Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

+43
DevilJin6Six6
The Skill
echoside
drLubitch
keyser sose
SwtLaotiaNix7
Vallette
Magickiller
verbalkintify
romeospcol
FrankF
Will22
cure4blues
-HOAX-
capinmorgon
South.sin
Ologolos
bacsiha
neopeter1
_Gavin
robinsonsteve62
WorpeX
ailarius
larry378
borix
Miggy
zag
JSOG
Noc3
episparh
jacobs3
faithnomorex
ThatPsalmguy
sel
applesauce
Panda987
Marked0001
Event Horizon
ryesteve
Deathblob
Scratch102
Lisu
Jewelguy
47 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by verbalkintify Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:40 pm

romeospcol wrote:I managed to find 1 AA during the special 2 days of AAs.... the rest of the bosses I came across were A rank coverts Sad

You were only guranteed one AA on your first eternal lap completed after they announced the 2 day special.

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by _Gavin Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:14 pm

Bleh, thought it was PM too.

Dunno if I have the incentive to burn through 200 pure BP anymore..

Does anyone know if there'll be a mid-event ranking? and is likely to be when? Monday I'd assume if there's to be one?

_Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:42 pm

_Gavin wrote:Bleh, thought it was PM too.

Dunno if I have the incentive to burn through 200 pure BP anymore..

Does anyone know if there'll be a mid-event ranking? and is likely to be when? Monday I'd assume if there's to be one?

the event ends 3 days from now...
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Nope, not thought it was PM, it absolutely 100% was PM without any question as I checked it probably ten times daily since it was first announced because I am insanely OCD and way too invested in this game. Bug report filed for whatever that it worth I guess. ATeam seems to be giving me more and more reasons to not only never support them again, but also to stop playing completely. Yes, I realize how silly that may sound to some of you since the game is free and they are a business. But any business that can give away a fun service initially and drive off a user should really take a look at why that is happening because they have a large failure to address.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:43 pm

-HOAX- wrote:

Nope, not thought it was PM, it absolutely 100% was PM without any question as I checked it probably ten times daily since it was first announced because I am insanely OCD and way too invested in this game. Bug report filed for whatever that it worth I guess. ATeam seems to be giving me more and more reasons to not only never support them again, but also to stop playing completely. Yes, I realize how silly that may sound to some of you since the game is free and they are a business. But any business that can give away a fun service initially and drive off a user should really take a look at why that is happening because they have a large failure to address.

fyi, time mix ups have happened in other events too, once, on my device a event banner says it starts at 2am, on my friend's device, at the same moment, in the same banner, it said the event starts a 3am lol unfortunately i dont have those screenshot anymore Sad
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickiller Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:48 pm

applesauce wrote:fyi, time mix ups have happened in other events too, once, on my device a event banner says it starts at 2am, on my friend's device, at the same moment, in the same banner, it said the event starts a 3am lol unfortunately i dont have those screenshot anymore Sad

I had a screenshot of when they had Crimson Dragonoid come out. The skill was supposed to be Health Up. Instead they spelled it Helth Up. lol!

/edit: Here it is... Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 4 66l0mb
Magickiller
Magickiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:44 pm

I emailed them about the AM/PM time mix up (didn't ask for a gift, just asked what happened and what they might do to fix it) and got:
"Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you, but, we
cannot give players gift items as a means of compensation. Also, we
understand that there are still a number of issues that need to be
worked out with the game, and we are working our hardest to solve them
as soon as possible.

We are very sorry for all inconveniences this issue may have caused you
but please do know that we are doing everything we can to resolve any
bugs and issues you have experienced.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support"

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 am

What a marvelous sub event - Burn 500BP to get a GES Laughing
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 am

yeah burn 500bp to get a 15-25ep ges ^.^ fun fun

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:46 am

so I have 207 battle points.. how many BP would I have to spend to get 30 boss kills?

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:53 am

LOTS...
80 for the first 10 (roughly)
120 for the next 10 (roughly)
160 for the next 20 (roughly)

I only made one lap, so I didn't look too closely.

you would be looking at about 25 BP per lap, if I'm not mistaken, extrapolate from there.

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 am

SwtLaotiaNix7 wrote:so I have 207 battle points.. how many BP would I have to spend to get 30 boss kills?
i have 550bp and it takes me 5-6 potions to do one whole lap with a prog. There is one boss kill per lap so it would take me 150 pots to do 30 kills/laps you have roughly half the BP i have so ~ 300 battle potions.

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by keyser sose Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:57 am

he also might not have a prog, which adds 2 per click

keyser sose

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda987 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:59 am

keyser sose wrote:he also might not have a prog, which adds 2 per click
I know I was just giving him my math so he can look from there at his own situation. It's probably going to roughly cost him 300-350 bp to do 30 laps. which isn't worth the anima summon since it will probably be a sleep spirit Sad

Panda987

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

lol I have enough BP to make it.. but doesn't look like it is worth it in the end.. figured as much...thanks

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:39 pm

I burn 7bp per lap, soooo :3

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by drLubitch Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:04 am

how much laps i need to do to be in 500?

drLubitch

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:35 am

ranked 226 this morning at 50 laps so.. take a guess

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:42 am

38=410 this morning

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 am

wow, I knew people weren't really putting that much effort into this event but WOW, thats even less then I thought.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:49 am

Vallette wrote:I emailed them about the AM/PM time mix up (didn't ask for a gift, just asked what happened and what they might do to fix it) and got:
"Hello,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you, but, we
cannot give players gift items as a means of compensation. Also, we
understand that there are still a number of issues that need to be
worked out with the game, and we are working our hardest to solve them
as soon as possible.

We are very sorry for all inconveniences this issue may have caused you
but please do know that we are doing everything we can to resolve any
bugs and issues you have experienced.

Kind regards,
Ateam Support"

So I am really disappointed in their response to me.

I reported issue.

Ateam response 1:

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that the development team is already looking into this issue and it may take a while for the process to be completed.

I followed up

Ateam response 2:

Hello,

We appreciate you for sending us an email.

Regarding your inquiry, please be noted that the event ended at 10:59am not 10:59pm. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused you.

Should there be any other concern, please contact us. Thank you for your continued patronage on Dark Summoner.

Kind regards, Ateam Support

Thank you and we hope for your patience and understanding regarding this matter.

Kind regards, Ateam Support

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:22 am

Likewise, first response was something along the lines of 'We are not giving you any free monsters as a gift so get over it". I followed up nicely and tried to plead my case that I was not looking for a free gift of any kind, only for a company to honor it's posted rules as they were stated and which I followed to the letter. I did get a second reply that confirms several inquiries similar to mine, and that they are investigating further now. I really hope something is done to rectify this and that was not another brush off letter. If they do actually fix this, I will be shocked, but happy.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:50 am

Yeah, and they also said they're "looking into" the issue of bots in the previous event, and we can see how well that "investigation" is going...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:02 pm

WorpeX wrote:wow, I knew people weren't really putting that much effort into this event but WOW, thats even less then I thought.
If people are spending 7 bp per lap, how much more is this event worth spending on? Anyone who spent more than 200 probably won't be getting more than 200 worth of stuff.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:15 pm

i only spent 40 or so myBP on this event and now, looking back on the page of unskilled As sitting in my queue, I'm wondering why...

boredom lol.

If i were looking at a page of unskilled AAs and -150 bp, on the other hand... well, I might be clawing out my eyes.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next