaur to sell for enough EP that I would no longer have to invest any more dollurs to stay in the black in terms of EP/BP. Thus, allowing me to rank higher in events, getting better and better rewards and eventually being able to buy essentially anything I want, which, at that point, would put me into the top tier as I would have multiple AA/+ by then.

lol ok then. But in turn I think you misunderstood me as well Laughing. I never said that you said that spending kash would make you top-tier (wut did I just say?) Or at least, I never meant it that way. What I didn't understand were the two phrases - "...invested a good bit of real life currency on this one", and "f2p". But yeah, I don't mean to start a debate/argument, so I'll just leave that behind now.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:19 am

DS_Melora88 wrote:I think I got extremely lucky, my first immortal wall boss was Centaur of Dark Arts. I had no intentions of going far into the immortal, I only cleared 200%. My second boss was Jupiter. Did anyone else catch a glimpse of the evolution event coming up. The had the banner up briefly, then took it down a few minutes later. Looks interesting...

It's back up now. Looks pretty interesting, and seems to follow the same style as the Drops of Darkness events. Complete missions, get evolution crystals...

Really could have had a better name though. I mean, "Creature Raise"? Seriously? And could someone from Tyranny/Rancor post what their new AA evolution monsters look like? I recall there was a thread about something like this, but the links were all taken down so yeah.

And the Sin AA evolution looks like a winged dragon to me...
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bmfl93 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:54 am

6200?!?! LOL Thanks man no offense but just to know somebody went higher than me without getting an AA makes me feel sooooo much better Smile

Bmfl93

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:08 am

I bet A(hole)team reduced the rate at which the 30 BP AAs would appear later on in the event.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8