Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scammer List

+4
rekt
l5ut1ger
Hypertrophic
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Scammer List Empty Scammer List

Post by Admin Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:42 pm

This is a compiled list of all scammers. To submit a scammer, explain what happened and tell the name of the person to an administrator via PM. There name will then be added to the list.

Munki17 (tyranny)
-Asked to borrow Frub's Lewd (tyranny progression monster). When he received it, he refused to return it and removed Frub from his allies.

Lina (sin)
-Has committed many offenses against forum members, including attempts at scamming. She attempted trading a Hydra+ for Pida's Fairy and 6 EPs Never trade with this individual.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://darksummoner.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scammer List Empty Rosario = scammer IMHO

Post by Hypertrophic Tue May 01, 2012 3:23 pm

Rosario just attempted to scam me with his dru. I offered someone else Bayard+, EDB+ sky dragon+, hydra+, flesh triffid+, fafnir+ and another A for his dru. I received an offer from Rosario stating he would take the offer but only in 2 trades. The first must contain 3 monsters with 1 elite. The 2nd trade would have the other 4.

My question: why require an elite in the first trade if you're not scamming? Why not just require the 2 least expensive be traded first and then the bulk of the trade, including all elites, happens in 2nd trade.

And in standard fashion, he accuses me of scamming because I want to put all 5 of the expensive A+ in the same trade. Either way, will let you all decide.

Hypertrophic

Back to top Go down

Scammer List Empty Devil's Ace and, of course, ritz

Post by l5ut1ger Thu May 17, 2012 11:41 am

Both have taken AA ranked monster from individuals.

Devil's Ace joined a clan and was friendly for a couple of weeks, then, when asked to hold a clan member's AA, took it. Be wary of him being buddy buddy and then turning.

ritz is well documented.

l5ut1ger

Back to top Go down

Scammer List Empty Re: Scammer List

Post by rekt Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 pm

Hypertrophic wrote:Rosario just attempted to scam me with his dru. I offered someone else Bayard+, EDB+ sky dragon+, hydra+, flesh triffid+, fafnir+ and another A for his dru. I received an offer from Rosario stating he would take the offer but only in 2 trades. The first must contain 3 monsters with 1 elite. The 2nd trade would have the other 4.

My question: why require an elite in the first trade if you're not scamming? Why not just require the 2 least expensive be traded first and then the bulk of the trade, including all elites, happens in 2nd trade.

And in standard fashion, he accuses me of scamming because I want to put all 5 of the expensive A+ in the same trade. Either way, will let you all decide.

tried to do that with my Anna Razz

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampage Thu May 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Rosario tried to get my Anna too. He told me that Pida would vouch for him. I told him to fuck off.
Rampage
Rampage

http://RampagedReality.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rekt Thu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Rampage wrote:Rosario tried to get my Anna too. He told me that Pida would vouch for him. I told him to fuck off.

bahahaha same BS line too Razz

rekt
Adminus the Second
Adminus the Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Pida Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 pm

i have no idea why he would say that will vouch for him...maybe cuz im rank 1??? idk

Pida

Back to top Go down

Post by frub Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Pida is one of em and he is butthurt and wont admit it.

frub

Back to top Go down

Post by zajef7 Mon May 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Sergo is a scammer
zajef7
zajef7

https://sites.google.com/site/darksummonertrade/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content