Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCAMMER!! MIAOV

+2
blah
Mojo611
6 posters

Go down

SCAMMER!! MIAOV Empty SCAMMER!! MIAOV

Post by Mojo611 Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:04 pm

just wanted everybody to know, this sc**bag will rip you off, probably a 10 year old. This is why sometimes I wonder why I play this game with kids like this. He will be in jail when hes 15 and probably has had his little ass kicked many times. Stay away from the jerk***!
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER!! MIAOV Empty Re: SCAMMER!! MIAOV

Post by blah Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Lol. You should give details of what he tries to do.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:52 pm

So...you're saying a 10 year old tricked you into a scam?
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by snoozer Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 pm

what did he do?

snoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Seriously, if you want to post a scam story, please leave details. Otherwise, you're not very credible, and it's not very helpful. Even if it is a 10 year old asking to catalog everything you own.

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:06 am

She told me the story and corroborated with other member from her clan. The guy tells new guys that he has a change skill spirit when in reality is an enlightenment soul (the one that increases level), tells them that they are getting a deal and that he will sell cheap because he needs EP for event. Apparently a couple of clan members got ripped off, who knows how many times this guy has scammed newbies.
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

SCAMMER!! MIAOV Empty Sorry I did not write this!!

Post by Mojo611 Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Mojo611 wrote:just wanted everybody to know, this sc**bag will rip you off, probably a 10 year old. This is why sometimes I wonder why I play this game with kids like this. He will be in jail when hes 15 and probably has had his little ass kicked many times. Stay away from the jerk***!

I did not write this , my account was logged in on a friends computer and he thought he was posting on his account. I just saw this post and it makes me look like a fool.. I did not post it but I do know what happened. As General Osf said the person was selling the spirit cards from the last event as skill change spirits.. We are far from noobs but if you weren't doing the event and hadn't seen the cards ( fodder B cards called spirits ) they could be mistaken, I guess for as the person said " new skill change spirits " My friend bought one and was furious and then he found this person did this to several people. I will see if Juggalo remembers his name.
Mojo611
Mojo611

Back to top Go down

Post by General Osf Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:40 pm

LOL... Mojo611, first time i read it I was thinking your were super pissed. Don't worry, we all know that you are a nice lady Wink
General Osf
General Osf

Back to top Go down

Post by Juggalo71 Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:46 pm

That she is and I apologize, I always log her off the computers. She's a great woman and better friend to me and now all of you Dar Summoners...

BTW she said check your email, she switched computers and this is the one her messaging don't work on.
Juggalo71
Juggalo71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down