Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst scammers

+11
kyan
about2punt
dan
TrencH
sumdark
dr4ko
boredomi
Deemo
The only god
jay
RazorX
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Worst scammers Empty Worst scammers

Post by RazorX Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I just want to know lists of scammers so I know people not to trade with. Put your top ten worst scammers if you want. My number 1: Galactic God LOL. Reasonably close to that is 2.hell sumerer. Who attempted over 30 scams in one month. I want to know what you guys think.

RazorX

Back to top Go down

Worst scammers Empty Re: Worst scammers

Post by jay Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Galactic god's the only one who I've seen scamming with my own eyes (not me, of course..). He hasn't changed his name yet?

jay

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:22 pm

i am pretty sure he did change his name
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Deemo Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 pm

how do people try to scam? besides the whole "level to max with this spirit" thing, I haven't come across anything yet. As a relatively new player, what should I watch out for?

Deemo

Back to top Go down

Post by boredomi Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Deemo wrote:how do people try to scam? besides the whole "level to max with this spirit" thing, I haven't come across anything yet. As a relatively new player, what should I watch out for?

The most common way people try to scam is to try and get you to gift monsters, usually in big trades where more than 5 are involved. Never gift for obvious reasons.
boredomi
boredomi

Back to top Go down

Post by jay Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:38 am

Galactic god ran "contests", where you gift him stuff to win prizes.

jay

Back to top Go down

Worst scammers Empty Galactic god

Post by RazorX Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:42 am

He didn't actually change his name. I have a link to his page through my friend who quit.

RazorX

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:42 am

PoSeiDoN is another scammer, if you try to make a cross trade (LoC or RoB cards for DS cards) he want you accept first, of course if you accept first he scam you.

Be careful with this guy.
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by sumdark Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 am

Gianluca: has too many trades going on so u have 2 gift him your monster for his Asura+

gian is back: tells he was scammed, so hes asking for some help, but only wants elites

Cosfortingham: crosstrade for loc stuff, tells he will give an AA from his wishlist. He doesnt own any AA

Dont trust this people

Other known scammer: ipad2

sumdark

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:17 pm

dr4ko wrote:PoSeiDoN is another scammer, if you try to make a cross trade (LoC or RoB cards for DS cards) he want you accept first, of course if you accept first he scam you.

This guy is in my clan!

I am going to have to keep my eyes on him......

He has had little activity in my clan lately but today I could not see the dropdown for Former Member to Expel ppl..

Are they putting a hold on expelling ppl until the end of the event or what?

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm

TrencH wrote:He has had little activity in my clan lately but today I could not see the dropdown for Former Member to Expel ppl..

Yep, until the 20th, so you can't kick someone out that's earned crystals to give your buddy the reward.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 pm

dan wrote:
TrencH wrote:He has had little activity in my clan lately but today I could not see the dropdown for Former Member to Expel ppl..

Yep, until the 20th, so you can't kick someone out that's earned crystals to give your buddy the reward.

I agree as to why they are doing this but I have a couple of lazy asses in my clan who can now sit back and relax until I have worked and burned my EP so that they can have a AA for just being in my clan. Thats not right..

My habit is to not boot someone until they have had time to donate. I have no minimum requirement and I am not expecting them to be even close to the level of collection and donation that I can but two of my clan members are sitting at zero for gold donations and one has been that way for about 3 days..I was about to boot him but now its out of my hands until after the event.

Hopefully they will not have read the fine print that they need to do at least over 1% of the crystal collection in order to qualify for a AA (if we are in the top 50) In reality that does no seen so hard a bar to attain even on accident.

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:52 pm

I did not want to derail or hijack the thread so I think I will add something small about scammers.

First of all most of the lowbies are pretty safe unless they have some stuff passed on from a main account because they don't have much worth scamming in the beginning. I have had people try to scam me and it is pretty damn subtle in the beginning. These people can be damn good at it and they have a few ways they have tried it on me.

1. They tend to agree with you in chat like they are taking your side.

2. They will talk to you about any subject so you feel you are talking with a average regular guy.

3. I have had quite a few say they just got their stuff scammed and they need monsters.

4. They want your monster for collection purposes

5. They want to borrow your Progression monster for events.

Some people might be genuine but 9 times out of 10 it is complete bullshit.

My advice is get to know someone for a longer periond of time then 1 or 2 days. Find out their track record of trading. There are some great people that are reliable and trustworthy but don't do anything right away and if they put a guild trip on you...screw them. I know thats harsh but there is a reason why we don't let people we only knew for a day or two borrow our cars in real life...Yeah..sure you seem like a nice guy ...take my car out for awhile..

Collateral: Most people that do this collateral thing they are like ...I will let you hold my best monsters if you let me see your AA+ for collection...Trust me ...most of these kind of guys don't even have enough collateral to make up for what they are trying to steal.

Anyways, my rule is that I won't trade if gift anything I don't want o lose to anyone unless I have seen them in game for a long time and they have been trustworthy and had a long track record of good trades/gifts.

So watch out for these scammers and do not think that after they have stolen a bunch of stuff that they will be found....They will throw that stuff into another account and they will disappear....

Be warned..

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorX Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:55 pm

-trench
I agree as to why they are doing this but I have a couple of lazy asses in my clan who can now sit back and relax until I have worked and burned my EP so that they can have a AA for just being in my clan. Thats not right..

My habit is to not boot someone until they have had time to donate. I have no minimum requirement and I am not expecting them to be even close to the level of collection and donation that I can but two of my clan members are sitting at zero for gold donations and one has been that way for about 3 days..I was about to boot him but now its out of my hands until after the event.

Hopefully they will not have read the fine print that they need to do at least over 1% of the crystal collection in order to qualify for a AA (if we are in the top 50) In reality that does no seen so hard a bar to attain even on accident.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I definitely agree. Why my clan is not in the top 50 is because of the noobs who are not active and won't help out. I'm saving my Ep for the next event. So far i have 72. As far as I'm considered we aren't getting that AA. But maybe I can get my first AA someday because I am level 74.

RazorX

Back to top Go down

Post by about2punt Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:10 pm

PoSeiDoN is in your clan?!?! That's the guy who sent trades to people recently saying he had their IP address and would send a bug to their iTunes account, ruin their DS accounts and steal everything from them unless you send him 5 A+. I can send a screen shot verifying that he did this.

Has he been posting and/or active in the past few days? I believe a number of people were super upset, reported him to ATeam, and I would be shocked if the guy was not banned. Please confirm.

Oh, and get that piece of garbage out of your clan as soon as July 20 hits. You are far, far too good of a guy to tolerate this sort of awful nonsense in your clan.

about2punt

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:17 pm

i need to see that poseidon... i am getting so much messages from ppl telling me they will ban me for about any kind of random stuff, i could annoy him a little telling him to fuck my email/Dark summoner etc lol
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:19 pm

about2punt wrote:PoSeiDoN is in your clan?!?! That's the guy who sent trades to people recently saying he had their IP address and would send a bug to their iTunes account, ruin their DS accounts and steal everything from them unless you send him 5 A+. I can send a screen shot verifying that he did this.

Has he been posting and/or active in the past few days? I believe a number of people were super upset, reported him to ATeam, and I would be shocked if the guy was not banned. Please confirm.

Oh, and get that piece of garbage out of your clan as soon as July 20 hits. You are far, far too good of a guy to tolerate this sort of awful nonsense in your clan.

Yeah, it frustrates me that my hands are tied. All I can do is inform my clan and to watch any and all trades / gifting with this guy.

That is why i visit this place...To get informed! (and to inform)

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by dr4ko Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 pm

TrencH wrote:
dr4ko wrote:PoSeiDoN is another scammer, if you try to make a cross trade (LoC or RoB cards for DS cards) he want you accept first, of course if you accept first he scam you.

This guy is in my clan!

I am going to have to keep my eyes on him......

He has had little activity in my clan lately but today I could not see the dropdown for Former Member to Expel ppl..

Trench this guy only wants the AA if your clan can win it.

After get AA, 100% posibilities he goes away.

Be careful with this guy, and keep your eyes on it Wink
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

about2punt wrote:PoSeiDoN is in your clan?!?! That's the guy who sent trades to people recently saying he had their IP address and would send a bug to their iTunes account, ruin their DS accounts and steal everything from them unless you send him 5 A+. I can send a screen shot verifying that he did this.

Yup, he did that to me. I was so pissed. Not something I expected or want to deal with in a game I play for fun. I suspect he got banned and has started another account. Would have posted on here sooner about him but I got so pissed that I cancelled the trade before taking a screenshot. Get rid of him ASAP please Trench.

Thanks,
Kyan

P.S. Several people have posted on my wall that he try the same scam with them after seeing my warning there.

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Anyone could give me a link to that poseidon?
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 pm

I haven't been able to track him down. Seems like he doesn't post but send threatening message in trade.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by TrencH Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm

The only god wrote:Anyone could give me a link to that poseidon?

I can always see his page because he is in my clan but I can't see a trail to him bc he don't comunicate.

I guess my next suggestion is to keep refreshing Battle to see if he pops up (if you are from another guild)

TrencH

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:18 pm

is he tyranny?
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Worst scammers Empty Attacked by this guy gaze nuck.

Post by RazorX Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Yesterday I got attacked by this guy gaze nuck. He started calling me a scammer because I offered 5 Ep for his paimon. I didn't exactly know what paimon (A) is worth. Well now I know. He tried to advertise to everybody he knew that I was a scammer. I spent hours trying to prove my point to people that I wasn't a scammer. Thankfully, after that nobody believed him so he stopped. WATCH OUT FOR GAZE NUCK.

RazorX

Back to top Go down

Post by The only god Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Lol i love these ppl that dont know what scamming is. Some ppl in this game are so stupid...
The only god
The only god

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next