Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself)

+3
imfantabulous
dr4ko
TheFury
7 posters

Go down

Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself) Empty Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself)

Post by TheFury Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:37 am

So I kept seeing people fighting the same boss over and over on my feed, so I assumed something was up. I beat one a second time, and saw I got 10,000 gold. I tried this with another boss, and got 10,000 gold again.

Sweet! I said - this is a way to get much, much needed gold for my leveling up of creatures.

But I beat a boss a third time, and got a free Rank-B Summon, which is near-useless to me. Certainly not as valuable as the 6000 gold those collectibles could have given my clan.

So is there a formula for rewards for raid bosses (first the boss itself, second 10,000 gold, third B-Rank Summon, etc.?). Or is it random - and if so, what are the possible rewards and estimated %s for each?

Thanks!

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself) Empty Re: Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself)

Post by dr4ko Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:10 am

If you do boss first time, you earn the boss card always.

After you beat it, there is:

20% Chance of get raid card

30% Chance of get B rank summon

50% Of get 10k gold.

Percentages are not real, but i think u understand it.
dr4ko
dr4ko

Back to top Go down

Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself) Empty Re: Raid Boss Rewards (after the boss itself)

Post by TheFury Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:26 am

Wow, so wait - I can get a second raid boss to evolve the first if I just keep fighting it?
That seems *incredible*, if I had known about it 3 months ago haha.

Also, just to confirm - the reward is always 10,000 gold right? I don't get more for beating more difficult raid bosses again?

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by imfantabulous Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:32 am

its more like 10/45/45, and yes the rewards increase but still pay out more gold for the first 2 raid bosses per energy point. also, a lot of rank B's are worth more than 10k gold.

imfantabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheFury Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:42 am

imfantabulous wrote:its more like 10/45/45, and yes the rewards increase but still pay out more gold for the first 2 raid bosses per energy point. also, a lot of rank B's are worth more than 10k gold.

If only I could find buyers for rank Bs. I have enough trouble selling my excess of rank As : ). Maybe I'll give the "selling rank B" forum here a shot though, see how it goes.

Also, thanks for the information!

TheFury

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberator Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 am

TheFury wrote:
imfantabulous wrote:its more like 10/45/45, and yes the rewards increase but still pay out more gold for the first 2 raid bosses per energy point. also, a lot of rank B's are worth more than 10k gold.

If only I could find buyers for rank Bs. I have enough trouble selling my excess of rank As : ). Maybe I'll give the "selling rank B" forum here a shot though, see how it goes.

Also, thanks for the information!

skilled bs are much easier to sell than As- normally because many ppl dont want to sacrifice As to increase skill

Liberator

Back to top Go down

Post by AshenShukar Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Okay obviously the AH is not the best way to get rid of these things. So what is the best way? This forum is a bit limited of people. Also I do 15 raids of the lord of void a day(day and a half or 2 at times). I have found i get many many more rank b summons then gold. Also lately been getting 2-4 lord of voids per 15 summons. Last 15 summon i got 20k gold. That was low. On avg over the last 2 weeks it's been more like 40-50k gold with a high of 80k.

AshenShukar

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Look at people's stores, normally you can see that they are willing to trade certain skills at certain ratios. If you manage to find those particular skills while raiding then you can sell them.

Other B ranked monsters which have no skills at all, well, you might as well sacrifice them.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 am

The percentage quoted above was from months ago. The ratio of lord:rank B:gold has changed in the last month or so. My experience is the same as AshenSukar, rank B is more frequent than gold and most of the rank B summon are crap. Next time I do a massive gold farm, i'll track it and report new ratios.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down