Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

+43
DevilJin6Six6
The Skill
echoside
drLubitch
keyser sose
SwtLaotiaNix7
Vallette
Magickiller
verbalkintify
romeospcol
FrankF
Will22
cure4blues
-HOAX-
capinmorgon
South.sin
Ologolos
bacsiha
neopeter1
_Gavin
robinsonsteve62
WorpeX
ailarius
larry378
borix
Miggy
zag
JSOG
Noc3
episparh
jacobs3
faithnomorex
ThatPsalmguy
sel
applesauce
Panda987
Marked0001
Event Horizon
ryesteve
Deathblob
Scratch102
Lisu
Jewelguy
47 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:57 am

Oh cool, it's the other type of event that kicks in with 1-hour time bonuses then. But I think there is some sort of bonus that appears halfway into these wall events. Maybe. Smile
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by episparh Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:01 am

bonus time is just like in previous event - you have chance to get it for 3 mins randomly when you progress
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggy Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 am

if anyone know the skill of new psycho creation AA (if it gets a skill) could you please post it here Smile thx
Miggy
Miggy

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:28 am

Just seen some of the A monsters that you get as a reward for defeating the first 2 bosses. As A+ they got NO skill so this event got way less interesting for me now. I will not rank or anything so only these type of rewards are doable for me but I am already at a stage I sack these type (no skill) monsters to get more room.

Now if the AA you can get at the Eternal path gets a skill then I might give it a better try. Just hope I can defeat that boss in not too many tries.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:29 am

borix wrote:Just seen some of the A monsters that you get as a reward for defeating the first 2 bosses. As A+ they got NO skill
I guess we saw THAT coming...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 pm

anybody get the new covert 22bp wyrm?

is it winged? does it get a skill post evo?
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by ailarius Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:59 pm

My prediction:
Since skill resets can't be traded anymore, so there will be less players participate this event.

And players feel bored quickly if there's no event for them to play, and they will quit & switch game.

ATeam will find the low participation of this event, and therefore they will try to reward players with more bps at the next same type event. ATeam, being ATeam, will set the wrong bp gift balance

Players who have high bp will then gain like infinity bp, therefore breaking the bp market through ATeam's mistakes. Smile

ailarius

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:02 pm

whoops also have 1 more question. how many laps for grand evo?

the rank rewards don't interest me but I have a bunch of mybp which I don't really have a plan for, so I guess picking up a ges I could use on something else later might not be bad; depending on how many laps ges needs
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Just saw the Sin Crawler AA+ in auction. No skill. I'll put my money on none of the 3 having a skill. Lame. Once the time attack ends, this event is pointless to participate in (for sin anyway, don't know what the ranking rewards for anyone else are).
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:46 pm

They may have another Sned/Turvain/Rienda type situation show up after the time attack ends. Other than that, be glad this is a one week event.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh, with the missing undead dude!

Makes sense, he'll probably have 25BP and HUP, so as not to actually be very useful. Or maybe DED, since there are a bunch of those Undead too.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:16 am

faithnomorex wrote:They may have another Sned/Turvain/Rienda type situation show up after the time attack ends. Other than that, be glad this is a one week event.

How did this work again? I know I got at least Sned but I cannot remember how.

Hope they make it a bit more interesting.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm

So I have 180 battle points with 100mybp, you think that's enough to get to 50 bosses

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:07 pm

No

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Darn.. oh well, figured I'd ask before wasting them all

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

I hate these events Sad

I like the concept and getting okay-ish bp monsters for sacrifice so often, but I dislike the prizes.
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by _Gavin Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:01 am

How are people getting along with the event?

I'm finding the rewards disgusting, the only rewards worth getting are the ranked ones?

_Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by neopeter1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:39 am

The best i culd prolly get is prolly finisnhg a lap and grabbing my self an EVO soul...

neopeter1

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:24 am

i love these type events. time to go outside and play haha

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Finally. New rewards added when defeating an Eternal boss. These look much more interesting and I might use a few potions for this.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by neopeter1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:36 pm

It ays for two days only... Anyoneknow when those 2 dys are?

neopeter1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:40 pm

neopeter1 wrote:It ays for two days only... Anyoneknow when those 2 dys are?

Now until Sunday 10:59pm Eastern according to the in-event popup.

CORRECTION: It ends Sunday 10:59AM not pm. Sorry.

Last edited by Jewelguy on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

i wish there were more info on the new AA's added...
last time, I seem to recall there being a fine print caveat regarding the AAs... i don't know if it was if you were already fighting a boss, you had to finish that and go thru another lap, or what...

anyone remember what that was, or know if it's written ssomewhere in the game?

I just want to make sure (as dumb as it sounds) I don't have to do 2 laps of the eternal wall to get an AA, as I'm already part of the way through a lap.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by neopeter1 Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:25 pm

when is the first boss in eternal path anyways? im on the 12th part of it, and havent seen any in site...

neopeter1

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:29 pm

At the end

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next