Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Summoner and Summoning Questions

3 posters

Go down

Death Summoner and Summoning Questions Empty Death Summoner and Summoning Questions

Post by Gargos Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:34 pm

So I recent have gotten the ability to fight the death summoner. 100 floors later I can actually defeat them!

I was just wondering what are the different summons they can give you. So far I've only gotten Free Rank A, Dark, And Epic dark summons. I heard there is a super rare summon.

Lastly what is the difference between a regular Dark Summon and an Epic Dark summons? Does an Epic dark summon give me a better chance to get an AA?

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Death Summoner and Summoning Questions Empty Re: Death Summoner and Summoning Questions

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Gargos wrote:So I recent have gotten the ability to fight the death summoner. 100 floors later I can actually defeat them!

I was just wondering what are the different summons they can give you. So far I've only gotten Free Rank A, Dark, And Epic dark summons. I heard there is a super rare summon.

Lastly what is the difference between a regular Dark Summon and an Epic Dark summons? Does an Epic dark summon give me a better chance to get an AA?

You can get an anime summon, which will summon up a skill change monster.

Dark summon = B's - AA's
Epic Dark Summons = A - AA

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Death Summoner and Summoning Questions Empty Re: Death Summoner and Summoning Questions

Post by Gargos Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks for the quick response! Much appreciated Smile

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:09 pm

It's anima crystals. They are used to summon these spirits (skill changers for any monster):
Upper Attack Spirit - Increase Party Attack
Upper Defense Spirit - Increase Party Defense
Sleep Spirit - Slumber Skill
Life Spirit - Heal Skill
Satiate Spirit - Critical Skill
Lower Attack Spirit - Lower Attack
Lower Defense Spirit - Lower Defense

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Gargos Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:15 pm

rekt wrote:It's anima crystals. They are used to summon these spirits (skill changers for any monster):
Upper Attack Spirit - Increase Party Attack
Upper Defense Spirit - Increase Party Defense
Sleep Spirit - Slumber Skill
Life Spirit - Heal Skill
Satiate Spirit - Critical Skill
Lower Attack Spirit - Lower Attack
Lower Defense Spirit - Lower Defense

Thank you, and how much do they increase your skills by?

Gargos

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:01 pm

they dont increase skill. They simply allow you to add/change skill

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down