Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Boss price-check & misc questions

3 posters

Go down

Raid Boss price-check & misc questions Empty Raid Boss price-check & misc questions

Post by larry378 Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:52 am

Hello everyone, I just have a few questions about raid bosses...

I read on the wiki that Raid Bosses aren't very good, and are "mostly for new players", yet I seem to see quite a few people who are higher level than me using various raid bosses in their A form as formation leaders etc...

I also traded a lord of massacre (the lowest raid boss of all) for a hellfire talos today with someone in my clan.

So, being that I have a couple of raid bosses sitting around relatively unused (lord of gluttony, and pure dark on my current team but easily replaceable, as well as a pure light crystal which I've never used) I reckon that these mons might be some ep or mons that I could use in disguise.

That being said; is there a listing anywhere of raid boss average prices (in ep)?

are there any particular raid bosses that are particularly sought after? and is hunting and pawning raid bosses a reasonable method to make a few quick profits? If so that's great because I haven't touched quite a few of the raids at all and do have plenty of collectable loots.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss price-check & misc questions Empty Re: Raid Boss price-check & misc questions

Post by Guvire Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:07 am

Lords (raid bosses) are not worth much except if you are looking to fill in spots in a formation and keep bonuses active until you find a better monster that fills those requirements.

I personally don't think lords are worth any amount of EP, but there will be people who will reply after me who may think otherwise.

You can still farm raids for the 10k gold rewards, or rank b summons that you'll get and pray for a ton of skilled rank B monsters which can fetch a decent amount of EP. (Although it take a very long time to accumulate enough skills to sell for a decent chunk of EP)

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss price-check & misc questions Empty Re: Raid Boss price-check & misc questions

Post by AbyssNet Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 am

There is one raid boss that is sought after fairly often, and may fetch a good amount of EP; Silvery Goddess Queen, it's the 13th raid boss, and it's "+" version is actually quite good.

AbyssNet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down