Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

+21
Delilah
The only god
sel
rekt
imfantabulous
peeprs86
Deemo
revenge7777
Sameldi
ryesteve
General Osf
sumdark
jay
PFSed
Hecatonchyr
denul
kyan
sacredone1
Onds
dr4ko
TrencH
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 4 Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by Hyperion Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 am

As Tyranny, I am rank #266 at floor 279.

Hyperion

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 4 Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm

My guess for SIN, you need to be damn near or over 2K floors to make it.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:59 pm

im on floor 595 and im like 227ish as of 8/5 (sin has a packed house)

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Volrath wrote:My guess for SIN, you need to be damn near or over 2K floors to make it.

2k is already outside the cutoff line with a day to go.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Thnx Kyan. This is the main reason why I did not even want to try. Even at 600+ energy points, i figure I would have to use like 200 EP to get to top 100. I rather save my EP for another event

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:25 pm

This event seems to be nuts for progression values too. I have been in the top 1000 the past couple events without trying. This event, I am pushing 2k+ ranking doing the same thing. Feel like such a nub haha
Also, rancor. When did we all of a sudden become tryhards?

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Deemo wrote:This event seems to be nuts for progression values too. I have been in the top 1000 the past couple events without trying. This event, I am pushing 2k+ ranking doing the same thing. Feel like such a nub haha
Also, rancor. When did we all of a sudden become tryhards?

I think there is a bit more sharing of progression at least early in the event. Rancor become tryhard when everyone saw in cave event that the lowest sin was among the top10 in rancor. lol

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Boo, I really liked coasting through events. Time to save up EP...
Does anyone know about how many EP will usually secure a top 100 spot in a tower type event?

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:20 am

Depending on how high lvl you are (energy points), I can tell you SIN need like 200+ now

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 am

So rancor is probably closing in on ~150 then. That is with a prog + I'm assuming?

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:28 am

for sure with prog+

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Deemo wrote:So rancor is probably closing in on ~150 then. That is with a prog + I'm assuming?

A little less. The lowest sin is among the top 10 of rancor. Believe lowest rancor was like 1300 which is half of sin. So I'm guessing maybe ~100-120ep to get ranked.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:34 pm

Yeah rancor was low this run again compared to everyone else. Guess that's what you get for losing the daily battle every day :p

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Deemo wrote:Yeah rancor was low this run again compared to everyone else. Guess that's what you get for losing the daily battle every day :p

I'll rather lose the daily battle than spend twice the ep in every event. Ateam got to fix this inequality, this is getting ridiculous. The tower event was so much fairer where the top 300 get AA regardless of guild.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:14 am

Rancer, 304 floor and 277th, 30 levels more than last time and almost same rank

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4