Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

+19
EdwardStarbuck
Patchouli
ryesteve
Horg
Vallette
DevilJin6Six6
Roadrun74
Ologolos
applesauce
bacsiha
silentsong
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
faithnomorex
Bender214
Deathblob
fireatwill
Jewelguy
Armitaage
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity - Page 3 Empty Re: "It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

Post by ryesteve Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:13 am

Psycho: grin antic demon, curved sword Minotaur, wings of fury airam
Covert:ash knight, root rot kijin, ivy armor bedella
Sin: chop demon, jack o' lance, crypt keeper

If anyone wants to trade for any, the bp15/17s are 1 ep/bp, and 8 for the bp35s (no airams at the moment)

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity - Page 3 Empty Re: "It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

Post by Guvire Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:56 am

Deathblob wrote:So what kind of bosses have shown up in the Sky Passage?

I finally cleared my first 100% and all I got for Xmas was a 2nd Chop Demon.

Has anyone needed to use a life elixir?

Once you get into the infinite series of the event you can face the 35 bp bosses at the end. I have had to use an elixer against them.

(I run a sin demon 4x team with 55k attack btw...)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:01 am

Seems the 35 bp bosses come every 5th repetition. Don't think A+ teams can kill it in one go.

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:10 am

Thanks guys. I've got nothing to worry about then, I'm saving my BP for the Broken Lands event. I probably won't break 200% on this event, I'm just in it for the 500Gold rewards. That's what keeps me comin' back for more.

Cheers and Merry Xmas everyone!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Patchouli wrote:Seems the 35 bp bosses come every 5th repetition. Don't think A+ teams can kill it in one go.

guh... well i ain't working my way down the wall any more then Smile i got to the end of the infinite wall thinking it would be a 35-er, but i just got another grin antic too.

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:27 pm

i dunno, i guess i won't have a chance to find a 35 unless i get lucky and get it on my 4th wall, which is where i'm at. my team has had a very easy time with the 15 and 17 bp bosses so i'm not expecting the 35 to give me much of a challenge. frankly, that would be welcome if it did. i dunno what teams y'all are running, mine is max level, max skill(except for balrog, but he's at a decent level of 13, so not too bad), 4x combo team and i'm bored as hell with these weaklings.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

i think on the last 2 bosses I fought, 2 of my monsters had to take the field, instead of just one...

but during dragon wall, i remember I had to use one of those resurrection things when I fought the last AA... of course my team was weaker back then, but... if the 35 bp-er is like that (or harder), it might give you a bit of a challenge
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Ologolos wrote:i think on the last 2 bosses I fought, 2 of my monsters had to take the field, instead of just one...

but during dragon wall, i remember I had to use one of those resurrection things when I fought the last AA... of course my team was weaker back then, but... if the 35 bp-er is like that (or harder), it might give you a bit of a challenge

oh, a challenge!! yes please!! me want!! this event has seriously put me off, what with the bad rewards and the ridiculously easy fights. I. WANT. A. CHALLENGE. this is only a bp drain so far, nothing else, certainly not a challenge. BOOOOOO!!!
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Armitaage wrote:
Ologolos wrote:i think on the last 2 bosses I fought, 2 of my monsters had to take the field, instead of just one...

oh, a challenge!! yes please!! me want!! this event has seriously put me off, what with the bad rewards and the ridiculously easy fights. I. WANT. A. CHALLENGE. this is only a bp drain so far, nothing else, certainly not a challenge. BOOOOOO!!!

Agreed, The dragon wall had at least long fights against the AAs at the end which were kind of fun to watch...

The way these bosses only take the leader to kill (ok, one time it too 2 monsters because my leader missed Razz)

but in general, they really need to do something about the enemy summoners and stuff like that.

they range from pathetically weak (99% of enemy summoners, who don't even HAVE combos etc...), then there's a big ol gap, and then McFly which is invincible save for GOOD 5xAA+ teams, and progs...

It seems like all you need to beat 99% of enemy summoners is 5 A monsters, not A+, and not necessarily maxed, but then for some rare exception you need progs or an ultra team.

They need some middleground challenges, like enemies you NEED and A+m(1) team to beat, enemies you NEED an A+m(10) team to beat, enemies with 3AAs and 2As that actually scale in ability... The enemies they have in-game now are either wiped off the map without leaving so much as a scratch (those mission bosses with 5 raid lords that do like 60 damage per attack round 2 if one of your monsters misses) or you don't stand a ghost of a chance unless you have a prog or a serious AA team (McFly)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:55 pm

JessicaMD wrote:It seems like all you need to beat 99% of enemy summoners is 5 A monsters, not A+, and not necessarily maxed, but then for some rare exception you need progs or an ultra team.

This... I loaded up my team of lvl1 Lords and killed both bosses, the last boss was hilarious to watch, back and forth, back and forth, but I did win.

...no real challenge but I love the BP refresh well, especially since I just decided to try the weekly honor point ranking (first time ever) and in 2 days hit rank 80 (tee hee).

Plus we didn't get the chance to do a lvl 1 rank on the other Clans, I kinda liked going after all 3 just to get the bosses for catalog-sake.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Scratch102 wrote:Plus we didn't get the chance to do a lvl 1 rank on the other Clans, I kinda liked going after all 3 just to get the bosses for catalog-sake.

my sentiments too... i really just play Dark Summoner for a bit of fun... nothing too serious. I like to try collecting all the monsters, but that's definitely harder when you physically *can't* collect them outside the auction house. Almost like they *want* me to make a mule account under a different guild, LOL.

They should put in a 'Practice' feature... no cost, no reward... where you can test out different formations against CPU summoners of different strengths, without having to wait for BP to recharge. Idk, it might be fun... Smile

Maybe I'll email A-team the idea... Sorry it technically ended up in the wrong thread, tho!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Well in the infinity wall you can fight any of the A monsters available. Jack lance seems to be the popular one...got like 7 of him? It is quite a bp drain though

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3