Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scammer - hgn

5 posters

Go down

Scammer - hgn Empty Scammer - hgn

Post by kyan Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 pm

She scammed my friend and clanmate Aliarius out of his Fate+ and Rhea+. She said and I quote, "I'm sorry this game got boring and scamming is a rush for me." Spoken like a true criminal psycho.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Scammer - hgn Empty Re: Scammer - hgn

Post by Vicious Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 pm

i dont understand how people are dumb enough to get scammed. No offense.

Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Vicious wrote:i dont understand how people are dumb enough to get scammed. No offense.

It isn't a question of intelligence but trust. They had known each other in game for awhile and today she decided that she is bore with the game and run around asking all her "allies/friends" for cataloging and kept everything they send her.

Kyan
Kyan's Store

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Vicious wrote:i dont understand how people are dumb enough to get scammed. No offense.
+1
Trust no one on the interwebs.
I wont even lend out stuff to my clan mates. Maybe Im just paranoid Shocked

But honestly? how did she get scammed? Did she lend it to them?
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:15 pm

Yeah the only thing I lend to my clanmates are progs. AAs, Victorias, etc, I politely say no.

Sucks to hear stories like this. Its unfortunate.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Flying Dagger wrote:Yeah the only thing I lend to my clanmates are progs. AAs, Victorias, etc, I politely say no.

Sucks to hear stories like this. Its unfortunate.

This is sad state of affairs. Don't let a few rotten apples sour your view on everyone and makes the situation seem like much worse than it really is. The majority of people are honest and won't even consider such low behavior. I find it exhausting and really lonely to be so paranoid and distrustful. I guess I'm lucky to be in a clan where everyone is respectful and trustworthy. I might be just too naive and trusting but if it comes to it, I'll rather get scam than to assume everyone is out to get me.

kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenix00 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

sucks to hear this, i read comments all the time warning ppl of scammers in game.

i would NEVER gift someone an AA unless I really planned to give it away for free ... that's why the game has a trade feature, hello?!

sorry your friend got scammed but its not about being naive/too trusting its about using common sense.

Fenix00

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 pm

I know what you are saying Kyan and that's good you have a clan you can trust. I love my clan too, but I guess we have to be smart about it too, to avoid things like this. So in this case, if a person wants to catalog a Rhea+ etc, maybe they can offer back a Desm+ etc as collateral via trade. To lose out and get scammed and lose those monsters like a Rhea+, that just sucks. We both know those monstas are worth over 1000ep+. Man, if it happened to me, I prolly just give up. All that hard work down the drain.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down