Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss

3 posters

Go down

couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss Empty couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss

Post by BellCross Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:12 am

Questions:

1. Does having two monster in your party with the same skill stack? i.e. you have 2 monsters with "increase party defense" each will increase your defense by 5% will this result in 10% at the end? or only 5%?

2. what does all Brute combo give you?

3. my current atk allies atk 400k+ is it recommended that i take on lord of oppression and SGQ bec. im aiming for + for both...

thanks!!

BellCross

Back to top Go down

couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss Empty Re: couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss

Post by Penance Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am

BellCross wrote:Questions:

1. Does having two monster in your party with the same skill stack? i.e. you have 2 monsters with "increase party defense" each will increase your defense by 5% will this result in 10% at the end? or only 5%?

3. my current atk allies atk 400k+ is it recommended that i take on lord of oppression and SGQ bec. im aiming for + for both...

thanks!!

Hi, I can answer the first two, but the last I'm unsure of.

If you have multiple monsters with the same skill, only the creature with the highest ability takes effect. The other has no effect.

All Brute combo, gives you 15% increase atk and def.

Hope this helps.

Penance

Back to top Go down

couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss Empty Re: couple of questions regarding skills and some raid boss

Post by kyan Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:01 pm

[quote="Penance"]
BellCross wrote:Questions:

thanks!!

1. depends on the skill. Active active like preemptive strike etc... stack. Passive skill only one gets active and which one depends on the order they are in your formation not necessary the highest.

3. you are probably ok depending on your energy point. Have 1-2 ep on hand just in case. BTW repeating a raid after the first time only gives you a 1:6 chance at another raid lord if you're aiming to plus it. Might be easier to buy one than to raid for it. Oppression should be very cheap.

Good Luck,
Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down