Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

+30
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
anger
quadraptor
Delilah
Blazefire
espnted
Gargos
mewantcookies
Xoct
Liberator
damn
mmartoncik
darkeon
lefty23
Jezebel Demonshire
Hijinx
tarogstar
Trakt
ctigers124
Event Horizon
JessicaMD
Armitaage
NIK
prancey
Guvire
blah
ryesteve
larry378
Mortium
Gav
34 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe! - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

Post by blah Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Don't worry, that dark trap can help you for auction search filters Smile . Otherwise, it's useless. It's only with this set of dark traps that they decompose into something decently useful.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:01 pm

Jessie, the bingo event is a recurring event. This bingo is the second I've played, and I know there has been another one before the first bingo I played. If they do another bingo while den of woe is still running, you MIGHT have a chance to get a dark trap as a reward then. Other than that, you get dark traps for about 200 soul points (at least that is what they cost last time)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by mmartoncik Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm

Hijinx wrote:AAA...doubtful; however "S" rank, i can believe.

My thing is this....when will they stop raising the damned bar?

Started as 20 bp was highest then AA's came with 25, then 30, then 30 BP A's then ## BP AA's now 34, soon to be 40 I'm sure.

Gonna come to a point where the game will be seemingly unplayable without the constant latest greatest 1,000 BP CCC+'s

never.... WoW has been doing it since '04 and has made multi multi billions. It works.

mmartoncik

Back to top Go down

Post by damn Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:10 pm

For the progression monsters, usually how can you summon them? Dark summon? Dark trap? Ally point Summon? B summon? A summon?

damn

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:25 pm

usually dark summon or dark summon x11 pack. the latter, if it's available, has a far better chance to summon one, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 pm

blah wrote:Don't worry, that dark trap can help you for auction search filters Smile . Otherwise, it's useless. It's only with this set of dark traps that they decompose into something decently useful.

Armitaage wrote:Jessie, the bingo event is a recurring event. This
bingo is the second I've played, and I know there has been another one
before the first bingo I played. If they do another bingo while den of
woe is still running, you MIGHT have a chance to get a dark trap as a
reward then. Other than that, you get dark traps for about 200 soul
points (at least that is what they cost last time)

Oh ok! I see. I think I saw somewhere on the forum earlier about how you need to buy the dark traps, but when I tried to look in the in-game store, I didn't see them! So I guess they're just going to handle them like the Mobius Timepieces. Where we need to either buy them, or we'll be able to get a handful from bingo or stamps (I actually started playing AFTER the stamp thingy finished for Mobius Ages, but Larry told be about it). So they probably will get added to the store after the update!

Thanks guys!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty23 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:40 pm

So no one thinks this dark trap will work with this new event? I mean, I'm obviously gonna try, but does anyone think there's a shot it will work?

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Last time(death flute), I'm told that only the death flute dark traps worked.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 am

Are the progression monsters out yet? Or will there be none, so everyone burns ep for the AA's?

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 am

I'm sure they want to crash the AA market by giving everyone one thus lowering the value of all of them. That would be the perfect time to introduce the inevitable AAA
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 am

Rank AAA monsters are not inevitable, lol, but I agree that A TEAM seems to be trying to mess with the economy. Can't say that I'm sad about that, lol, anything that makes monster prices less outrageous is fine with me.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:22 am

I have x1 covert prog. Looking to swap either for a sin prog. PM me if interested.

EDIT:
Please ignore. Now have Sin+

Last edited by Gav on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:33 am

BP16 rank AA monster, genius!

and no skill even in AA+

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by prancey Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:30 am

Yeah I was contemplating spending EP on this event but after seeing the AA and knowing I can't compete with all guilds lumped together, meh.

prancey

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 am

If we get the consolation prize for completing B-51 then I've got that done at least. I just bought 2 of those DS+EP+Trap packs and got Sand Giant+ and Elf Commander, no progs ofc. Knowing my luck I'd by a pack the night the event ENDS and I'll get at least 2 of those progs again -_-;

The event itself seems okay fun-wise. I've already got 3 of those Mirror Pieces and I'm around the B-60's. Other prizes were "My 100 Eps", Gold, I THINK i got a "My BP", and definitely got a lot of Ally points, all summons useless as usual lol.

The bosses are easy peasy for now, but if it's anything like the Repudiate lab there will be a point where I won't be able to beat one. I just hope that time comes AFTER I get at least the other 3 pieces of that Demon Mirror to get my first AA -_-;

After my 3rd week of playing, it seems better to buy EP's than to buy their Dark Summon "deals".
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 am

Xoct wrote:If we get the consolation prize for completing B-51 then I've got that done at least. I just bought 2 of those DS+EP+Trap packs and got Sand Giant+ and Elf Commander, no progs ofc. Knowing my luck I'd by a pack the night the event ENDS and I'll get at least 2 of those progs again -_-;

The event itself seems okay fun-wise. I've already got 3 of those Mirror Pieces and I'm around the B-60's. Other prizes were "My 100 Eps", Gold, I THINK i got a "My BP", and definitely got a lot of Ally points, all summons useless as usual lol.

The bosses are easy peasy for now, but if it's anything like the Repudiate lab there will be a point where I won't be able to beat one. I just hope that time comes AFTER I get at least the other 3 pieces of that Demon Mirror to get my first AA -_-;

After my 3rd week of playing, it seems better to buy EP's than to buy their Dark Summon "deals".

Just incase you haven't done an event like this before it's likely you'll get you 6th and final piece for completing the 100th floor. And then your 12th and final final (in order to make AA+) from the 200th floor. Then it's just random.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by mewantcookies Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:43 am

Gav wrote:
Xoct wrote:If we get the consolation prize for completing B-51 then I've got that done at least. I just bought 2 of those DS+EP+Trap packs and got Sand Giant+ and Elf Commander, no progs ofc. Knowing my luck I'd by a pack the night the event ENDS and I'll get at least 2 of those progs again -_-;

Just incase you haven't done an event like this before it's likely you'll get you 6th and final piece for completing the 100th floor. And then your 12th and final final (in order to make AA+) from the 200th floor. Then it's just random.

Ty for the info. Also pieces appear at floors 5-20-40-60-80-100.
But the AA's are kinda weak. Dont remember seeing such weak AA's.
mewantcookies
mewantcookies

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:36 pm

Well I've recently got pretty lucky and used one of the dark traps I saved from the death flute events and got a Lunatic Medic. 27 BP Tyranny Brute was a skill called Beast Down. It lowers beasts monsters attack and defence. Pretty nifty!

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Okay and there are 3 types of cocoons that I have encountered. Right now I am on floor B-63. There are Weak Cocoons, Strong Cocoons, and Powerful Cocoons. Of course you want to save your Dark Traps for the Powerful Cocoons. What I don't know is, if there are any cocoons that are better quality than the Powerful Cocoons.

From Powerful Cocoons I had received the following:
1st attempt: Beheaded Lunatic 24 BP Skill: Impulse Down Rank A
2nd attempt: Sand Giant+ Rank B+ (WTF these Sand Giants) x(

NOTE: It is possible to get B+ cards from Powerful Cocoons which sucks D:
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Guys i got the 1st AA at level 100 ( Rot Cast) 16 BP LOL and now level 201

*** Note*** to envolution this (Rot Cast) AA+ it cost I love you,109,200 ***

Going to AA+ the Rot Cast and see whats his Attack,Defense, HP is, will post it.

Buring energy like crazy.. -12 a hit at 5 completion each floor

I want the event AA moster.. Will need to be in top rank.. Do anyone know what the event monster AA MAX power? And what it will be worth Regular AA & AA+ ?????
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Just envollution the Rot Cast to AA+ it's : Attack 3203 Defense : 2808 , Health : 3536 skills none
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazefire Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:43 pm

espnted wrote:Just envollution the Rot Cast to AA+ it's : Attack 3203 Defense : 2808 , Health : 3536 skills none

What species is it?

Blazefire

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Creation I believe

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:56 pm

YES , Creation.. almost done maxing it so will post stats:
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

I've never been called a Failure so much. Thanks Cocoon Frenzy for killing my self-esteem. xD
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next