Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

+30
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
anger
quadraptor
Delilah
Blazefire
espnted
Gargos
mewantcookies
Xoct
Liberator
damn
mmartoncik
darkeon
lefty23
Jezebel Demonshire
Hijinx
tarogstar
Trakt
ctigers124
Event Horizon
JessicaMD
Armitaage
NIK
prancey
Guvire
blah
ryesteve
larry378
Mortium
Gav
34 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe! - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW EVENT - Den Of Woe!

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:03 pm

It's just so wrong to tease people with a .001 chance of capturing a gloom 'coon with regular trap. To add insult to injury they even show you what you 'could have' captured... dirty dirty dirty
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Armitaage wrote:indeed, this event is going to upset the economy even more than the last event, lol. with nearly everyone having an AA or AA+, A+ teams will find it quite a bit harder to be successful and as a result their value will go down quite a bit. i'm actually of half a mind to look for 2 of the purple AAs, if only because i'm collecting psycho creations to make a team for an alt(assuming i figure out how to make an android emulator properly work on my computer, lol). an alt that WILL be tyranny.

I'm not too sure this will make a huge impact; just fought a team with a rot cast, assassin cast, dru, DDD+, and something else (one of the new mons). It just... wasn't very good.

It certainly would be reasonable to assume that these new AAs become highly desirable members for creation teams; not that those are incredibly popular. If anything; these "easy to get" creation AAs might lead to a surge in popularity for creation teams; because people will want to use their shiny new AAs. possibly driving up prices slightly for currently unpopular creation monsters; i.e. "hooray, I got a rot-cast... hmm I really want to use it, but it clashes with my demons. Why don't I go out and buy a talos, blood flame, a fire core and a... blood blob? This could mean that each of these monsters could get 1-2ep added to their prices, and blood blob would no longer be totally worthless. Smile
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:29 pm

lol, and what do you suppose will happen when people come up with good creation teams to build around their shiny new AA+s? not to mention that there IS a good psycho team that will certainly benefit from having an AA+ added to the mix, lol. it includes WWC, Quadriga, TVG, and a few others, lol. that's a creation team with an AA+ AND agility. as a general rule AA+ monsters can attack first every time when enemy has no agi to speak of, or very low agi, and now it gets an agi with two combos active?? yeah, that team is suddenly looking quite scary, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Haha maybe that's why they've been flooding us with seeker quads and wwcs; theyre nerfing sin and giving tyrrany a big adv. Yeah i know about tyrrany creation; but i think there are more rancor and sin players than tyranny; and their re-gearing to creation will have a bigger impact on the market than tyranny getting a cheap overpowered team; also this should boost prices of seeker quad, wwc, tvg; ALL of which got really low because of the recent influx
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm

but prices for other teams will go down, as tyranny will have a better, fairly cheap team that will be mowing down even impulse demons with agi, lol. and i thought that rancor had the lowest player count, not tyranny. atm tyranny demons and winged brutes are the top teams in the game, you know, and now their creation teams also got a big boost, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by ctigers124 Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:21 am

I don't think you guys are understanding how worthless these AAs are. Go ahead and put that AA+ in your maxed creation team. It was worse than winged brutes and demons before and itwill after. Any marginal gain from the AA will be wiped by the loss of combo. Plus no skill and everyone will have one. These will be less than 10ep at the end of the event watch.
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:39 am

No skill can be fixed, and after the event their price will go up, not down, as more players join the game. Also, loss of combo will not be as destructive as you make it sound, most players who make a creation team with them will still have 2 combos, and especially psycho creation teams will benefit greatly. AA+ are fast to begin with, but add agi to them and they become almost unstoppable. Psycho creations have seeker quadriga for agi, so an AA+ psycho creation is a scary thing, especially when maxed, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by lefty23 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:39 am

Not that they're super rare, but I totally just accidentally sacced a seeker quad to some b skill instead of the other agi b I meant to sac. Damn!

lefty23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodacious Beef Bazooka Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Why did dark summoner release these crappy 16 bp AA's? They are absolutely terrible and why anybody would want too spend 1,000,000 gold to evolve it and than dump more gold to level it is way beyond me.
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
Bodacious Beef Bazooka

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:25 pm

lol, bazooka, two reasons for me: 1) they're great for honor grinding. 2) they're a cheaper alternative to nyar/urth/devoid for adding to psycho creation teams, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodacious Beef Bazooka Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:41 pm

Armitaage wrote:lol, bazooka, two reasons for me: 1) they're great for honor grinding. 2) they're a cheaper alternative to nyar/urth/devoid for adding to psycho creation teams, lol.

lol I see Smile
Bodacious Beef Bazooka
Bodacious Beef Bazooka

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Guvire wrote:It's going to be AT LEAST 1,000 floors for the top 500. If you don't have a progression monster and a hundred or two EP, don't bother.

In all honesty, I told my clan if they don't think they can reach floor 2,000-3,000 to save their EP for another event.

I personally switched to playing my tyranny account for a top 500 ranking thinking the tyranny and rancor AA will be much rarer then the sin which is the guild everyone thinks will dominate the rankings.

At least 1000 floors? Wayyyy more then that. It's Sunday and already at floor 1100 and someone on my friends list is at floor 1400. You'll probably need at least floor 3000 to get to the top 500.

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Yo, just fought the new 'cheap' psycho creation event AA+ team. Hallucination cast just killed one of my mons. It was over by round two. Not really THAT op. I got 44k from the win though ^_^. If this new build leads to overconfidence/not banking for higher lv players; im more than happy with it
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Gargos wrote:
Guvire wrote:It's going to be AT LEAST 1,000 floors for the top 500. If you don't have a progression monster and a hundred or two EP, don't bother.

In all honesty, I told my clan if they don't think they can reach floor 2,000-3,000 to save their EP for another event.

I personally switched to playing my tyranny account for a top 500 ranking thinking the tyranny and rancor AA will be much rarer then the sin which is the guild everyone thinks will dominate the rankings.

At least 1000 floors? Wayyyy more then that. It's Sunday and already at floor 1100 and someone on my friends list is at floor 1400. You'll probably need at least floor 3000 to get to the top 500.

There is a reason the "at least" was in all caps... also why my 2nd statement of 2-3000 floors was put in the post.

As of the 1st mini ranking, I sat in 83rd place with 430 something floors, I was in chat with rank #7 and #8 and knew their floor count was nearly double mine at the time. I was also in chat with the rank 350 and 510 people and knew their floors at the time. I still hold firm that it'll be 2,000-3,000 to be ranked to 500 ... but I am just not sure with the amount of progressions that are flooding the market if that will be for mid-event top 500 or final rankings.

A lot of people are disenfranchised with the current event after seeing the AA rewards, so they are not putting forth effort at all. Besides, I still don't think 3,000 floors will be high in the rankings, I just think around there + or - a few hundred floors will be able to sneak into the top 500.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Jezebel Demonshire Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm

How does one attain 3000 floors? What is the necessary amount of energy and EPs to be able to do that? Per usual I suppose only the people who spend My teacher said good "job" are the victors, and 2 times over at that. Ateam really wants to send a msg to everyone that if you aren't spending, don't expect much. I suppose its capitalism busy at work, the personified wizard of oz operating behind a huge curtain of monster cards.
Jezebel Demonshire
Jezebel Demonshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:28 pm

How does one attain floor 3000? With a prog and EP, obviously.

But what I want to go back to is the free AAs, because I think people are underestimating them a bit. I plused and leveld the Assasin Cast and it seems to me that it will have pretty decent stats when maxed. Now sure, it'll probably be at the level of a low BP AA, but still better than pretty much any A+. So if you happen to have Forgotten Holy Soldier, Epetamu as well as 3 A+ as a creation team currently, it won't hurt to replace one of the A+ with the Assasin Cast.

Sure, they will never be worth a lot because they're so easy to get, but if I compare them to the reward from the Death Flute, Dai Tengu, I have to say the Assassin Cast is a lot better.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Done Max my Rot Cast: Attack 9900 Defense: 9000 HP: 9000

Not bad stat for 16BP

cost over 2-3 millions to do the max but worth it, just bought 2 more Rot Cast to sactifice and max again later.
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:17 pm

lol, yeah, perfect for grinding honor, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh i'm at floor 700 and no more good summon from mirrors i completed, Junk A's from it that i already got and can't use. Now i'm after the top rank 500..

I'm rank 259 at 1st day (Fri.) rank came out. i was only at floor 300
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:22 pm

lol, i meant the stats on the rot cast, lol. with those stats, you can certainly grind like hell with a maxed rot cast+, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:26 pm

oh yes i think all new AA+ stats are like this when done... Not bad states because it's higer then most A+ max on my formation... Just no skills
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:30 pm

lol, we all know that the skills issue can be fixed for only 20-ish ep, lol. and it's funny how everyone else is calling them crap, but the stats you posted are anything but crap, lol. all that's a problem for them is the no skills thing, and that can be readily fixed, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Yup, not crap at all, been buying them cheap and will max them and sell them later for a lot of eps.. Let them all call them crap, buying all new AA for 5ep to 8 ep now, i will have the last laugh.. lol
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:39 pm

lol, especially the psycho one has a lot of promise, lol

i totally agree with you, these are surprisingly good, lol. thank you a team for finally levelling the playing field a little bit, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by espnted Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

My A+ max Balrog stats: Atk: 8086 Def. 4976 HP 6220

Spite Devil Mage: Atk: 7904 Def. 4864 HP: 6080

Flame Kag.: Atk. 7766 Def. 8472 HP: 5648

Hellfire Asura: Atk: 7128 Def. 6534 HP: 4752

Paimon: Atk. 7540 Def. 4640 HP: 5800

All are max and some skills and combo 4 on my formation.

Just pointing the new AA+ stats are way higher then these elite monsters....

Just think again about these new AA 16 BP monsters before you do your homework.
espnted
espnted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next