Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

+21
Delilah
The only god
sel
rekt
imfantabulous
peeprs86
Deemo
revenge7777
Sameldi
ryesteve
General Osf
sumdark
jay
PFSed
Hecatonchyr
denul
kyan
sacredone1
Onds
dr4ko
TrencH
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs Empty Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:34 pm

A few questions:

---Progression---

How is the chance to summon a progression A? Did the chance increase since the clan event or does it feel like it is the same?

Onds added this info which explains that there are a set of guild A for clearing floors faster and a set of Guild monsters for beating the Summoners easier.

Stream Rusalka - Psycho = Gives a mission progression bonus.
Torrent Rusalka - Psycho = A+ version. Bigger mission bonus.

Sprout Dargon - Covert = Gives a mission progression bonus
Spore Dragon - Covert = A+ version. Bigger mission bonus.

Unruly Cell - Sin = Gives a mission progression bonus
?

---Traps---

Anyone know what a regular, non-aided chance of trapping a creature?

What is it you catch? Need to know if it is really worth it (I know this was asked on another thread but I am trying to consolidate everything in one place for people to get info related to the new event gameplay).

---New event AAs---

As always I have to ask if anyone knows the species. My forst guess is we are getting at least a couple of dragons/wyrms

I was able to figure out the stats of the new AAs/AA+s:

---NEW EVENT AA / AA+ INFO (Very similar to Fate Puppeteer's stats, but scrambled)---

Crimson Dragonoid - AA Max
Psycho
Species - ?
BP: BP30
Att- 7515
Def- 10855
Hp- 7515
Skill- Health Up(1)

AA+ Max

Att- 10620
Def- 15340
Hp- 10620
Total- 36580

------------------------

Judge Minos - AA Max
Sin
Species - ?
BP: BP30
Att- 7515
Def- 8350
Hp- 10020
Skill- Increase Attack Power(1)

AA+ Max

Att- 10620
Def- 11800
Hp- 14160
Total- 36580

-------------------------

Continent Devourer - AA Max
Covert
Species - ?
BP: BP 30
Att- 8350
Def- 10020
Hp- 7515
Skill- Health Up(1)

AA+ Max

Att- 11800
Def- 14160
Hp- 10620
Total- 36580

-------------------------

I will add anything if I get any answers here and direct you up here by a new post.

Last edited by TrencH on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by dr4ko Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:44 pm

Progression:

You can summon one from a Dark Summon or Epic Dark Summon.

Traps:

The purchase traps capture shadow 100%.

But there are 3 or more type of shadows specified in event details:

-Normal shadow: Catch an B or B+ summon
-High shadow: Catch an A summon (crap like blob and scorn...)
-¿? shadow: Catch an ¿? summon... i no see it but in event details says maybe exist.

New events AA's:

Crap, only drop new AA's for down price. I think SIN AA mino is beast.... idk where are the anothers...

Last edited by dr4ko on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by Onds Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Progression:
4 Dark Summons, no progression cards

There are 2 types of progression monsters this event.
Progression monsters: [Impulse] Unruly Cell, [Covert] Sprout Dragon, [Psycho] Stream Rusalka
(info: Summon page)

Epic boss weaken monsters (names not released as far as i can tell)
(info: Bottom of event details page)

----

Traps:
Found 1 shadow so far during the first 35 floors. Caught with regular trap. Result: Skillless B+.

----

AAs:
No info yet

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:07 pm

dr4ko wrote:Progression:

You can summon one from a Dark Summon or Epic Dark Summon.

Traps:

The purchase traps capture shadow 100%.

But there are 2 type of shadows specified in event details:

-Normal shadow: Catch an B or B+ summon
-High shadow: Catch an A summon (crap like blob and scorn...)
-¿? shadow: Catch an ¿? summon... i no see it but in event details says maybe exist.

New events AA's:

Crap, only drop new AA's for down price. I think SIN AA mino is beast.... idk where are the anothers...

What I am looking for is actually the % chance of getting a progression A versus the last event (which was a clan event and the chances of getting a progression A in that event went down)

The other question was ...Say I do not use the 100% trap needle...Has anyone done it enough without the usable items where they have captured a monster and if they have...what would be their guess as to the catch chance?

Thanks for your help!

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Onds wrote:Progression:
4Epic boss weaken monsters (names not released as far as i can tell)
(info: Bottom of event details page)

I did not completely understand what you were saying. Were you saying that the progression A helps defeat Epic boss summons?

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 pm

No, im saying that there is (or should be according to A-teams wording) 2x3 different kind of event monsters: Those who help you rush down the floors (pure progression), and those who weaken the epic bosses if you meet them.

Also: Psycho progression [A] Stream Rusalka BP16 turns into [A+] Torrent Rusalka, Heal (1), BP16

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 pm

I caught one of the powerful monsters. Got a random Gigas an then got to choose a random box from three of which I chose another A rank summon Smile So the traps are useful only on POWERFUL ones im assuming the last one which is mysterious if it exists is probably a dark summon or if they feeling generous an epic summon lol

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:58 pm

All the AAs max /AA+ Max stats are now up. I also added info from Onds about the different set of As for Progreesion by floors versus progression by beating summon bosses easier.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:13 pm

General impression from trades and auctions seems to be that the progression are a little easier to summon than in clan event but still very low chances. Lower than in previous events. They are going for exorbitant prices.

As for shadow. I don't use traps and the success rate seems to be about 1:3-4. So far only gotten Bs and a WWE. I suppose using traps is cheaper than a DS at 200 soul pts vs 300 but doesn't seem to be really worth it.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:07 pm

First shadow at 35, caught, normal trap, skilless B+
Second shadow at 43, failed, normal trap

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:11 pm

regular traps have failed on all stronger spirits so far for me. anyone caught one with a regular trap?

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Added a little more about the progression monsters. Would like the evolved form name of the Sin A+ progression monster (Unruly Cell) if you know it.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

4 powerful shadows caught with dark traps, 4 Bs. also 3 powerful shadow tried to caught with normal traps, all failed. 7800 SP worth of DS, no progression. Hmm I think ATeam has pushed the greed a bit too far, this is the third Tower-like event, nothing original...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by PFSed Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:05 pm

anyone know what the new progression's are going for?

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 am

7800 SP wow , how many $ u spend?

In europe they only change currency from $ to € so, its a fucking scam xD

Tomorrow i got 2 DS from egg, if i no pull any progresion i have my mind clear, reach to floor 200 for take 2 event A's and bye event.

Without progresion it's stupid spend EP's an if you are SIN its very hard take the AA although u have A+ progression....
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:59 am

The worst thing about this game is they have pushed their greed too far with lowering the drop rate of the progression monsters. THis has increased the EP value of the Progression A well beyond 100EP.

A+ progression is now in the area of 200-300 depending on a lucky trade or a desparate trade.

I think with this new system they have in place they have finally pushed too hard on the greed and will convice lots of people that is too expensive to chase the carrot.

Its a fun game but based on their greed with these multiple progression monsters that are now much rarer to find I for one am taking a hard look at this game. They have just pushed greed too far...

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Its only 200-300ep right now because they are new and in demand wait a week an they'll drop the events not over til the 6th anyway. Its always like this new = extreme demand wait a week they'll drop cause demand will drop like hell cause everyone that wanted one badly has it an the ones who arent stupid an willing to wait can get one cheaper.

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:49 pm

sacredone1 wrote:Its only 200-300ep right now because they are new and in demand wait a week an they'll drop the events not over til the 6th anyway. Its always like this new = extreme demand wait a week they'll drop cause demand will drop like hell cause everyone that wanted one badly has it an the ones who arent stupid an willing to wait can get one cheaper.

I understand all of that. I was speaking about the progression monster when you need it to progress. That itself has gone up in value because of the rarity of the chance to get it on summons.

Its basic supply and demand. Supply is lower and demand is higher. BUT...moreso then any event with the exception of the clan event.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Prog monster values are definitely higher than they were previously. I think the rarity is up, but also because of clans, I think there's probably more sharing, so the value has gone up a bit too.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:05 pm

In next event, progression monsters worth 500ep....

lol
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:53 pm

dr4ko wrote:In next event, progression monsters worth 500ep....

lol

Yeah, thats what its coming to...Selling the AAs we win in this event to pay for the progression monsters in the next event...

Ah well, I have said my peace now I guess I will quit whining about it...for a little while...

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:38 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

A guy wants Fire Lord (AA) + 20 ep for his cell ....

That's Awesome !!!

dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Onds wrote:First shadow (weak) at floor 35, caught, normal trap, skilless B+
Second shadow (weak) at floor 43, failed, normal trap
Third shadow (powerful) at floor 52, failed, normal trap
Fourth shadow (weak) at floor 53, failed, normal trap

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm

[quote="Onds"]
Onds wrote:First shadow (weak) at floor 35, caught, normal trap, skilless B+
Second shadow (weak) at floor 43, failed, normal trap
Third shadow (powerful) at floor 52, failed, normal trap
Fourth shadow (weak) at floor 53, failed, normal trap
Fifth shadow (powerful) at floor 54, failed, normal trap

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by sumdark Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Shadows: there are times where
More shadows appear: found 3 shadows in 10 sec, then appearing stopped.
Trapping normal without darktrap= 1:3
Trapping power without darktrap = 1:5
Outcome power: jade beetle and dark berserker elf

X11 pack
Mldragon
Lightning bug
The new horned 15 bp rancor health up(forgot name)

No prog.

Question:
How big is the progress bonus A/A+?

Btw, days before event started:
Discription: "there are rumors that there will be stronger summoners.
Summon an event monstet that weaken its stats"

This rumor is not confirmed: noone has seen a stronger summoner or one of the weakening event monster.

Btw all new monster like the psycho with psycho down is crap. Same for impulse and covert. Why noone is seeing that?

Locanto

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next