Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a couple questions.

3 posters

Go down

Just a couple questions. Empty Just a couple questions.

Post by jw0002 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am

I realize it is way more than raw numbers that count, but I'd just like to know what might be an average in the mid 30s range for Attack/Defense/Health?
At the moment I'm at 16k att / 14k def/ 15k health. Just want to be sure I'm at least in the ballpark there. Only been playing a couple weeks, and this event has turned most of my tradeable cards to common junk. Not complaining as I have made some major steps toward my first actual cohesive team.

Also what is considered Mid-Level play? Is there a level cap, or is it just loosely based on where most higher end player sit?

Third question I think I just figured out while I was typing. Thank you.

jw0002

Back to top Go down

Just a couple questions. Empty Re: Just a couple questions.

Post by ctigers124 Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Im not really sure what your asking in your first question. Are you asking what teams will be in the 30K range? Most viable teams are in the mid 40's and up range. This is what you should shoot for. If you tell us your guild we can recommend a team.

There is no level cap as far as I no
ctigers124
ctigers124

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 pm

jw0002 wrote: I realize it is way more than raw numbers that count, but I'd just like to know what might be an average in the mid 30s range for Attack/Defense/Health?
At the moment I'm at 16k att / 14k def/ 15k health. Just want to be sure I'm at least in the ballpark there. Only been playing a couple weeks, and this event has turned most of my tradeable cards to common junk. Not complaining as I have made some major steps toward my first actual cohesive team.

Also what is considered Mid-Level play? Is there a level cap, or is it just loosely based on where most higher end player sit?

Third question I think I just figured out while I was typing. Thank you.

There is no average as you can acquire a maxed 70 monster quite easily at any time after lv20. If you're lucky and pull a AA early you can get a maxed team by level 20 or have help from friends/guild etc...

There is no level cap and no mid level play. you can level quickly just by spending My teacher said good "job" on energy potion. The level the player is at has little bearing on their team except that higher level player tends to have play for a long time and so have accumulated and leveled up their monsters but its not fixed. You can start a new account and transfer your stuff and have a kickass team at lv1.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by jw0002 Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:41 pm

Thank you.

jw0002

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down