Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

+43
DevilJin6Six6
The Skill
echoside
drLubitch
keyser sose
SwtLaotiaNix7
Vallette
Magickiller
verbalkintify
romeospcol
FrankF
Will22
cure4blues
-HOAX-
capinmorgon
South.sin
Ologolos
bacsiha
neopeter1
_Gavin
robinsonsteve62
WorpeX
ailarius
larry378
borix
Miggy
zag
JSOG
Noc3
episparh
jacobs3
faithnomorex
ThatPsalmguy
sel
applesauce
Panda987
Marked0001
Event Horizon
ryesteve
Deathblob
Scratch102
Lisu
Jewelguy
47 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) Empty Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by Jewelguy Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:45 am

My personal favorite. Ateam hasn't released the reward list yet but I assume that there will be time attack rewards like before. Your thoughts?
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by Lisu Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:20 am

Bp event... meeeh... don't have enough stashed to go for it.
Lisu
Lisu

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by Scratch102 Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:40 am

Yay BP prices shot waaaay up. nice way to make fast cash.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:42 pm

Mmmmm... Undead.....
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:33 pm

Jewelguy wrote:My personal favorite. Ateam hasn't released the reward list yet but I assume that there will be time attack rewards like before. Your thoughts?
In the past, this event type dumped too much no-skill junk, so I'll reserve judgement.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:33 pm

ryesteve wrote:In the past, this event type dumped too much no-skill junk, so I'll reserve judgement.
Don't worry. This one has A LOT more skill-less garbage for you. Enjoy!! Razz
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:48 pm

Are the profs less useful for this type of event? People want 80ep for prog.
I'm thinking at 320 bp 80 potions might be better used to refill without prog. Any insight? Never tried to rank in one of the wall events.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 pm

They keep changing the energy profile of this event, so I don't quite remember where we left off... but let's say at the endless level, it takes 5,000 bp to complete it, with an average of 10 per click. If you've got 320 max, each lap will cost you 15 1/2 potions. With the prog and a 2 bp discount, it'd be 12 1/2.

So, if the prog saves you 3 bp per lap, the question is, how many laps do you plan to do?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks. Exactly what I needed to get a rough idea. Have a lot of myBP so may take a run at it.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Could anyone tell me about how many laps were needed to rank in previous "dragon wall" events?

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:13 pm

have 500+ mybp, lvl 184

my problem:

cant afford the 30 bucks for skill reset and too lazy to manual reset -_-
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:24 am

I did the manual reset once. Just once. And I was only level 80 or something at the time. What a horribly painful process!

I'm just waiting for the reward info to be posted, to see if it's worth dropping $30. Would need 35+BP Undead IPA for me to consider it.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:47 am

u need to buy two skill reset NOT just 1..hopefully there is buy one free one thingi.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatPsalmguy Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:14 am

Even with 100 allies it only took me 1-2hrs to do a manual skill reset.
Covert and Sin rewards are Beasts, Tyranny gets a Demon. The skills this time around are DEA and they are 42bp.
I am anticipating another very competitive event so trying to compare it to previous "wall style" events is pointless. I will be taking this one a day at a time.

ThatPsalmguy

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:00 am

ThatPsalmguy wrote:I am anticipating another very competitive event

The amount of my BP in itself suggests that this would be a competitive event. Throw in good rewards, and it should be pretty tough to rank.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:02 am

sel wrote:u need to buy two skill reset NOT just 1..hopefully there is buy one free one thingi.

right, make that, i cant afford the 60 dollars to reset and back =/
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by jacobs3 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:09 am

oh no! T.T i hate bp event....

jacobs3

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:11 am

Well, I have Psycho progression+m. Gonna wait and see wall/time rewards if not good AA I will definitely sell it since I don`t have myBP/BP and time to even try for rankings
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 am

I don't like BP events much, I just hope I can make some profit from selling BP, I'll burn my bp in this while farming crystals I guess.
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 am

And this is the event type that gets random one-hour "bonus time" times, right? Or is that the choose-your-path-type event type?

I wonder what happened to that other undead-looking fellow sandwiched between the progress reward and the ranking reward:

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) 70060_big
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:58 am

If someone need Psycho progression+ I have one for sale
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:35 am

Well sold my prog the rewards for sin suck. I was only interested if that undead AA was in it. I knew after that give away, The next few events would be up/bp pits. Not to mention sin gets shafted with beast and mystic rewards. Blahhhhh

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) Empty loading on galaxy S3

Post by zag Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 am

Anyone else having issues with the event loading on an S3? It loads fine on my other devices. When i hit the enter the "enter hellfire mountains" button on the event home it just goes to the next page, but just continues to say loading indefinitly, and will never time out like the game normally does if there are connection issues etc.

zag

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:33 am

I'm not starting the event until bonus times kick in, to make it easier to get the time limit awards.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:41 am

are you sure it is time range ? I get bonus -bp consumption for 3 mins almost all the time ...
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next