Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

+30
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
anger
quadraptor
Delilah
Blazefire
espnted
Gargos
mewantcookies
Xoct
Liberator
damn
mmartoncik
darkeon
lefty23
Jezebel Demonshire
Hijinx
tarogstar
Trakt
ctigers124
Event Horizon
JessicaMD
Armitaage
NIK
prancey
Guvire
blah
ryesteve
larry378
Mortium
Gav
34 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe! - Page 4 Empty Re: NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

Post by Guvire Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:08 pm

New AA's were to silence the whiners who didn't have an AA yet. They are a sad attempt by a-team. Sad

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:57 pm

No Mirrors pirces after floors 201.. I am at floors 242 now!

Beat the boss many times now nad only got I love you and 10 Exp. Suks.
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Do you guys think these new AAs are going to be totally worthless since basically EVERYONE is going to have one? (I guess depending on their skills and 'type' (winged, dragon, etc...) they might be marginally desirable for SOME formations), but if not; do you think people are going to try build teams around them? I mean 16bp AA sounds pretty fishy to me
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Yeah, it seems kinda cheap; I'm what. under level 50; a pretty casual player (I've never spent a single penny in-game). and Im done with floor 60; and it looks like I'll be getting my "first AA" in 40 more floors? Having only spent 1 or 2 My Energy Potions so far, I don't really see these things being too valuable.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Yeah, I'm under level 30, playing for little over a week and I'm nearly at floor 50 (46) same just used some My EPs

On the other hand, we might just be agreeing with each other since that's what we do Razz

Anybody else have an opinion on what's going to happen to these AAs long term?
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 pm

Gag items:P ! You can trade them for the AA achievements! And... for any creation teams you might want(I'm not sure if there are any). And... And... And... Not much.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:31 pm

I've seen some of those AA cards from this event going for low as 35 EP on the auction house. It's weird because since they do have 16 bp, you'd treat them like any other card with 16 bp. Then again It's an AA, but definitely not the equivalent of those better AA's like Cthulu, etc.

I can see people using these cards to rip others off who say "Will trade (x) card for any AA" if they don't know better. What was A-Team thinking?
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Not too many going to have enough My teacher said good "job" to envolved it to AA+, cost 1 million and i am still making mine max level to 150

Right now its at 101 Attack 6586, Defense 5936, HP 6296

Cost over 1 million and more so far and not done maxing the level.

Value might not be like in the 200-1000 ep for other AA but say in the 100 if AA+ max
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Great point about the AA achievement! Ive maxed all others to 11 and i dont have a single point in the AA one
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:29 pm

espnted wrote:Guys i got the 1st AA at level 100 ( Rot Cast) 16 BP LOL and now level 201

*** Note*** to envolution this (Rot Cast) AA+ it cost I love you,109,200 ***

Going to AA+ the Rot Cast and see whats his Attack,Defense, HP is, will post it.

Buring energy like crazy.. -12 a hit at 5 completion each floor

I want the event AA moster.. Will need to be in top rank.. Do anyone know what the event monster AA MAX power? And what it will be worth Regular AA & AA+ ?????

Don't waste your EP. I'm calling floor 1000+ for top 500. Maybe even more. You need the prog + and a ton of EP to even stand a chance.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

To be sure, though, the ranking AA monster is probably decent

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:49 pm

for sure! It looks like there's going to be a winged impulse demon.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Actually, there is one last thing you can do with a 16 bp AA monster... you can run a billion battles with him and terrorize people. For the bp value, it's the best(being an AA); maybe it could be useful as a solo attacking monster in a Mobius Style event.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:40 pm

It's going to be AT LEAST 1,000 floors for the top 500. If you don't have a progression monster and a hundred or two EP, don't bother.

In all honesty, I told my clan if they don't think they can reach floor 2,000-3,000 to save their EP for another event.

I personally switched to playing my tyranny account for a top 500 ranking thinking the tyranny and rancor AA will be much rarer then the sin which is the guild everyone thinks will dominate the rankings.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Hey, that IS probably one of the reasons why a team made these AAs with such a low bp cost, to pacify ppl and to give out a powerful honor farming monster, lol. I am SO evolving mine, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I predict these are going to be the new prizes for every event. There's going to be a legit AA and a crap bp AA.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Lol, perhaps a team thinks that it's about time we all reached 66 achievements so that they can release more achievements, lol :-P
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by quadraptor Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:54 am

Finally got the first Psycho AA from this event. Just in case anyone wants base info about him, here you go -

Hallucination Cast
2248 ATK
3416 DEF
1518 HP
16 BP
Creation species
No skill
quadraptor
quadraptor

Back to top Go down

Post by anger Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Armitaage wrote:usually dark summon or dark summon x11 pack. the latter, if it's available, has a far better chance to summon one, lol

The dark summon x11 pack is quite a dirty trick. Last week I tried it the first time because it states "Guaranteed A monster" and guess what, there were 5 B monsters (even without skill) in the pack. I had dark summoned many times and the result is never as bad as this "Guaranteed A" dark pack!

I complain to the service mailbox immediately. After 2 or 3 days they mail back talking things like "we only guaranteed one A monster in the pack", I send back the screenshot indicating they are lying. Then they came back with shxt like "We will try to correct all issues we find with the game as soon as we can." and then the pack gone off-shelf. After that they simply don't reply my e-mail...

So dude, before you spend I love you USD for the pack (if it ever come back), remember the 5 Bs and think twice.
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Sorry to hear that, anger, but there's no need to make it out like I am somehow responsible for what befell you. I have used the pack two times, and I have not had a problem getting a progression monster both times. One thing that you have to understand about this game is that all summons, without exception, are a lottery. Each summon has a set number of probability that you will summon one rank of monsters. Past that, there's a RNG in play that actually determines what you summon. Also, all through the game there is fine print about every "promise" that a team makes. If you don't read it... well don't blame us in the community for what happens then.

For everybody else, before you try to rub my nose in something bad happening to you by doing something that I've said is good to do in a post, this game is not a "safe" game, it's not like a savings account in your bank. It is much more like playing the stock market. To quote Fidelity Investments ads, "Investing involves risk, including the risk of loss"
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by anger Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Armitaage wrote:Sorry to hear that, anger, but there's no need to make it out like I am somehow responsible for what befell you."

I didnt mean to write against you and you have my apology if i make u feel that way.

What i was talking is about Ateam's misleading/deceptive marketing statement and irresponsible response.

I totally agree with u that the game is about odds, everything u describe is correct, AS LONG AS THEY DONT MAKE FALSE PROMISE AND GUARANTEED THINGS THAT WONT HAPPEN.

The thing is, they even tried to lie to me in the communication until i send them screenshot to prove them wrong.

Sharing my experience is just to alert other players in case Ateam keeps making profit out of it. Its still a good game, just that i wont throw a dine in it anymore.
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:48 pm

apology accepted, but at least the text i remember reading was "guaranteed one rank a monster". i may be wrong, lol. i understand you not wanting to support them anymore, that is entirely your choice. but you may want to get some serious amount of eps some way, this new event is no gimmick, you really CAN get guaranteed TWO rank AA monsters out of it, if you can get deep enough, lol. I managed to complete my first set at floor 100 and i really received a rank AA, though a weak for it's rank. it'll still serve to lower the value of A+ teams, though, and make AAs marginally affordable to the masses, so it's a good event in my book, lol. anything that changes the economy so that more players can afford to participate in it is a good thing to me, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by anger Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Interestingly enough, they also insisted that it guaranteed "one" A monster until i send them screenshot to prove them wrong.

This leads to an assumption that there might have been "one" on the statement but been taken away for some reason or purpose.

Anyway this thread is for the new event and as u said an aa is out there waiting. I am still with the game and yesterday I got one at floor 100th indeed. Anyone who is wiling to throw 5 or 6 bp will have one. And then we shall witness the lowest price aa deals in history..
anger
anger

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Oh Fidelity; I love those guys, I didn't pay any taxes last year because I contributed an equivalent amount of my entire balance to my ira through them. Razz

About the purchases though... It's like Armitaage said; any summon you buy is a gamble. Consider the advertised guarantees, and try to take into account the 'worst case scenario'. "At least one A" can mean EXACTLY one A. "Guaranteed A or higher" can mean a shiny new blood blob.

The only guaranteed advertised value purchase you can make with soul points are potions (and to a lesser extent; the respec thing, but I don't think there's really an active market for that).

I personally haven't spent a penny on anything in-game, don't get me wrong; I like to gamble. Vegas was one the best times I ever had, I do c­ash poker with my friends frequently, ANY sporting event is fair game, I used to buy a LOT of scratch tickets (no so much anymore), and I even do a fair amount of online trading (on the day facebook went public, I was literally on my computer flipping for the entire day, at the end of which I cashed out rather satisfactorily). However, I wouldn't mess with soul points because...

A. Things you may receive in exchange for them are NOT legal tender of debts public or private. Imagine if you stepped into the luxor, put 5 grand down on some chips, played all day, made a few nice wins for say... 15 grand in chips, and then were told you couldn't c­ash in your chips, oh, and you're also not really 'allowed' to sell your chips to someone else who walks into the luxor and wants 15k worth of chips for a discounted price of 10k [this is an analogy to rwt, i.e. selling monsters on paypal]. I would NOT be ok with that.

and to a greater extent;

B. This is a game, I find it enjoyable, I'm not looking to pour m­oney into this to "buy my way to the top", because then what? The game's no fun anymore. There's no excitement in the chance of the next summon churning out a valuable monster if you've bought a few thousand energy potions so you can already get anything you want. There's no strategy or satisfaction in leveling up your monsters and skills if you've *bought* yourself functionally unlimited resources.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:13 pm

indeed, this event is going to upset the economy even more than the last event, lol. with nearly everyone having an AA or AA+, A+ teams will find it quite a bit harder to be successful and as a result their value will go down quite a bit. i'm actually of half a mind to look for 2 of the purple AAs, if only because i'm collecting psycho creations to make a team for an alt(assuming i figure out how to make an android emulator properly work on my computer, lol). an alt that WILL be tyranny.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next