Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

+21
Delilah
The only god
sel
rekt
imfantabulous
peeprs86
Deemo
revenge7777
Sameldi
ryesteve
General Osf
sumdark
jay
PFSed
Hecatonchyr
denul
kyan
sacredone1
Onds
dr4ko
TrencH
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by General Osf Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:05 pm

My experience with the 11x Dark summon pack:

First time i got lucky, i got: Sky Pirate, Sprout Dragon(progression), lewd loogi, crystal dragon, new impulse i forgot the name, and some Skill B.

Second time i was looking to max progression but only got crap: few cheap As and a bunch of Bs.

So far at floor 161 i have encountered about 6 Shadows (don't remember what kind) and have trapped 2 without special traps and 1 with special trap you have to buy. Result: 3 B monsters=crap.

I agree that progression monsters have RIDICULOUS prices! People are asking more and more EPs for them, you will probably pay more EP for them than what you would pay for an AA. LOL... and the worst feeling is knowing that once the event is over, their price will go way down.

How many floors do you think you gotta complete to be in the Top 100?

General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:09 pm

For 100th position i think:

SIN: 5XXX floor
RANCOR: 3XXX floor
TYRANNY: 2XXX floor

But maybe less, cuz ppl paid lot of ep's for progression... so, they have less ep's to burn...

Traps are a joke, u only use dark trap on rare shadow (not weak or powerful).

I wanna battle with the summoner of death, this time he dies xDDDD
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 2 Empty Re: Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs

Post by TrencH Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 pm

dr4ko wrote:For 100th position i think:

SIN: 5XXX floor
RANCOR: 3XXX floor
TYRANNY: 2XXX floor

But maybe less, cuz ppl paid lot of ep's for progression... so, they have less ep's to burn...

Traps are a joke, u only use dark trap on rare shadow (not weak or powerful).

I wanna battle with the summoner of death, this time he dies xDDDD

I think you got the Rancor and Tyranny floor number mixed up. Rancor is always the easiest to hit the floors on because there is less people in that guild. Their numbers were low the last couple of events. Sin is always the most difficult as they have more hardcore guildies.

Disclaimer: not saying other guilds are not competitive or not hardcore....again....it is just that they have more people who are hardcore. By hardcores I mean people who constanly have very high numbers for the events.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:23 pm

For the last tower event (Virud, Virup, Dhr), the 100th place Rancor was floor 900. The prog monsters are harder to get this time than they were last time, so I'm thinking it'll be lower than that, not higher.

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:08 am

Onds wrote:First shadow (weak) at floor 35, caught, normal trap, skilless B+
Second shadow (weak) at floor 43, failed, normal trap
Third shadow (powerful) at floor 52, failed, normal trap
Fourth shadow (weak) at floor 53, failed, normal trap
Fifth shadow (powerful) at floor 54, failed, normal trap
Sixth shadow (powerful) at floor 60, failed, normal trap
Seventh shadow (weak) at floor 61, caught, normal trap, skilless B
Eighth shadow (weak) at floor 62, failed, normal trap

sumdark wrote:Btw all new monster like the psycho with psycho down is crap. Same for impulse and covert. Why noone is seeing that?
Death Call Covenant and Sky Pirate are pretty awesome. Other than those, yeah, pretty bad new ones. On the other hand so many good cards have been ingested into the game lately that it's a good thing imho. But the ATeam greed is nasty this event Evil or Very Mad

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 pm

umm. i just captured an ultimate shadow and got a caim+. where did you see that the ultimate shadows are supposed to have 25bp mons?

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:45 pm

... and on my next one i got a bunyip.

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Onds wrote:First shadow (weak) at floor 35, caught, normal trap, skilless B+
Second shadow (weak) at floor 43, failed, normal trap
Third shadow (powerful) at floor 52, failed, normal trap
Fourth shadow (weak) at floor 53, failed, normal trap
Fifth shadow (powerful) at floor 54, failed, normal trap
Sixth shadow (powerful) at floor 60, failed, normal trap
Seventh shadow (weak) at floor 61, caught, normal trap, skilless B
Eighth shadow (weak) at floor 62, failed, normal trap[/quote]
Ninth shadow (powerful) at floor 65, failed, normal trap

So far the shadow/trap system is pure bs tbh...

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Hecatonchyr wrote:New monsters from ultimate shadows decrypted[...]

denul wrote:umm. i just captured an ultimate shadow and got a caim+. where did you see that the ultimate shadows are supposed to have 25bp mons?

Hmm... Could the extracted cards be the 6 set summons? I'm not using EP this (bs) event, so i'm still 2 pieces off of the first summon. Denul, you're past 100th and first page summon aren't you?

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm

I am talking about the third shadow type, ultimate, which is announced in game on one of the new banner

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:57 pm

That's what denul said: He just caught 2 ultimates (not weak or powerful) and got crap

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by denul Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:27 pm

I guess ultimate isn't guaranteed to get those mons listed. I have one more trap to try then I give up on this event.
Sin 6note monster is 17bp undead thing.. Meh

denul

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:40 pm

bah, 17bp crap... bummer...

Onds

Back to top Go down

Death Flute Event - This thread is for Progression questions or new AAs - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by General Osf Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm

It seems that Ultimate shadows are more often found in higher levels... well, that it's what happened in my case. I have trapped one so far and it contained a mid level Sin Monster [A] forgot his name, weird name LOL... I also agree that the monster you get after completing the 6 notes is somehow weak, i got the covert version, comparing him to past events i would rather have Colossus of Origin.

Also i think because of the rarity of progression monsta, the levels required for the top 100 might be slightly less... (still hard for Sin players) We'll see once the mid level rankings are revealed.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by PFSed Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:24 pm

I captured an ultimate shadow with a dark trap and got a B ranked skill... what a waste. I'm embarrassed that I fell for DS' trick Sad

PFSed

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:35 am

So I captured 4 ultimate shadow and got Naga, Tiamut, and 2 skill Bs...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by sumdark Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 am

I failed to capture an ultimate shadow, then it show me the
Picture of Bhd luntc. And said: the
Monster u missed was beheaded lunatic What a Face

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:54 am

I've never seen a picture... which I guess means I've been missing out on dozens of crappy monsters...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sameldi Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:10 pm

I captured a Domain Demon on my side, and after that an ally of mine also got Domain Demon. I think that could be what it means to share rewards, although he could be really lucky also.
Sameldi
Sameldi

Back to top Go down

Post by revenge7777 Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Sameldi wrote:I captured a Domain Demon on my side, and after that an ally of mine also got Domain Demon. I think that could be what it means to share rewards, although he could be really lucky also.

This could be it, I ve had allies capture ultimate shadow maybe 3? and only once it told me an ally found ultimate shadow would you like to try to capture.

revenge7777

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 pm

sumdark wrote:I failed to capture an ultimate shadow, then it show me the
I think the monsters you miss are better than the ones you don't Rolling Eyes

I missed one of the special shadow ones, then used 4 traps and got a FBF (not too bad), a Crystal Dragon, and two Arachne B's. Evil or Very Mad

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:24 pm

jay wrote:
sumdark wrote:I failed to capture an ultimate shadow, then it show me the
I think the monsters you miss are better than the ones you don't Rolling Eyes

I missed one of the special shadow ones, then used 4 traps and got a FBF (not too bad), a Crystal Dragon, and two Arachne B's. Evil or Very Mad

They only show picture of the recent elites. I have missed several ultimates without a picture and missed ones with a picture of shadow domain demon, gargoyle and gimlin. I think Ateam is only showing the elites to entice you to buy traps.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Yeah, A-Team entices you to buy soul points by showing you flashy monsters everywhere, then tosses B's in your face like it's a bad strip club. Sad times

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by sacredone1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm

correction like fat ladies in a strip club on pole instead of hot ones lol

sacredone1

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 am

Has anyone captured an ultimate shadow with a normal trap? I have failed many times. Think Ateam might have made that impossible.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next