Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formation Guide

+27
Xcalibre
severin
jbbiggdogg
FireThunder
fast3
Kalceus
HelloKitty
Scratch102
Demoni
Bestron2
Xoct
willibond007
Sionzris
FightTheSun
kheimon
Slinger1
General Osf
Maduk
Bigzam
kyan
XJF
TheFury
ryesteve
JessicaMD
Armitaage
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Formation Guide - Page 3 Empty Re: Formation Guide

Post by kyan Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Slinger1 wrote:
Also off topic: How often can a monster with critical up (20)critical hits ?
in 3 out of 5 battle waves or more/less?

The critical up(20) applies to battle so crit chance for demon warrior and demon warrior only is increase by 40% so each time it hits, it is more likely to crit 40% of the time. I can crit in every round potentially but the calculation works out to that on average it will crit once per battle.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Slinger1 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:06 pm

JessicaMD wrote:but... isn't grand demon warrior a.... demon?
nope, is a creation.
I had that thought when I read her name.
Here we go: her link
http://darksummoner.wikia.com/wiki/File:GrandDemonWarrior.png

Last edited by Slinger1 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional info)

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 am

Thank you Slinger1 for the recommendation of a new monster, it certainly helps the team out big time, bringing atk to more standard levels and bp usage too.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Slinger1 Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:10 am

you welcome! lucky for me I saw grand demon's lvl 70 status on someone else's auction, and brought her immediately. Right now, I have my eyes set on obsidian colossus, and Lance(for my armored psycho brute team).
I wonder if any of you guys got these monsters before A team decide to closed the event for maintenance.

Slinger1

Back to top Go down

Post by FightTheSun Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 am

Thanks to your post Slinger1, I was able to buy a Grand Demon Warrior for pretty cheap. Glad I didn't miss out on that creation for my team! Here's hoping Obsidian has a nice attack or skill.

Also, psycho brutes now most definitely have a higher attack than psycho winged brutes. They also have a higher BP cost though, so it's not like winged brutes just became useless.

FightTheSun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:07 pm

As mentioned in the price thread, i still think the new 31B A Sin Demon is better than SDM. Especially if you defend. Psycho down is expensive to skill, but pair it with covert down, and you are guarded against 2/3 of possible attacks really well. Better defense than DEA. And as far as attack goes, you can choose between psycho and covert.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 pm

sio, we'll have to wait and see what come next. personally, i'm waiting for a 32 bp dea demon to replace spite with, one that has even more atk than amun. btw, updated the AA/+ posts to show the new developments in that department recently. funny thing is, all three guilds have a viable AA/+ demon formation, and impulse has a viable AA/+ wyrm formation.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by willibond007 Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:19 am

Someone should work on an A+/AA/+ impulse undead team! I am curious about a lot! Thanka guys! By the way this thread looks really impressive!

willibond007

Back to top Go down

Post by kheimon Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:55 am

Suggestions to update some teams on this amazing thread:
-The new Mesh Dragon in the winged wyrm team
-Dashing mantis in the crawler team
-Adding a paragraph on psycho brutes (with silver giant, lance, etc.)
kheimon
kheimon

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 pm

willibond007 wrote:Someone should work on an A+/AA/+ impulse undead team! I am curious about a lot! Thanka guys! By the way this thread looks really impressive!

Undead does not have agility so despite high attack its not a viable option.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sionzris Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:25 pm

Brutes dont have agility either, i still consider it good^^
Health Up is the AAs Agility. And undead has that.
Sionzris
Sionzris

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Sionzris wrote:Brutes dont have agility either, i still consider it good^^
Health Up is the AAs Agility. And undead has that.

brutes will lose to an agility every time. Health up is only good if you're running a full AA+ team. In a mix team its so-so. Emporer has high def, low health doesn't benefit from health up that much. Sara has even stat so health is good but those are the only AA+ undead. So you'll at best run a 2AA+, 3 A+ team. In that situation, health up isn't enough to counteract agility. It will lose to a good species team with agility.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 pm

I looked at the Bestiary today and saw that Black Smoke Amun+ is the 2nd strongest Demon for A+. Does it deserve a spot on the best Demon formation [Balrog, Spite, Kag, Asura,Pit]? If so, who would it be switched in for?

Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:46 pm

by popular demand, updated the entries for psycho brutes and covert crawlers.

Xoct wrote:I looked at the Bestiary today and saw that Black Smoke Amun+ is the 2nd strongest Demon for A+. Does it deserve a spot on the best Demon formation [Balrog, Spite, Kag, Asura,Pit]? If so, who would it be switched in for?

at the present, that is debatable, whether Amun deserves a spot. his atk just barely beats out SDM's, by a mere 16 points. however, amun DOES have better health and def. Asura, Kag, and Pit are not even an option for removal, and balrog's supremely high attack means that he's out of the question too. that leaves only sdm as a candidate for removal, but imo DEA is better than Psycho Down. if i would have just one guild down, i'd personally take covert over psycho any day, to undermine those friggin covert wyrms that are essentially the anti-demon team. DEA + Covert Down = covert wyrms' atk becomes almost as pitiful as my own, and DED + Covert Down does the same to their def. meantime they only have IPA/AGI/Imp Down/Demon Down to muster against me, allowing me to nearly level the playing field. not too sure what skill and stats mesh dragon has, they have not been added to the bestiary, so i can't say yet if it has anything for me to worry about.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:21 am

For the Rancor Wyrm team, wouldn't Dragonlord of Hellfire and Mesh Dragon be extremely useful for their skills?
So the team would Quetz, Sky Dragon, Lindwurm, Dragonlord and Mesh. This would give you the extremely OP skills of Impulse Down, IPA, Agi, IPD and DEA - like an overpowered version of Sin Wyrms. It would mean you hit first, thanks to the agililty, hit hard, thanks to the IPA, and then laugh as the enemy does nothing courtesy of your massively buffed defence and their lowered attack.
I think this team might very well be the first to get such an epic combination of skills without skill changing! But then again, I'm not too sure if Mesh Dragon really does get DEA... maybe the one I saw on auction was skill changed itself?
In either case, if it really does have DEA then it might well be the best A+ team in the game.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 am

Bestron2 wrote:For the Rancor Wyrm team, wouldn't Dragonlord of Hellfire and Mesh Dragon be extremely useful for their skills?
So the team would Quetz, Sky Dragon, Lindwurm, Dragonlord and Mesh. This would give you the extremely OP skills of Impulse Down, IPA, Agi, IPD and DEA - like an overpowered version of Sin Wyrms. It would mean you hit first, thanks to the agililty, hit hard, thanks to the IPA, and then laugh as the enemy does nothing courtesy of your massively buffed defence and their lowered attack.
I think this team might very well be the first to get such an epic combination of skills without skill changing! But then again, I'm not too sure if Mesh Dragon really does get DEA... maybe the one I saw on auction was skill changed itself?
In either case, if it really does have DEA then it might well be the best A+ team in the game.
I keep getting requests to do this with Mesh Dragon, but as i don't have one, and the stats are not in the bestiary, i cannot do any testing myself. as for dragonlord of hellfire, jupiter replaced him for his massively useful skill(when maxed) and higher atk. yes demon down is hard to level and useless against anything other than demons, but remember, the most popular sin and tyranny teams ARE demon, and demon down when maxed does -40% atk/def to demons, so that certainly is scary.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Demoni Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:51 am

Just picked up an A+ Mesh so I can confirm it's skill is DEA also it is flying.

I'll post up max stats when I get it to lvl 70.
His lvl 70 stats are: 6688 / 4864 / 7296

Demoni
Demoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 am

woot, thanks for opening this up again, syrok, you rok!

now i just need to sit down and do some research on currently viable forms, see what's changed and what hasn't, lol
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Armitaage wrote:woot, thanks for opening this up again, syrok, you rok!

now i just need to sit down and do some research on currently viable forms, see what's changed and what hasn't, lol

the new psycho unwinged brutes are pretty good!

Purple Flame, WWSP, Inos, Iris, WWE

all the skills: IPA, DED, IPD, DEA, and Agi too!

just 100bp so you can actually get a couple of attacks in!

For impulse cannonball demon has replaced spite devil mage as dea demon.

For covert, mesh dragon has replaced vritra

Also I think fire&ice and mesh have made a good cross guild team possible

fire&ice, mesh, mld, tiamut, lindwurm

IPA, DED, IPD, DEA, AGI, 4x combo; wyrm, winged, rarity, level

annnnd finally, there are a bunch of new crawlers which make a really good AA team since there is no crawler down

Reptendo, Continent Devourer, Igniti, Hazeling, Arachno
IPD, Health Up, Psycho Down, Critical, Undead Down

ok maybe not the most incredibly team ever, but there's no crawler down, and it has ipd and health up which are both good, and people seem to use sara, vecator, and mech zombie and those new 30+bp undeads alot so undead down isn't all that bad.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:29 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Armitaage wrote:woot, thanks for opening this up again, syrok, you rok!

the new psycho unwinged brutes are pretty good!

Purple Flame, WWSP, Inos, Iris, WWE

all the skills: IPA, DED, IPD, DEA, and Agi too!

just 100bp so you can actually get a couple of attacks in!

For impulse cannonball demon has replaced spite devil mage as dea demon.

For covert, mesh dragon has replaced vritra

Also I think fire&ice and mesh have made a good cross guild team possible

fire&ice, mesh, mld, tiamut, lindwurm

IPA, DED, IPD, DEA, AGI, 4x combo; wyrm, winged, rarity, level

annnnd finally, there are a bunch of new crawlers which make a really good AA team since there is no crawler down

Reptendo, Continent Devourer, Igniti, Hazeling, Arachno
IPD, Health Up, Psycho Down, Critical, Undead Down

ok maybe not the most incredibly team ever, but there's no crawler down, and it has ipd and health up which are both good, and people seem to use sara, vecator, and mech zombie and those new 30+bp undeads alot so undead down isn't all that bad.

first off, thanks for doing so much of the hard work for me already, i really appreciate it. secondly, the one that i don't really need help with is the cannon, that one was a given(remember who's the demon-ic chick around here, lol. my cannon is already past lvl 50), but still thanks. thirdly, and most importantly(after the thanking for condensing it all for me, again thanks), pm me a screenie of purple flame's stats please, lol. only way to build up the db and accuracy of the party calc in my sig(which would make it easier to critically evaluate all the potential forms possible at this time and make changes accordingly).
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:34 pm

oohh... i don't know how to screenshot something on the phone... I can have larry take a picture of my phone screen with his phone and then upload that?

or would the stats themselves be enough?

purple weaver+ maxed is 8472 attack, 7060 defense, 6354 health
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 pm

No no we want photos. Pictures, and make sure there is a hefty amount of zoom on that weaver chica...

As for how, try "Power & Volume down button at the same time." I think that works on your phone.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Scratch102 wrote:No no we want photos. Pictures, and make sure there is a hefty amount of zoom on that weaver chica...

As for how, try "Power & Volume down button at the same time." I think that works on your phone.

Formation Guide - Page 3 Untitl10

that's incredible! I had no idea you could do that
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:09 pm

JessicaMD wrote:that's incredible! I had no idea you could do that

Formation Guide - Page 3 The_more_you_know

also.... I think George Lucas is gonna sue someone at A Team....
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 pm

lol, the reason i want screenies is that it ensures that there is no doubts about typos or any such things. just try to imagine this scenario:

new monster, we don't know it's stats.
guy a posts: 5000/7000/4000
guy b posts: 6000/6000/4000

both are for the same monster, and i know the integrity of both guys, but clearly one is right and the other is not. i myself don't have the monster, how do i decide which is correct? screenie is definitive.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next