Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple questions.

3 posters

Go down

A couple questions. Empty A couple questions.

Post by Terecon Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:06 pm

I just have a few questions about getting the most out of my formation. First question is should I level up each monster individually to max level or try to keep them all at the same level to keep the 5x combo going? Second question is about the order of my formation. If looking at the drag and drop formation menu my formation from left to right is Dragon of Jupiter, Sky Dragon, Quetzalcoatl, Raging Vritra, and Lindwurm. Should I change my formation order at all and if so how should it look from left to right? Last question is can anyone tell me what the max stats on Jupiter is? Thank you very much for your help.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

A couple questions. Empty Re: A couple questions.

Post by Bestron2 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:02 pm

Alright, here goes...

First question: I would say it doesn't really matter in the long run. Do whatever you feel you want to do, there's nothing really strict about this, but I'd just say do whatever is easier.

Second question: I don't think the order of your formation really matters, beyond who is your leader and whatnot. Generally just make your strongest monster be your leader.

Third question: Dragon of Jupiter has Atk: 6120 Def: 4080 HP: 5610.

Does that answer everything?
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Yes thank you very much for the help.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 am

Personally I would max out your best monster before leveling the other particularly at low level. One max monster can win you the fight easily and its alot easier to do than maintain the level combo which only adds 5% to attack, not that much at all.

Your formation matters a bit depending on what you want to do. With an attack focus team like yours, the goal is to kill at least 3 of your opponents before they attack so I generally go with

leader highest attack
2nd 2nd highest attack
3nd lowest attack
4th third highest
5th remaining one.

and set tactics to target lowest hp.

This is to give the best opportunity to kill at 3 of your opponent with your leader one shotting opponent weakest. The combination of 2 and 5 taking out the second and 3/4 taking out a third.

Kyan
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Terecon Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:20 am

That actually helps a lot. So my formation would go as follows: Dragon of Jupiter,Lindwurm, Quetzalcoatl, Sky Dragon, and Raging Vritra? From left to right of course in the 42135 format right? And I did already have it set to attack the weakest enemies first so at least I was doing something right lol. Thanks a lot for your help.
Terecon
Terecon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:22 am

Terecon wrote:That actually helps a lot. So my formation would go as follows: Dragon of Jupiter,Lindwurm, Quetzalcoatl, Sky Dragon, and Raging Vritra? From left to right of course in the 42135 format right? And I did already have it set to attack the weakest enemies first so at least I was doing something right lol. Thanks a lot for your help.

You're welcome. That's looks right to me. In most battle it won't matter too much how you set your formation but on some occasion it can make a difference.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down