Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

+78
Syla
Imaboss1210
Henry10
chaosknight
Dagodz
NordicAscendant
Jezee
TreyDobe
Mexicant
Boobz
u429909
xzjn9p
overseer07
mr300zx
Demi
echoside
spiritdetectiveusagi
bhann
madman5809
UnholyApostle
Krons
HostileKitty
abbas95
Necromonger
Zerokei
Obelisk
griff0057
EvelDanKirby
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Herc Driver
dang!
jbbiggdogg
kromagdon
Icarus
silentsong
bbr
iRobin
Yanni318
B$
Nightmirror
ryesteve
Horg
hgrubandT
Devestador
HelloKitty
KentKillie
laylow80
fast3
DarkXSin
FinestArts
Gana999
FireThunder
-WRATH-
Scratch102
Syrok
Ologolos
XxApothus
Defiant
Delilah
tiggere
kezihah
Othrelo
dextery
Tacita
Demosnam
LeadWing85
Gosh
XJF
Bestron2
larry378
Armitaage
rkhtse
Bender214
Jewelguy
Deathblob
applesauce
JessicaMD
82 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Syrok Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:04 am

Player Name: Syrok
Guild: Sin
id:1870601519
Formation: Sin Demon: Flame Kag, Balrog, Asura, Pit, Spite
Sin Wurm: MLD, NWD, Ring, Niddhog, Kanna
Rancor Mystic: Dru, Aruraune, Alraune, Fairy, Leshy
Rancor Wurm..Quetz, Vritra, Lindwurm, Hellfire, Sky
Psycho Winged Brute: WWSP, WWoH, WWE, Clarrisa, Valk
Formation Leader:Balrog, MLD, Dru, Quetz, WWSP (lol if u can get all 5 formations on one sig that would be great....if not just use the Sin Demon one Razz)
Quote: DS-Forum Admin and Member of Dang Mongorians
Background: R2....the one with Flames

Syrok

Back to top Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:38 am

hmm...i can think of a way to get all 5, lol, and showcase TWO new tricks, lol

edit: btw, is that omni kanna or demon dragon kanna? as in A+ or AA+?
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 Syr10
I tested it and it fits in a signature slot too!

Armitaage don't be mad at meeeeee pale

It just sounded like such an interesting request that I couldn't help it Razz
I just made one to see if a grid style one could be done, it can, and you should totally still make one!

I look forward to seeing what your signature maker's inaugural surprise feature is!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:03 pm

lol, he asked me in the chatbox to pm it to him, i already beat you to the punch, lol. here's what it looks like, whenever he decides to show the world:

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 Vt9WjS

it's a bit grainy cuz i don't have the binaries for my favorite animation program anymore, i have to manually compile it from source, and i'm too lazy to muddle with visual C++, particularly since i don't know which version i need to achieve perfection, lol.

edit: oh, and there's TWO features in this one, lol, not just one. hope you like my work as much as i do.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:13 pm

That's really cool! Is that a gif?

On phone cant really check. But i know there are these gif things which are pictures with a bunch of frames or something... that's a really great idea for sigs!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:16 pm

lol, yes, it's a gif. the two features are making the monsters semi-transparent(feature 1), so you can still see some of the stuff that gets overwritten in other sigs and the animation bit(feature 2), lol. you could potentially fit 9, 12, 30, 60, or any other number of formations in a sig that way, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Ooohhh i think ill try to make one so that the monsters in the sig can 'dance' by moving up and down a little bit and flipping vertically!

That'll be super cute Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I'd explain the whole .gif thing but

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 KgPXR

So here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_Interchange_Format

Smile
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:46 pm

Scratch102 wrote:I'd explain the whole .gif thing but

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 KgPXR

So here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphics_Interchange_Format

Smile

Wikipedia wrote:All the relevant patents have now expired.

sweetest words i've ever seen written, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:51 pm

Armitaage wrote:sweetest words i've ever seen written, lol.

What is really sad? I remember when these things happened...when 89a was out like OMFG YES I can add a DELAY!!

...I don't like being old. I'll be nearing 60 when my daughter turns 18. ./sadpanda
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Scratch102 wrote:

Armitaage wrote:sweetest words i've ever seen written, lol.

What is really sad? I remember when these things happened...when 89a was out like OMFG YES I can add a DELAY!!

...I don't like being old. I'll be nearing 60 when my daughter turns 18. ./sadpanda

lol, you don't like going "when i was your age, we had GIFs..."? lol. idk, it could be fun just for that, lol.

btw, jessie, you can check even on phone. just long tap the image. put your finger on it and wait for a few seconds before letting go. if you don't see a context menu appear like it would when you right click at home on your computer, toss out that iSuck from crapple and get a proper droid. i guarantee that this will work on droid, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:49 pm

lol the funny thing is that apple wasn't always bad

my first laptop was a powerbook180, when they still made computers rather than

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 2010_020811twinkletwinkle0088

I have to say though, I truly respect and admire their current "business model". It's damn impressive. I wouldn't be caught dead getting sucked in by a scam like that, but you have to give credit when credit is due, and a masterful con is still the work of a masterful mind.

then again, I have an incredibly hard time dealing with change, so that might affect my assessment of the product slightly
I used window95 all the way until XP came out Razz and got more and more frustrated with every single subsequent release and hiding and restriction of functionality.

not a fan of windows 8 btw....

if older OS machines are no longer supported or available for purchase by the time my current craps out, I might just switch to linux. Was never a huge fan of linux, but at least I know how to use it, and would certainly take it over the alternatives

EDIT: lol I forgot to include the ONE on-topic thing I was going to say, we (jess too) both have droid razrs. no apple products in this household (well, my powerbook is still around somewhere... but that can hardly be associated with what apple is now)
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:35 pm

yay! I made my first gif

did I do it right?

is there any way to upload it like regular images? because I kept getting an error message so I had to host it on something called tinypic.com and then link it...
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:25 pm

lol, yeah, that's a good animation. and droid razrs should allow you to long press an object on a website to get a context menu. if the default browser doesn't support that, just get the dolphin browser from the play store, which definitely does support long pressing on an object to get a context menu similar to right click. finally, y'all should try photobucket like me. it's a free hosting service that allows uploads of any and all files of all formats. i have tried to create an account on servimg so i can see about offering other constructive advice on how to get your gif up there, but as there is no "register" link anywhere, i don't think it's worth my time.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:15 pm

hey i noticed in the editor here (after I press "preview") it seems to allow flash images too.

Does anyone know if this works for signatures or avatars?

If so, you could do animation AND sound! LOL
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:39 pm

it's a yes for sigs, but that would be way too much work imo, much, much, much, much, much harder than doing mere animations.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:06 am

Armitaage wrote:it's a yes for sigs, but that would be way too much work imo, much, much, much, much, much harder than doing mere animations.

indeed... Though I always like to mess around with it, just to keep my skills sharp (not that I've ever been a PRO, but...). This would be the perfect excuse LOL.
I wish I still had it on my work computer, since I basically live here. But maybe some night I'll jump on at home after everyone else is asleep and make something nifty.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by -WRATH- Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Player Name:WRATH
Guild: Rancor
id:1821188194
Formation:Odin+ Takasaka+ Deathblade Epitamu+ Dru+ Assasin Cast+
Formation Leader: Odin+
Quote: Sith Empire
Background:G1

-WRATH-

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Larry and jess, here's some help from me to make it easier for y'all. I'd do it myself, but I'm omw to work.

http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/teamform.php

Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 am

wow, looks like larry and jess are on vacation, huh? well, here's a sig for wrath then, i hope you like what i've done with it, lol.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 VMCfaH
Code:
[img]http://bit.ly/VMCfaH[/img]
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

Armitaage wrote:wow, looks like larry and jess are on vacation, huh?

Yeah, I think they went to the Eerie Breezy Plains
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Ologolos wrote:
Armitaage wrote:wow, looks like larry and jess are on vacation, huh?

Yeah, I think they went to the Eerie Breezy Plains

haha yeah, we were on vacation since last friday. we're back now though... Eerie Breezy Plains was great! Razz
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by -WRATH- Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Armitaage wrote:wow, looks like larry and jess are on vacation, huh? well, here's a sig for wrath then, i hope you like what i've done with it, lol.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 5 VMCfaH
Code:
[img]http://bit.ly/VMCfaH[/img]

Thx Armitage its awesome Smile

-WRATH-

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Player Name: Tacita

Guild: Sin

id: 1873507077

Formation: Cannonfire Demon, Child of Pit, Hellfield Devil Asura,
Black Smoke Amun, Flame Kagutsuchi

Formation Leader: Cannonfire Demon

Guild: Undead Army

Background: http://www.tenethealth.com/About/QualityCare/Disaster%20Preparedness/Fire.gif
Tacita
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:20 am

I'll do it in the morning when I get home, tacita. I'll update your sig, no worries. It'll be easy for me to do, all I have to do is replace your form and add a guild name.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next