Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

+78
Syla
Imaboss1210
Henry10
chaosknight
Dagodz
NordicAscendant
Jezee
TreyDobe
Mexicant
Boobz
u429909
xzjn9p
overseer07
mr300zx
Demi
echoside
spiritdetectiveusagi
bhann
madman5809
UnholyApostle
Krons
HostileKitty
abbas95
Necromonger
Zerokei
Obelisk
griff0057
EvelDanKirby
Tryptich
EdwardStarbuck
Herc Driver
dang!
jbbiggdogg
kromagdon
Icarus
silentsong
bbr
iRobin
Yanni318
B$
Nightmirror
ryesteve
Horg
hgrubandT
Devestador
HelloKitty
KentKillie
laylow80
fast3
DarkXSin
FinestArts
Gana999
FireThunder
-WRATH-
Scratch102
Syrok
Ologolos
XxApothus
Defiant
Delilah
tiggere
kezihah
Othrelo
dextery
Tacita
Demosnam
LeadWing85
Gosh
XJF
Bestron2
larry378
Armitaage
rkhtse
Bender214
Jewelguy
Deathblob
applesauce
JessicaMD
82 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by rkhtse Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:48 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ⭐Thanks Jessica and Larry for your service and effort. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Thanks to Bestron2 for your good eyes. cheers
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Empty Re: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read]

Post by Gosh Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:42 am

Player Name: Gosh
Guild: Sin
id: 1601037462
Formation: Luka+ Arin+ Evan+ Tengen+ Vlad+
Formation Leader: Luka+
Quote: Enjoy the Death
Background: P3

Many many thanks!

Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 am

Gosh wrote:Player Name: Gosh

Many many thanks!

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Goshsigbeta_zpse64af853

Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/goshsigbeta_zpse64af853.png[/IMG]

if there's anything wrong with it, lemme know and i can change it.

ps: larry, attached are the fonts that i use, though i haven't decided yet on which fonts will represent which guild. my generator will, of course, allow the user full customization as well as selective customization, lol. when it's ready, that is. oh, and i you guys have impulse, tyranny, and rancor texts saved as transparent pngs, why not add them to the original post? then i can use them too in making sigs look like yours, lol.
Attachments
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Attachment
fonts.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(409 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:17 pm

yay

someone finally picked the cupcake background!

Here you go XJF

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Pinkve12

Armitaage, here are the guild names!

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Ctext10

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Itext10

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Ptext10

JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 pm

JessicaMD wrote:yay

someone finally picked the cupcake background!

Here you go XJF

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Pinkve12
Thanks!

Nice party, btw. I gave my gf my spare brute team which is just like yours with the exception of Medic+ in place of Clarissa+
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Gosh Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:52 am

O Really thanks for your work!!! amazing

just a more request.. i just note that my background is cupcake Razz can I change that to R1? Many Many thx!!

Armitaage wrote:

Many many thanks!

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Goshsigbeta_zpse64af853

Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/goshsigbeta_zpse64af853.png[/IMG]

ps: larry, attached are the fonts that i use, though i haven't decided yet on which fonts will represent which guild. my generator will, of course, allow the user full customization as well as selective customization, lol. when it's ready, that is. oh, and i you guys have impulse, tyranny, and rancor texts saved as transparent pngs, why not add them to the original post? then i can use them too in making sigs look like yours, lol.

Gosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 am

Will do in a few hours, when I get home. I gotta warn you that some of the text colors may change if they're too hard to see
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 am

Gosh wrote:O Really thanks for your work!!! amazing

just a more request.. i just note that my background is cupcake Razz can I change that to R1? Many Many thx!!

Armitaage wrote:

Many many thanks!

Code:

done! here's the new img code:

Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/goshsig_zps322b03b1.png[/IMG]

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Goshsig_zps322b03b1
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Gosh wrote:O Really thanks for your work!!! amazing

aww.... and I was so happy someone finally picked cupcakes lol
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:02 pm

Ba-bump! I'll be making sigs in the morning, let's have some requests, shall we? Before the world ends?
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:25 pm

I can't really do this myself, but I think you might be able to since you seem to know much more about image editing, could you make me a row of monster icons 500x100 like are in all the sigs, with the monster pictures removed and some other pictures inside the frames with the little grade circle in the corner?

I want a morris day & the time formation that I can use for a sig

positioned like:
A B C D E

A- Terry
B- Jerome
C- Morris Day
D- Monte
E- Jimmy Jam

I know this is a strange and possibly complicated request, but I would really appreciate it, no worries if you don't want to or can't do it. Razz

oh, and if they could be in the purple AA+ frames, so I can tag the signature "purple reign", but I'd prefer to have the regular morris day & co pictures from their albums, not their characters from purple rain
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:13 am

Player Name: LeadWing85
Guild: Tyranny
id:
Formation: Urth+, Devoid+, Dark Terror Chim+, Nyar+, Hall Cast+
Formation Leader: Urth+
Quote:
Background: CUPCAKES!!!!

Thanks in advance
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:43 am

LeadWing85 wrote:Player Name: LeadWing85
id:
Formation: Urth+, Devoid+, Dark Terror Chim+, Nyar+, Hall Cast+
Formation Leader: Urth+
Quote:
Background: CUPCAKES!!!!

Thanks in advance

Razz when I got a cell phone notification with this request, I was so excited about someone wanting a cupcake background that I got out of bed, and went to get my laptop to get back into bed to make it Razz

enjoy!

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Pinkcu11
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by LeadWing85 Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:44 am

Cool epic....

thanks again!
LeadWing85
LeadWing85

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:52 pm

larry378 wrote:I can't really do this myself, but I think you might be able to since you seem to know much more about image editing, could you make me a row of monster icons 500x100 like are in all the sigs, with the monster pictures removed and some other pictures inside the frames with the little grade circle in the corner?

I want a morris day & the time formation that I can use for a sig

positioned like:
A B C D E

A- Terry
B- Jerome
C- Morris Day
D- Monte
E- Jimmy Jam

I know this is a strange and possibly complicated request, but I would really appreciate it, no worries if you don't want to or can't do it. Razz

oh, and if they could be in the purple AA+ frames, so I can tag the signature "purple reign", but I'd prefer to have the regular morris day & co pictures from their albums, not their characters from purple rain

You'll need to catch me on palringo to talk about this sig cuz I'm so not familiar with the band you're talking about, lol.

edit: btw, i've made a simple template for gimp2 to help with the making of forum sigs. all you need to do is change the name, id, and quote fields, make visible 3 layers(guild shield, guild name, and background), and paste in your formation. to download it, simply follow this link. this is verified to work with gimp2 version 2.8.2

if you're not sure how to use it, pm me on palringo and i'll walk you through it. this goes without saying but, to use this template, you MUST have gimp2 version 2.8.2 installed on your computer.

Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 pm

Armitaage wrote:
You'll need to catch me on palringo to talk about this sig cuz I'm so not familiar with the band you're talking about, lol.

Morris Day and the Time is something that could hardly be explained over palringo. (also I can't remember what my password is... there is a limited set of things it could be, but typing them all in one by one on a teeny touch screen seems like a herculean undertaking what with my proclivity for fat fingering every other keystroke). I'm pretty surprised you haven't heard of them!

Anyways, I figured out how to do it myself using the 'subtract' magic wand thing in paint.net; I just took huri AA 's icon since he seemed to have the clearest contrast between image and the star in the lower right corner which let me cut out the whole picture and leave the star spikes relatively intact

here's the AA purple frame if anyone else wants to use it for something
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Frame10
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Demosnam Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Can I get one too?

Player Name: Demosnam
id: 1628266031
Formation: wwsp+, slave dance+, midnight valk+, silvery goddess+, DB clarissa
Formation Leader: Midnight Valk+
Quote: Tater King
Background: Cupcakes pleeease

Demosnam

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Demosnam wrote:Can I get one too?

Player Name: Demosnam
id: 1628266031
Formation: wwsp+, slave dance+, midnight valk+, silvery goddess+, DB clarissa
Formation Leader: Midnight Valk+
Quote: Tater King
Background: Cupcakes pleeease

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Pinkcu12

enjoy Smile
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Demosnam Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Wow, that was really fast, thanks!

Demosnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:05 pm

bah, my comp failed me, firefox was eating up WAAAAY too many resources. i had started doing one myself, but the damn comp was taking forever to load anything Neutral

and then firefox had to fking crash on top of making my comp slower than a fking snail. what a bad gift for christmas.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:13 am

Player Name: Tacita

id: 1837507077

Formation: Magma Dragon+, Dragon of Uranus+, Nidhogg+,
Demon Dragon Kanna+, Magic Light Dragon+

Formation Leader: Magma Dragon+

Will you make two, one with each of these?
As I am not sure which I like best.
Background: Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Fire
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Vladstudio_firedragon_600x150
Tacita
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:17 am

no personal quote? i'm on it, btw
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:05 am

Armitaage wrote:no personal quote? i'm on it, btw
Nah, I havenĀ“t really come up with one yet.
Maybe next time, when I have a new formation ^^
And awesome you are so quick Very Happy
Tacita
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:11 am

well, if you're sure on the no personal quote part, here's two you can choose from:

Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Tacita1_zps456cf117
Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/Tacita1_zps456cf117.png[/IMG]
Get your forum signatures here! [under new management, please read] - Page 2 Tacita2_zps39cffad9
Code:
[IMG]http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d67/CppA_/Tacita2_zps39cffad9.png[/IMG]
whichever one you like better, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacita Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 am

Awesome, thank you Very Happy
Tacita
Tacita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next