Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Of: worst rookie mistakes

+18
kheimon
Merciless
Cathias
XJF
ryesteve
faithnomorex
dr4ko
Jewelguy
applesauce
Flying Dagger
yunarena13
Xoct
General Osf
Dark Impact
zzz1998
Kokutenshi
bacsiha
larry378
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Best Of: worst rookie mistakes - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Of: worst rookie mistakes

Post by General Osf Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Merciless wrote:I trusted the guy because he was a high level... Rolling Eyes

Sorry to hear that No .... The few times i have seen people get scammed has been from higher level players, so you shouldn't trust somebody based on their level, but we all make mistake like that sometimes.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Best Of: worst rookie mistakes - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Of: worst rookie mistakes

Post by kheimon Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:34 am

Spending an EP on event when I'm 3 energy from level up. ALL THE TIME!!!!
Clicking just gets so boring I don't event look what I'm doing... Wasted quite a bit of EP that way Sad
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:02 am

Cathias wrote:
Jewelguy wrote:I just discovered a rookie mistake I have been making for some time. And I've been playing DS for almost 2 months. I just discovered that I can send a special tweet message in-game and get a free ally summon EACH DAY. Oh, the agony of all those missed ally summons I could have gotten since they started the ally campaign some time back. *Kicking self in butt.*

Dont feel bad, i do the daily tweet and only ever get C/+ rank monsters.

My rookie mistake was sacrificing monsters with skills into other monsters because thats how i thought skill changes worked, didnt realize at the time there was skill change spirits lol

I've done that lol

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Enigmias Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 am

I fat fingered "accept" on a banking request for my auction with Grizel+m and pressed "ok". My heart sank when I realized it said "Auction Accepted" on the confermation screen... Only got me 600k gold T_T
Enigmias
Enigmias

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Enigmias wrote:I fat fingered "accept" on a banking request for my auction with Grizel+m and pressed "ok". My heart sank when I realized it said "Auction Accepted" on the confermation screen... Only got me 600k gold T_T

oh really
i banked thousand times but never met someone like you Sad

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Enigmias wrote:I fat fingered "accept" on a banking request for my auction with Grizel+m and pressed "ok". My heart sank when I realized it said "Auction Accepted" on the confermation screen... Only got me 600k gold T_T

And the prize for best Worst rookie mistake goes to... I know your mistake was more of a distraction, but bad nonetheless.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicious Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:02 am

Someone else did that when I banked on a Psycho Winged Brute team with changed skills. At first I was upset when I looked at the AH the next day to get my gold back, but got monsters instead... that is until i realized I got WWE+, SGQ+, WWSP+, WWOH+ (skill changed to Dec Def), and Valk+ (skill changed to Dec Atk) all maxed (20) skill lol

Last edited by Vicious on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:55 am

lol i spent too much gold levellng up several B+ card to about level 50. Now they sit in my monster list, cuz I cant bring myself to sell them for the measley 1800 or so gold i will get back... and I don't imagine I'll get much at auction for it either...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:54 pm

If they ever do another B event, you'll be glad you have them.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Ologolos wrote:lol i spent too much gold levellng up several B+ card to about level 50. Now they sit in my monster list, cuz I cant bring myself to sell them for the measley 1800 or so gold i will get back... and I don't imagine I'll get much at auction for it either...

Yeah I have had a Bonnacon+(10) just sitting in my monster pool for the same reason lol. Maybe one day I could get 10 EP for him.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2