Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

+43
DevilJin6Six6
The Skill
echoside
drLubitch
keyser sose
SwtLaotiaNix7
Vallette
Magickiller
verbalkintify
romeospcol
FrankF
Will22
cure4blues
-HOAX-
capinmorgon
South.sin
Ologolos
bacsiha
neopeter1
_Gavin
robinsonsteve62
WorpeX
ailarius
larry378
borix
Miggy
zag
JSOG
Noc3
episparh
jacobs3
faithnomorex
ThatPsalmguy
sel
applesauce
Panda987
Marked0001
Event Horizon
ryesteve
Deathblob
Scratch102
Lisu
Jewelguy
47 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by Ologolos Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:38 pm

ryesteve wrote:At the end

i forgot about that for the time attacks... i was only expecting to have to do 1 eternal lap to get the skill soul, but when i remembered I would have to do 5... forget about it!

well, that's me... I don't even think I have enuff BP drinks to do 5
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event) - Page 3 Empty Re: Hellfire Mountains ("Dragon Wall"-Style BP Event)

Post by South.sin Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Ologolos wrote:
ryesteve wrote:At the end

i forgot about that for the time attacks... i was only expecting to have to do 1 eternal lap to get the skill soul, but when i remembered I would have to do 5... forget about it!

well, that's me... I don't even think I have enuff BP drinks to do 5

Did the same =/

South.sin

Back to top Go down

Post by capinmorgon Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:12 pm

It says in game one of the new AAs are guaranteed at the next boss fight you come to. If you are.part through a lap it will be at the end of said lap. If you are mid fight, or have to come back to finish off a fight, you will need to complete an additional lap to find one.
capinmorgon
capinmorgon

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:40 pm

yeah, last time if you got the limited to spawn it would stay after the time was over too. not sure about this time, or if you get it at first attempt without boss fleeing or what. i dumped a lot of time and pots to get last limited to spawn and when it did it was impossible for me to put a dent in. hope this one is not the same because they look decent.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by cure4blues Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:52 pm

Im on lap 28, and I got my AA sin undead first enternal I hit when the new ones popped out. Havent seen one since 18th lap

cure4blues

Back to top Go down

Post by capinmorgon Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

In 15 laps ive seen a total of 3 AAs. My only hope in this event was to sell the bp i had piled up, but no one seems to be buying
capinmorgon
capinmorgon

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:10 pm

capinmorgon wrote:In 15 laps ive seen a total of 3 AAs. My only hope in this event was to sell the bp i had piled up, but no one seems to be buying

that's because this event is crappy

why compete when the prizes are undesirable?
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by capinmorgon Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Trueee. Oh well
capinmorgon
capinmorgon

Back to top Go down

Post by Will22 Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 pm

So the AA's are only showing up at the end of eternal lap and after I finish eternal lap I will get a soe right?

Will22

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Will22 wrote:So the AA's are only showing up at the end of eternal lap and after I finish eternal lap I will get a soe right?

For the first lap, yes. I got my evo soul and the sin AA at the end of the first lap, and am now done with this event.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by _Gavin Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 am

8 laps and no AA's except the next lap guaranteed AA's..

_Gavin

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 pm

_Gavin wrote:8 laps and no AA's except the next lap guaranteed AA's..

Good. this makes them more valuable. Unlike the ones in the last event like this which have almost no value at all.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Jewelguy wrote:
neopeter1 wrote:It ays for two days only... Anyoneknow when those 2 dys are?

Now until Sunday 10:59pm Eastern according to the in-event popup.

CORRECTION: It ends Sunday 10:59AM not pm. Sorry.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:08 pm

WorpeX wrote:
_Gavin wrote:8 laps and no AA's except the next lap guaranteed AA's..

Good. this makes them more valuable. Unlike the ones in the last event like this which have almost no value at all.

you are kidding, this AA have no value regardless how rare they are, unless you plan to use IPA or IPD spirit on them Laughing
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:33 pm

Jewelguy wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:
neopeter1 wrote:It ays for two days only... Anyoneknow when those 2 dys are?

Now until Sunday 10:59pm Eastern according to the in-event popup.

CORRECTION: It ends Sunday 10:59AM not pm. Sorry.

The in-event says "10:59 p.m. ET". Where did you see that it ends 10:59 AM?

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by romeospcol Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 am

According to the scrolling message on home page in game... it ends Sunday 10:59AM.

romeospcol

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

romeospcol wrote:According to the scrolling message on home page in game... it ends Sunday 10:59AM.

mine says PM

Last edited by WorpeX on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:52 am

WorpeX wrote:
romeospcol wrote:According to the scrolling message on home page in game... it ends Sunday 10:59AM.

mine says PM

Scrolling headline says PM.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:06 am

Jewelguy wrote:
WorpeX wrote:

mine says PM

Scrolling headline says PM.

Actually error on Ateam's end. News headline says AM while event popup says PM.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by romeospcol Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Well, it says 2 days only. It started at 11am on Fri... 48 hrs later is am...

romeospcol

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:03 pm

Given the find rate after the first "guaranteed" one, I don't think most people would notice the difference anyway...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:32 pm

ryesteve wrote:Given the find rate after the first "guaranteed" one, I don't think most people would notice the difference anyway...

Well since the first one is no longer guaranteed, I suppose some people might.

And it appears to have been AM after all. I no longer see in-event popups, and the monsters aren't even listed in the reward lists anymore.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by -HOAX- Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:39 pm

You have got to be kidding me. I was like 3 clicks away from getting mine and waited to run some errands because all I have ever seen in game is PM and thought I had plenty of time left. So pissed right now this is ridiculous.

-HOAX-

Back to top Go down

Post by verbalkintify Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 pm

-HOAX- wrote:You have got to be kidding me. I was like 3 clicks away from getting mine and waited to run some errands because all I have ever seen in game is PM and thought I had plenty of time left. So pissed right now this is ridiculous.

Same here, was waiting for regen to get the last guy. Anyone have screenshots of it saying PM?

verbalkintify

Back to top Go down

Post by romeospcol Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:22 pm

I managed to find 1 AA during the special 2 days of AAs.... the rest of the bosses I came across were A rank coverts Sad

romeospcol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next