Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

+19
EdwardStarbuck
Patchouli
ryesteve
Horg
Vallette
DevilJin6Six6
Roadrun74
Ologolos
applesauce
bacsiha
silentsong
SwtLaotiaNix7
JessicaMD
faithnomorex
Bender214
Deathblob
fireatwill
Jewelguy
Armitaage
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

Post by Roadrun74 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 am

has anyone evolved a crypt keeper or airam to see if they get a skill?

Roadrun74

Back to top Go down

"It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity - Page 2 Empty Re: "It's the return of the - no, wait, you're kidding!" Dragon Wall - Sky Passage of Eternity

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:37 am

Armitaage wrote:i'm on a scarlet wall, i'm using a full impulse team. i think, perhaps, the name is guild specific(but not sure). what guild are you, ologolos? i'm sin and i'm on scarlet. and what is your team made of? is it a mixed team between impulse and psycho monsters?

also, i think that monsters do have an effect on bp consumed, but not sure. depends on what determines the name of the wall.

I'm Tyrrany / Purple, and right now my team is a mix of all guild monsters. Maybe Magenta = Purple. I'm going to have to experiment when i get home, maybe change my team now Smile
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Bp usage was the same for me whether i had 5 impulse(sin) wyrms, or kept my DOD+ and Lindwurm+ in my lineup, like usual

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Thankd DevilJin that is helpful to know
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 pm

I think its a much more simplified version of the great wall, they're keeping BP simple (3 is the base, -1 if you have any prog, -2 if you have A+ of same color guild), and only looks like one wall before the infinity wall. Sad that it still crashed on them when it's a reduced version of a previous event...

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:08 pm

is there any news on the new 35bp As?

namely: Do they have skills?

I have a fair amount of battle potions which I was saving for vl, but if the zeus guy has a decent skill, I wouldn't mind spending some to get him since I recently switched from demons to brutes, and I'm meaning to replace my clarissa eventually on account of her skill not being that great; was thinking about an inos or WWoH, but if zeus is good, he'll do too!

Oh an by the way; the bp cost per click seems to go up after meeting the boss at certain points (I wasn't paying super close attention so I can't really say if it's after every boss fight, or only certain ones). 3 > 4 >5 etc...
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:28 pm

you can assume the 35 BP A+ has no skill, we have seen a few of those release already.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:15 pm

well yeah, but I was hoping that maybe they might release some WITH skill after the long skilled monster event reward drought

It's not like leth, kag, and bsk never happened
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:18 pm

For anyone trying to rank, the boss battles are a complete waste. At least with the Dragons, they had valuable skills.

And speaking of ranking, anyone have a sense what sort of progress is going to be necessary? If there's an "ally progress" button someplace, I haven't found it, so I have no idea what anyone else is doing.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm still on the second wall...ATM it takes 120 bp per step which makes my 425 max bp seem rather small. Saw a dude auctioning the jack undead for sin last night so guess some people are already at the infinite wall.

2-34

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:34 pm

Is anyone actually paying anything for these skill-less bp15s??
If so, please point them in my direction...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:49 pm

I don't know what to shoot for either.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 pm

The 15 and 17 bps have NO skill when +ed. This is confirmed.. as I saw a bunch myself.
I would assume that the 35bp has no skill either.
Also.. without a prog.. it takes a massive amount of bp to clear wall 1.. much less 2.
This event blows for sin and anyone not ranking.. second one in a row. lol. Each event seems to get worse and worse as it gets revised.

Oh.. and the sin AA is a crawler. YAY for sin? Now Pablisag actually has a use? 2 crawler sin team. ^^"
Sin Mystic AA should be next, right?

Last edited by Event Horizon on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Crawler? I thought the other thread said undead

And even with a prog, it takes a while. 8 or 9 per click isnt a huge upgrade over 10

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:35 pm

It is in fact a crawler. =)
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:39 pm

O.o yeah.... 40bp sin crawler with psycho down makes no sense.... Unless maybe you are crazy and run a mixed species team with Sara and want to replace with a 10bp higher mob that has no species down to deal with... Like that about2punt guy Wink

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 pm

I dont see why people are unhappy, you get a species with no species down and a GOOD skill instead of Mystic/Creation down, sounds like a winner for mixed Species teams (which is the best since 1 brute down can completely ruin your team)
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:41 am

ooh both my sin hybrid undead team and my psycho brute formations get upgraded Smile

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Why don't you guys just ask for a winged monster of every species with agility?

Rolling Eyes

Focus your anger more on event after event of monsters with no skills instead.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:17 pm

lol bobertson, it's not like you can just ask A-team and it'll happen

People have been wanting and asking for new agility monsters winged, and for all species at least for as long as I have been playing.

and I would imagine they have been asking since long before that as well...
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:03 pm

Horg wrote:I dont see why people are unhappy, you get a species with no species down and a GOOD skill instead of Mystic/Creation down, sounds like a winner for mixed Species teams (which is the best since 1 brute down can completely ruin your team)

I want a monster with an agility down skill... I won't be happy until I get that.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:30 pm

I found a nice surprise in my gift box this morning. 13 My 100 Battle Point potions from the devs because of incorrect BP consumption (something like that) in Level 2 (I think) of the Sky Passage. That's the first I have heard of a BP potion in My 100 form btw.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:41 pm

JessicaMD wrote:lol bobertson, it's not like you can just ask A-team and it'll happen

People have been wanting and asking for new agility monsters winged, and for all species at least for as long as I have been playing.

People get why they don't do that though, right?

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Bobertson wrote:
JessicaMD wrote:lol bobertson, it's not like you can just ask A-team and it'll happen

People get why they don't do that though, right?

well, it depends on who's asking...

enough high paying customers complained about people cluttering their front page auctions of newly dark summoned monsters with gold, so they removed gold auctions.

It's not really all that different from real life lol Razz
you can get your concerned citizens to write your senator all you want; but one lobbyist making the same concern heard as a passing remark is far more likely to get results.

I've never emailed A-team, I don't pay, so I don't really expect to do anything just because I want them to lol.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 pm

So what kind of bosses have shown up in the Sky Passage?

I finally cleared my first 100% and all I got for Xmas was a 2nd Chop Demon.

Has anyone needed to use a life elixir?
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next