Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Wall II

5 posters

Go down

Dragon Wall II Empty Dragon Wall II

Post by EdwardStarbuck Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

So, I may have read it wrong, but did the Dragon Wall II event say you needed 900 bosses to get the EES???!?!  Shocked 

On a side note, I actually joined DS just before the first Dragon Wall event.  I think you needed several color forms for that one.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wall II Empty Re: Dragon Wall II

Post by echoside Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:07 pm

I was wondering if they made each eternal lap just like the first 2, where you fight a boss every ten steps. The last event was only 60 bosses right? or maybe 70 I forget

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Ah, this event takes me back...
The first Dragon Wall had three different paths, one for each guild and you needed to get the prog that matched your current path in order to receive the bp down boost.
Why couldn't we get another ep event instead? My 80 battle points are completely useless. Sigh, good luck to you all though, go get those 900 bosses! XD

Samael

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:53 pm

the first dragon wall event forced us all to build a green, red and purple form, as each monster that matched the current dragon's color reduced energy use by 1.

applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by saip0kguy Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:03 am

Hello!

So is it one floor one boss after the 2nd floor?

saip0kguy

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:43 am

yes, but the floors are only 14 steps now, just as much bp consumed as the old 40 or maybe even a bit more but it's less time consuming.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:45 pm

What's rough though is that the cypher guardian and the wyrm guardian get harder and harder to beat.  This is normal, but when you lose they've made changes to the options.  The first option is to use the vial/phoenix down thing to come back to life and battle the guardian again, but these cost 100 sp.  The second option is to go back 3 steps and the bp cost increases by 1 point.  The problem is that the bp cost increases by 1 point permanently so if you're going for rank and don't want to spend cash, you're ultimately going to be put in a position where the energy cost is going to be too high unless you spent money early on to get sp and keep the costs lower.  Total douche move by A team.  Hopefully people figure this out early before they are "pot committed" and have to keep pushing at a more expensive rate just to hope to make rank.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:03 am

glad i skipped this one lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:57 am

I had to skill change my team to brute down, they were killing me at about level 50, the brute down got me to 186 where I ran out of bp, it looks like brute down will only get you to about 200 bosses though because the fights were getting closer and closer. Well at least for the cypher boss, the wyrm isn't nearly as tough.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:01 pm

I finished ranked 505, missed it by a few taps.  Jeez.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down