Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over?

4 posters

Go down

Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over? Empty Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over?

Post by Joe Smoe Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:39 pm

1. Drag and Drop: am I correct? 4 2 1 3 5

2. When I first began I was ignorant of skills, levels and combos. Consequently, I now have a Fafnir + Lv 70 cru 4 on my team. I also have another Fafnir + Lv 1 cru 1 tucked away. Space is getting sort of tight. I may have to make a decision to eliminate one. So my question...

With the idea of building a 4x wyrm combo with Fafnir+ as part of the team, can anyone hazard a guess as to approximately how much additional cost is involved in skilling up a Lv 70 as opposed to starting over and not purposely leveling up until CRU is maxed at 20?

Joe Smoe

Back to top Go down

Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over? Empty Re: Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over?

Post by Sionzris Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 pm

If i get your question correctly (mind you i read it 7 times now^^) you are asking what you save in Gold if you skill either the lvl 1 (which you afterwards will lvl to 70) or the lvl 70?

Your lvl 70 has skill lvl 4.
That leaves 16 more lvls. Let's say with skill stacks of 4, you fail 4 times.
That's 20 sacrifices at max lvl.

Lvling a lvl 1 to 70, is gonna be WAY more expensive, as well as alle the low cards you could have sold / used for other monsters.

I personally speedlvl mine to 70 so they are at least somewhat useful (talking new accounts here and that seems to be the case with you)

P.s.: Gold isn't really an issue.

Edit: look at it this way, your lvl 70 has skill lvl 4. A 4 skill stack is worth around 1 EP, which sells for what atm? 100k - 200k gold?
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over? Empty Re: Skill/level rookie mistakes. Continue on or start over?

Post by Sionzris Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Joe Smoe wrote:1. Drag and Drop: am I correct? 4 2 1 3 5

Yes. One of the more annoying design decisions.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:49 am

Joe Smoe wrote:1. Drag and Drop: am I correct? 4 2 1 3 5

2. When I first began I was ignorant of skills, levels and combos. Consequently, I now have a Fafnir + Lv 70 cru 4 on my team. I also have another Fafnir + Lv 1 cru 1 tucked away. Space is getting sort of tight. I may have to make a decision to eliminate one. So my question...

With the idea of building a 4x wyrm combo with Fafnir+ as part of the team, can anyone hazard a guess as to approximately how much additional cost is involved in skilling up a Lv 70 as opposed to starting over and not purposely leveling up until CRU is maxed at 20?

It cost 140-170k to skill something from 1-20 at level 70 depending on failure rate. It cost 600-700k to level something from 1-70 so yes its way more expensive to level than to skill. Skilling at max is not that bad you get to use your monster in your formation while you acquire the skill. The additional gold cost is a small sacrifice for getting a maxed level in your formation early.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:23 am

The question was, if it makes more sense to drop his already lvl 70 and reskill and lvl his lvl 1, i believe and that, would make no sense^^
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sifu Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:26 am

Crit Up effects only the monster it's on. Don't skill it up unless you intend to keep the monster.
Sifu
Sifu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down