Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

+78
Syla
Imaboss1210
Henry10
chaosknight
Dagodz
NordicAscendant
Jezee
TreyDobe
Mexicant
Boobz
u429909
xzjn9p
overseer07
mr300zx
Demi
echoside
spiritdetectiveusagi
bhann
madman5809
UnholyApostle
Krons
HostileKitty
abbas95
Necromonger
Zerokei
Obelisk
griff0057
EvelDanKirby
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Herc Driver
dang!
jbbiggdogg
kromagdon
Icarus
silentsong
bbr
iRobin
Yanni318
B$
Nightmirror
ryesteve
Horg
hgrubandT
Devestador
HelloKitty
KentKillie
laylow80
fast3
DarkXSin
FinestArts
Gana999
FireThunder
-WRATH-
Scratch102
Syrok
Ologolos
XxApothus
Defiant
Delilah
tiggere
kezihah
Othrelo
dextery
Tacita
Demosnam
LeadWing85
Gosh
XJF
Bestron2
larry378
Armitaage
rkhtse
Bender214
Jewelguy
Deathblob
applesauce
JessicaMD
82 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 16 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Armitaage wrote:What you can do is use the sig maker script on the original post. Your sig will look slightly different because I don't have the original fonts that Jess used, but there's a decent selection and you can get instant results. Just don't forget to save the image generated and upload it to a host of your choice(such as photobucket)
Alrighty, working on it now but I have no idea what colors are there, you have any tips on choosing the right color or do we just randomly put numbers and letters till we find the right one? xD

Also can't find Death's Guide, Ghaska+, will it be updated eventually?
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 16 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Edit: Nevermind, I got it to work, thanks for the help afro
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Haha, yeah, I just updated the database a few minutes ago. As for colors, it uses the hex rgb strings, aka html color codes. Basically, every color conceivable is available to you.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Alright now I got the final version of my sig now :3
Not a bad looking formation too if I do say so myself, now to work on maxing them skills~
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:31 pm

TreyDobe wrote:Alright now I got the final version of my sig now :3
Not a bad looking formation too if I do say so myself, now to work on maxing them skills~
Haha now I know to stay away from your bait form if I see your name on the battle screens! Thanks! Smile
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:30 pm

Ologolos wrote:
TreyDobe wrote:Alright now I got the final version of my sig now :3
Haha now I know to stay away from your bait form if I see your name on the battle screens! Thanks! Smile
That's totally not a bait form, my defensive history is a lie!
904W - 383L is just a front, my defensive form sucks, it's all cait siths :3
lol jk, though in defense I got an elvin heroine with agi so my form moves first, seems to work quite well~
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:58 pm

Hello,
Is this service still available ?
Could I make a demand ?

Thanks

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Check the first post.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Ok, not sure but if it could be done ... :

Player name : Dreamlord
Tyranny
id : 2288762020
Formation : 
Frenzied behemoth +
Ancient Flayer, Vayde +
Hyperion's Serpent +
Felmarez +
Formation leader : Starrunner Allades +
Background : P2

Thank you

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:35 pm

Dream, follow the link in the first post, lol. http://armitaage2.heliohost.org/sigform.php
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:44 pm

dont be lazy lol
here, a quick and dirty 2 minute job:
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 16 Sig10
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Ok, but I can't get the picture for hyperion's serpent +, don't know why ?

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:53 pm

I'm trying to use a custom background but it just gets blank when I put in the url.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:08 am

Applesauce, could you tell me how you got the hyperion's serpent picture in your example ?
Thank you Wink

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:13 am

Nightmirror, make sure that the url you're supplying is of a 600x150 png file.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightmirror Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Armitaage wrote:Nightmirror, make sure that the url you're supplying is of a 600x150 png file.
Thanks, I finally got it. I forgot to use png and also I was using postimage.org. It only worked if I chose to copy direct link.
Nightmirror
Nightmirror

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamblade Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Ok, I tried with another fifth monster and it works.
So the problem is really with Hyperion's Serpent.
Please how do you wrote it in the database ?

Dreamblade

Back to top Go down

Post by ~WOLF~ Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:16 pm

Hey I was tryin to update my signature but it wasnt workin correctly. not sure if the sig gnereator has a problem or my computer is stupid
~WOLF~
~WOLF~

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:27 pm

Ha Wolf, I think my computer is too stupid to use the sig creator.  I'll have to try it from my phone.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:38 am

Big Thanks to the person who design this program.

I know how to call the picture for the rest of my team except Ocean's Call, Lorelei +.

I have try
Oceans Call, Lorelei +
Ocean's Call, Lorelei +
Ocean 's Call, Lorelei +
Ocean ' s Call, Lorelei +
but none of them is working.

Did anyone call her (photo) out successfully? 
Thanks.

UPDATE: I got her finally with the help from others. THANKS

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 16 _clan_10

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 16 Mystic10
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16