Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

+78
Syla
Imaboss1210
Henry10
chaosknight
Dagodz
NordicAscendant
Jezee
TreyDobe
Mexicant
Boobz
u429909
xzjn9p
overseer07
mr300zx
Demi
echoside
spiritdetectiveusagi
bhann
madman5809
UnholyApostle
Krons
HostileKitty
abbas95
Necromonger
Zerokei
Obelisk
griff0057
EvelDanKirby
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Herc Driver
dang!
jbbiggdogg
kromagdon
Icarus
silentsong
bbr
iRobin
Yanni318
B$
Nightmirror
ryesteve
Horg
hgrubandT
Devestador
HelloKitty
KentKillie
laylow80
fast3
DarkXSin
FinestArts
Gana999
FireThunder
-WRATH-
Scratch102
Syrok
Ologolos
XxApothus
Defiant
Delilah
tiggere
kezihah
Othrelo
dextery
Tacita
Demosnam
LeadWing85
Gosh
XJF
Bestron2
larry378
Armitaage
rkhtse
Bender214
Jewelguy
Deathblob
applesauce
JessicaMD
82 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Delilah Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:05 am

Player Name: Modred
Guild: Rancor
id:2017916824
Formation:Taksaka +, Odin +, Death Blade Epetamu +, Hellish Hazling +, Gail +
Formation Leader: Gail +
Quote: Fear no Evil!
Background: G2

And thanks a bunch for making these, you're a star.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Armitaage Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:34 am

Delilah wrote:Player Name: Modred
Guild: Rancor
id:2017916824
Formation:Taksaka +, Odin +, Death Blade Epetamu +, Hellish Hazling +, Gail +
Formation Leader: Gail +
Quote: Fear no Evil!
Background: G2

And thanks a bunch for making these, you're a star.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 Modred_zps33a2eeff
Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/Modred_zps33a2eeff.png[/IMG]

ps, i hope i have the order of the party right, lol.

Last edited by Armitaage on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Not near a computer... but that gail looks awfully similar to a felmarez Shocked
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:45 pm

omg, you're right. easy fix, though, lol

problem was the rank A+/AA sheet in the bestiary, which i simply copy pasted to make a monster id look up script. it lists felmarez+ and gail+ as 73025 both, even though gail+ is # 73026
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Defiant Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:59 pm

I made my own sig, but followed same format just to keep it uniform with others. Very Happy

Defiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:04 am

Thanks man!

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:49 pm

you're welcome. Larry, Jessie, here's something to help assist with the making of sigs. be aware that it keeps logs of what ip used the script at what time, and which monsters were contained. you can use this to quickly and efficiently get the monster pics. simply type the 5 id numbers of the monsters and it will give you a picture in this form:

monster 4monster 2monster 1monster 3monster 5

click here to use it. hope this helps you to make sigs as fast as i can(when my comp isn't being mulishly slow, lol)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:03 pm

hmmm, that seems like an interesting tool, but is there any way for it to run off of monster names?

We have a spreadsheet like the bestiary one with monster names, nicknames, an id column, and
Code:
=HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("http://res.game.darksummoner.com/en/s/cards/",B2,"_small.png"),"img")
for the lil picture, so all I really do is ctrl+f for name or nickname, and click on img. snapping to grid is super easy and fast once all 5 images are pulled up.

It really doesn't take that long to make these... it's mainly contingent on how soon we see the message/get to a computer and start making it.

Congrats on the cannonball demon btw Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:08 pm

lol, don't have the cannonball demon yet, but will soon enough, so this is going to be my new form. as for monster names...are you volunteering to help me port the entire bestiary into a mysql db? if i get around to entering all those monsters into a mysql db, yeah, it would be possible to remake the script to allow you to select by monster names and it would still work, but making that db will take time, lol.

also, check the sheet "monster id look up" on the bestiary, lol, i made that specifically for quick and easy look up whenever you want to know a monster's id number for any reason(such as using my tool, lol)
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:23 pm

hehe I don't know all that tech stuff

Larry made the spreadsheet we're using.

if you want the whole bestiary into a database, he might be able to help you though.

I actually asked him to make the spreadsheet since it was "too many steps" to go an open up the online bestiary, get to the right tab, search for monster name, click on image, and change big to small

(not to mention the online bestiary is kind of slow! not that there's anything which can be done about that since there are SO many people on it, and there are SO many tabs in it) but our local spreadsheet works pretty quickly; just ctrl+f, name or nickname, image

But seriously, if you want the whole bestiary in sql, Larry can help you out, he does that stuff like professionally (he manages a small independent db consultation team as a side business)
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:32 pm

click here to be taken to the monster id look up sheet(to be superseded by a proper script by me when i get around to entering 1000+ monsters into a db, lol) just select a name from the drop down and you get the monster's id. sorry, it is not sorted properly because google docs' sort function suxx arse big time.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:39 pm

idk, I think the problem with the lookup ones is that you need the full name, while with ctrl+f you can just search for part of the name, or a nickname

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 Untitl13
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:50 pm

lol, idk if you noticed that it's a dropdown on that cell. yeah, it's not sorted, but i disclamed that, didn't i? anyway, i've decided to get started on making a db population script, lol, hopefully i can get it done soon so i can write a proper search script, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 pm

I clicked on the little down arrow thing next to red brawn golem and nothing happened for like 10 seconds and then the whole thing froze Shocked

but maybe that's just because of the bestiary having too much stuff in it and such heavy traffic that everything is ultra slow sometimes

It would be really cool if you could make something downloadable. The thing we're using is functionally the same as the bestiary, just much much faster since there's alot less stuff there (like monster notes, stats, etc...), and it's not online so only one user is ever using it at a time since it's just a .xls, and there are separate files altogether for things like party calc, PROG party calc (mainly for vagrant lands lol, and who knows if that's ever going to happen Razz)

but I think the picture lookup thing has benefits of being done locally rather than hosted online where a ton of people will make it run really slowly

also there's no more worries about protecting cells and stuff if everyone has their own local copy.

if you could make a downloadable version that would be pretty neat!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:00 pm

lol, the problem is google docs has certain limits on their spread sheets, and the main bestiary runs very close to those every day. a script on my own free host that just searches a database, however, would be quick as lightning. as we speak i'm going through the long process of setting up a query to upload an outdated version of the rank A+, AA, and AA+ monsters, which is the bulk of them.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by XxApothus Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Player Name: XxApothus
Guild: Tyranny
id: 1312578427
Formation:Silvery Goddess Queen+ , WWSP+, WWE+, WWOH+, Divinity Bow+
Formation Leader: Silvery Goddess Queen+
Quote: S.E. Phoenix Rising
Background: P2
XxApothus
XxApothus

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 XxApothus
Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/XxApothus.png[/IMG]
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:45 pm

JessicaMD wrote: Larry can help you out, he does that stuff like professionally (he manages a small independent db consultation team as a side business)

hehe to clarify, I am an Enterprise Architecture (external) Consultant. Not exclusively limited to sql and db, that's just what most of our clients have us do. I am more on the UML end of sql/db implementation; which is not to say that I am not somewhat familiar with the technical aspects of db implementation and design, but my role is primarily managerial and the service is primarily strategic level planning; when it is even present in the contract, the heavy lifting/coding is the responsibility of my team; or the client's own personnel.

Would hardly consider myself an IT professional. Razz

Those who can, Do
Those who can't, Manage
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 4 Images10
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 pm

lol, i'm nearly finished with putting up the A+/AA/AA+/AAA/AAA+ data on currently known monsters, excepting max stats on some of the latest monsters and the names of a few monsters that no one has seen fit to tell us what they are, even though they know.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:35 am

well jess, looks like your dream has just come true, at least partially. i still need to populate the db with all the rank C, C+, B, B+, and A monsters, but here's something that will help with this at least, lol

linkie
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:47 am

sorry for the triple post, i have an offer for the next person to request a sig, i'll add an extra effect to it that will set it apart from all the other sigs made by us so far, lol.

also, when listing the monsters of your forms, please list them as they appear on your non-drag-n-drop formation like this:

leader
monster1
monster2
monster3
monster4

list those as

leader, monster1, monster2, monster3, monster4

so request away and see my great idea for enhancing sigs.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:55 am

Armitaage wrote:well jess, looks like your dream has just come true, at least partially. i still need to populate the db with all the rank C, C+, B, B+, and A monsters, but here's something that will help with this at least, lol

i like this! two thumbs up!

What's the 'extra thingy' that will enhance sigs? i likw to make my own, but I'm just curious... someone request one LOL!
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:28 am

wow, no one wants to request a sig? *cue in anime crying girl cuz she's sad face, with melancholy music to match*
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrok Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:53 am

well I'd take one but i have several formations heh Sin demons Sin wurms Rancor Wurms Rancor Mystics and Pyscho Winged Brutes.....also close to having Sin winged brutes and Pyscho demons Razz

Syrok

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:01 am

lol, surely you have a favorite formation. that will do just nicely, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next