Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyperion's Sequoia (Tower Event)

+51
Event Horizon
ailarius
Marked0001
K0ta
Panda987
TigerStrike
zzz1998
Jin_HD
X3R0N
ChickenNecker
Deathwish
gf2013
Ologolos
NghiaLe
Will22
Spit_
JessicaMD
South.sin
FrankF
faithnomorex
pacer0928
SwtLaotiaNix7
qwersjc
bbr
Grendel
Scratch102
JSOG
The Skill
bacsiha
HelloKitty
Billly
Xcalibre
ryesteve
verbalkintify
MR.C
Armitaage
WorpeX
XJF
EdwardStarbuck
Ardios
Dagodz
hgrubandT
rathmorg
robinsonsteve62
Lisu
Deathblob
Noc3
B$
Demoni
applesauce
Jewelguy
55 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Hyperion's Sequoia (Tower Event) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hyperion's Sequoia (Tower Event)

Post by Event Horizon Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:38 am

ryesteve wrote:
Event Horizon wrote:How can bot use be detectable.
The speed and regularity of the data coming from the players' side would be the most obvious ways
Speed? A normal bot can't click/tap faster than the DS servers and the system that it is running on allow it to. If you start tapping like crazy, that doesn't mean that you'll be able to actually progress faster.

Regularity? You know that some people can sit and click/tap for hours in a row. Maybe they might need a break once in a while. But it is possible. Would be ludicrous to start banning anyone who is a little bit insane and can sit in one place tapping the screen for hours at a time. Plus if you actually had a bot.. it would be pretty simple to make it take breaks once in a while.

They would have banned ailarius a long time ago if this was bannable. He would either have to be a) insane b) running a slave camp c) running a bot to have gotten so many honor points so quickly. lol
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Hyperion's Sequoia (Tower Event) - Page 10 Empty Re: Hyperion's Sequoia (Tower Event)

Post by faithnomorex Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:44 am

Event Horizon wrote:b) running a slave camp

That's what I had been assuming.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:38 am

Event Horizon wrote:stuff
A bot can absolutely send back data at a faster rate than a person actually playing can. For crissakes, the guy who posted the bot videos farmed 4 crystals in less than 20 seconds. Go ahead, send me a video of you doing that.

And "regularity" has absolutely nothing to do with stamina. Totally unrelated.

Was the only purpose of your post to give a shout out to ailarius? Because none of it made any sense whatsoever.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:43 am

ryesteve wrote:
For crissakes, the guy who posted the bot videos farmed 4 crystals in less than 20 seconds. Go ahead, send me a video of you doing that.

Actually the guy killed 2nd raid boss 4 times never saw him farming crystals.
And killing 4 raid bosses for 20 sec is quite achievable in tablet or phone (imposibru on BS)
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:00 am

I assumed he started with no crystals, but you're right, we don't know. I just assumed he was also doing the missions, since the very first thing he implemented was automatic mission play... you remember, the video where he said he added a timer to throttle the speed so ATeam wouldn't get suspicious of your play speed, in case they were checking. Rolling Eyes

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:23 pm

ryesteve wrote:A bot can absolutely send back data at a faster rate than a person actually playing can. For crissakes, the guy who posted the bot videos farmed 4 crystals in less than 20 seconds. Go ahead, send me a video of you doing that.

And "regularity" has absolutely nothing to do with stamina. Totally unrelated.

Was the only purpose of your post to give a shout out to ailarius? Because none of it made any sense whatsoever.
episparh wrote:Actually the guy killed 2nd raid boss 4 times never saw him farming crystals.
And killing 4 raid bosses for 20 sec is quite achievable in tablet or phone (imposibru on BS)
ryesteve wrote:I assumed he started with no crystals, but you're right, we don't know. I just assumed he was also doing the missions, since the very first thing he implemented was automatic mission play... you remember, the video where he said he added a timer to throttle the speed so ATeam wouldn't get suspicious of your play speed, in case they were checking. Rolling Eyes
I see that you have no idea of what you are talking about (as you cleverly demonstrated with your responses) and the whole purpose of your post(s) was to try to sound like you do because none of it made any sense whatsoever. But its ok. I understand. =)

Last edited by Event Horizon on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm

So you're telling me you know more than the guy who programmed the bot? So when he SAYS he needs to SLOW IT DOWN so A Team can't tell that you're playing with a bot, he's lying, because YOU know bots can't be faster than manually playing?

In other words, you're either trolling, or a f'ing moron... either way, you're not worth my time.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:40 pm

ryesteve wrote:So you're telling me you know more than the guy who programmed the bot? So when he SAYS he needs to SLOW IT DOWN so A Team can't tell that you're playing with a bot, he's lying, because YOU know bots can't be faster than manually playing?

In other words, you're either trolling, or a f'ing moron... either way, you're not worth my time.
Typical response from a 'f'ing moron' like you. You're not worth mine nor anyone else's on this forum. So kindly extricate yourself from it and go back to playing with your balls or w/e it is you may have been doing before you graced us with your presence.
I won't even bother to explain why you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about. But I'll point out that you mentioned it again in your response.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 pm

yall forgot the #1 rule of internet fighting, you need to do all caps
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:22 pm

larry378 wrote:yall forgot the #1 rule of internet fighting, you need to do all caps

Agreed with Larry. Without the caps, you guys are not loud enough in my head.

By the way, I bribe my kid to click stuff for me (is this violation of child labor?)

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by l5ut1ger Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:34 pm

If Daddy dont rank, i dont let my kids eat for a week.

l5ut1ger

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 pm

^^lmao

at any rate, with regards to playing characteristics alone, i believe its possible to program a bot to mimic human playing style(speed, small breaks etc), except run 24/7 of course
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I got my kid to play during the dice event. He was so excited to get the "AA" rewards from the cards, I couldn't bring myself to tell him to try to get myEPs or summons instead. I've still got about 30 of those Kayas etc in my inventory.

@Event Horizon: The click speed in the client application is limited because you can't click until it finishes whatever animations the server has told it to display. That's why my iPad is faster than my old phone -- the animation display takes half the time. A bot client's click speed would only be restricted by the server response time, assuming that the server ignores requests that arrive from a client while it is still processing the previous request from that client.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by sel Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:03 am

I play it legit and gladly i was ranked enuff....no kids, no child labour, no bots..just my tapping thumb and ipod.

sel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10