Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

+30
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
anger
quadraptor
Delilah
Blazefire
espnted
Gargos
mewantcookies
Xoct
Liberator
damn
mmartoncik
darkeon
lefty23
Jezebel Demonshire
Hijinx
tarogstar
Trakt
ctigers124
Event Horizon
JessicaMD
Armitaage
NIK
prancey
Guvire
blah
ryesteve
larry378
Mortium
Gav
34 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe! - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

Post by JessicaMD Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:56 pm

larry378 wrote:Jessie, I'll tell you EXACTLY how they came up with child of pit...

The design team watched The Human Centipede and Dagon in a single sitting. with too much alcohol, and not enough neuroleptics. Razz

lol! that makes a disturbing amount of sense!
by the way; since you got me to start on this game and forum; there has been an undeniable damper on my work productivity, and I regret NOTHING!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by NIK Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Oh yea I completely forgot about balrog. They gonna have to make a mystic named gandolff that can beat him
NIK
NIK

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:21 pm

lol, or a brute name kammy or something, lol. you know, from street fighter II V, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Gandalf: You shall not pass!!!
Balrog: Haha! No psycho mystic team!! *squishes Gandalf and eats Frodo*
*Sauron (new impulse demon AA) cackles maliciously*
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Then tom marvolo riddle casts the killing curse on them both and tells nagini in parseltongue, "dinner nagini", lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:33 pm

I smell an AAA. They r gonna crash the AA market. Why else would they crash the A and skill market. They want to make it so the only way you can afford an AAA is to buy EP cause all ur monsters will be worthless.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:54 pm

It seems somewhat unlikely AAA will really be that gamebreaking since combat is SO combo based, and how rare and few AAs are. Unless they flood the market with tons of new AAs that make 4x AA/+ combo teams possible; thus relegating AAA to current AA status. But with Ateam, ya never know lol
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 am

Well, a team has now confirmed it, for the moment, the next event will be nearly identical to the death flute labyrinth, except a set of 6 mirrors will summon a rank AA monster, not A, lol. I SO have to get some ep in preparation for getting my first AA+, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Trakt Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Yeah, looks like it is going to be guaranteed AA. But they do stress that there is only a chance to get a mirror from killing a boss. Probably a very small chance.. or they'll make the first 4 relatively easy to rope you in then ramp up the rarity for the last two or something.

I'm excited, but a little concerned about the power creep. High BP As have been common over the last two events and it's been practically raining mid-level As.

They will have to eventually raise overall power level in order to keep people interested. I don't think they're at that point yet though. They could just as easily broaden the current range of monsters. Fill in the gaps to make Impulse Undead, Psycho Creation, and Covert Crawler legit teams. Then do it again with the other species for each group.

Trakt

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Trakt wrote:Yeah, looks like it is going to be guaranteed AA. But they do stress that there is only a chance to get a mirror from killing a boss. Probably a very small chance.. or they'll make the first 4 relatively easy to rope you in then ramp up the rarity for the last two or something.

I'm excited, but a little concerned about the power creep. High BP As have been common over the last two events and it's been practically raining mid-level As.

They will have to eventually raise overall power level in order to keep people interested. I don't think they're at that point yet though. They could just as easily broaden the current range of monsters. Fill in the gaps to make Impulse Undead, Psycho Creation, and Covert Crawler legit teams. Then do it again with the other species for each group.

That would be great! (I mean the part about new monsters for new combos, not the part about the difficult to get mirrors lol Razz )

When I was BRAND new, I was pretty surprised about how few viable team combo formations there were! I mean there are hundreds of monsters and only about 10-15 of them which are of any use for a faction because of combo limitations!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by tarogstar Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:30 pm

As I was browsing around different player pages a few weeks ago, I saw a message that had no player name that said it was from A-team about letting them in the AAA beta testing, and they just needed to send 10 ep to a certain player number... Was that some kind of scam (can you have a blank player name?) or will AAA be coming soon, and they are trying to crash the economy?

tarogstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:37 pm

AAA...doubtful; however "S" rank, i can believe.

My thing is this....when will they stop raising the damned bar?

Started as 20 bp was highest then AA's came with 25, then 30, then 30 BP A's then ## BP AA's now 34, soon to be 40 I'm sure.

Gonna come to a point where the game will be seemingly unplayable without the constant latest greatest 1,000 BP CCC+'s

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 pm

tarogstar wrote:As I was browsing around different player pages a few weeks ago, I saw a message that had no player name that said it was from A-team about letting them in the AAA beta testing, and they just needed to send 10 ep to a certain player number... Was that some kind of scam (can you have a blank player name?) or will AAA be coming soon, and they are trying to crash the economy?

scam

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:39 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Trakt wrote:Yeah, looks like it is going to be guaranteed AA. But they do stress that there is only a chance to get a mirror from killing a boss. Probably a very small chance.. or they'll make the first 4 relatively easy to rope you in then ramp up the rarity for the last two or something.

That would be great! (I mean the part about new monsters for new combos, not the part about the difficult to get mirrors lol Razz )

When I was BRAND new, I was pretty surprised about how few viable team combo formations there were! I mean there are hundreds of monsters and only about 10-15 of them which are of any use for a faction because of combo limitations!

Razz I remember Time Void Golem being top tier and about 120 EP lol

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:46 pm

tarogstar wrote:As I was browsing around different player pages a few weeks ago, I saw a message that had no player name that said it was from A-team about letting them in the AAA beta testing, and they just needed to send 10 ep to a certain player number... Was that some kind of scam (can you have a blank player name?) or will AAA be coming soon, and they are trying to crash the economy?

Razz if you send me 9 ep, I'll tell you if it's a scam or not Razz

Wow! Time Void Golem was 120ep? I think I saw someone selling selling one for 1 or 2ep recently
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinx Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:55 pm

JessicaMD wrote:

Razz if you send me 9 ep, I'll tell you if it's a scam or not Razz

Wow! Time Void Golem was 120ep? I think I saw someone selling selling one for 1 or 2ep recently

When Kyuuki and Toukotsu came out, you should have seen how crazy people went then. The 20 BP elite thing was still very much the case at the time, so the fact there were monsters that could "ressurect" a creature, especially the (few) AA's that were out (basically everything up to fate puppeteer) put alot of people on red alert. xD

Hijinx

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:04 pm

That's weird, because I've been told that revive is a useless skill!

How long has this game been going? Today is actually only my 7th day playing! (I figured that out from the "consecutive log-in day" thingy in records. It seems like this little cell-phone game has quite a rich and interesting economic history study )

Do you know what monsters are currently undergoing the same inflated price condition as Time Void Golem, Kyuuki, and Toukotsu went through? I've heard that White Wings of Hope and Valkyrie are super expensive, are they going to be come 1-2ep eventually too?
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Only if they come out with BP25-30 winged brutes.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:18 pm

They must get some sick sort of pleasure by slowly creeping up the odds of getting needed loot to summon rarer monsters. Somewhere in a remote japanese town there is a den of kids working day and night to aquire eps and dominate this event.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Have the progression monsters been announced yet? Not that it really matters what they look like or anything, just curious.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty23 Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:35 pm

I know this is kinda out of left field, but I have a dark trap from when I first started playing (I got it as a bingo reward or something just after the event had ended), but I've never actually played this kind of event yet. When do I use the Dark Trap? Is it like the mobius timepiece where I use it right away to up my chances of finding a boss, or do I use it once I find the boss? Anyone know what the deal is and can fill a noob in?

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Your dark trap is useless... maybe you can try trading it to someone once the event starts... just kidding.

Dark trap is used on cocoons. Try doing your exploring during the cocoon frenzies, and you can use a new(not your current) dark trap. Guarantee catches of monster, but you want to use on the highest grade, so wait off(last time there was weak, powerful, and epic(something like that)). Then, you'll get a random mons, which may or may not be good.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by darkeon Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:45 pm

lefty23 wrote:I know this is kinda out of left field, but I have a dark trap from when I first started playing (I got it as a bingo reward or something just after the event had ended), but I've never actually played this kind of event yet. When do I use the Dark Trap? Is it like the mobius timepiece where I use it right away to up my chances of finding a boss, or do I use it once I find the boss? Anyone know what the deal is and can fill a noob in?

In this kind of events, sometimes when you progress trough the floors, you will encounter some kinds of ''entities''; for example in the last event they were shadows. There are 3 different kinds of these things, and each kind is stronger than the previous one (weak>powerful>ultimate) and thus provides a better chance of getting a stronger monster. Now, you can't use dark traps with weak shadows, but you can with powerful and ultimate; a normal trap doesn't guarantee a catch (and you will almost always fail), whilst a dark trap does, so you wanna keep it and use on the most powerful shadow you can encounter. Even though most of the times your reward for catching such a powerful and mysterious entity will be...a Blood Blob.

EDIT: Damn, got ninjed XD. I missed the part when you said it was from the last event. I'm not really sure if you can use it, but if i remember well, any trap left would turn into my ep...so if you still have it, maybe you could try and use it.

darkeon

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm

How do you *get* dark traps? I finished bingo a day or two ago, and I didn't get one from there...
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by darkeon Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:55 pm

JessicaMD wrote:How do you *get* dark traps? I finished bingo a day or two ago, and I didn't get one from there...

You can buy them for soul points, or get'em from various events rewards.

darkeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next