Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons

+7
Delilah
Volrath
ryesteve
kyan
DS_Melora88
richc
silentsong
11 posters

Go down

reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons Empty reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons

Post by silentsong Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 am

So, did ANYBODY capture even ONE monster from a powerful gloom cocoon using a normal trap?

silentsong

Back to top Go down

reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons Empty Re: reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons

Post by richc Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:26 am

Since I'm still relatively new to the game, I only got through ~110 levels and captured a weak cocoon maybe twice and struck out on everything else.

richc

Back to top Go down

reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons Empty Re: reflecting back on powerful gloom cocoons

Post by DS_Melora88 Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:51 am

I encountered many but captured none. I may have gotten a powerful but I wasn't really The wheel of fortune attention and it may have been a weak one. I captured about 1 of every 3-4 of the weaks.

DS_Melora88

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:31 am

Powerful can only be capture with a trap. I have gone through 3k floor and 0 capture of powerful with normal trap. Strong cocoon can very rarely be capture with a normal trap maybe 1:20.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Of course not...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 pm

no powerful cocoons for me as I do not use traps. I was able to capture a few strong ones and had decent ones......like magic light dragon.

It did showed that I missed out on a Kotone and Nymaar??? for not using traps

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Wow... in this event and the previous similar one, I must have covered about 7000 floors, and not once did I get teased with a AA. Wasn't even sure they were available via traps.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:36 pm

ryesteve wrote:Wow... in this event and the previous similar one, I must have covered about 7000 floors, and not once did I get teased with a AA. Wasn't even sure they were available via traps.

I went 3075 floors in the Den of Woe for Rhea and I got 0 powerful cocoons without using a trap and also was never teased with an AA. The traps that I did use got me nothing amazing. Some decent As and too many Bs. I

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by Volrath Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:55 pm

As far as I know spending soul points on trap is same as using dark summon.

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by snoozer Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:54 pm

isnt it misleading to show you two options, normal & dark traps but to only have dark traps work? making it so that you have to buy dark traps in order to catch something?

snoozer

Back to top Go down

Post by kyan Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Its might be possible but really really really low chance. It was rumored that in the labyrinth event you can catch the powerful shadow with normal trap at a 1:1000 chance.

Kyan

kyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Xoct Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:04 am

I did the bare minimum of 200 floors. I encountered many Powerful Cocoons and had not captured a single monster with NORMAL traps.

However I missed Medic about 3 times, Magma 2 times. The rest of the "would be" drops must have been trash, or just not one of the cards ATEAM was promoting.
Xoct
Xoct

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:02 am

i went throught about 250 floors and got:

- 0 powerful cocoons
- 2-3 strong cocoons
- and about 6:7 ratio weak cocoons

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 am

i was at floor ~120, managed to get a strong cocoon without trap and got a paimon amd that was the only strong cocoon i managed to get from 300+ lvls
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by DHGxxCriminal Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 am

all i got was a paimon just about it i trapped powerful coccoons and got b's and crap a's lol
DHGxxCriminal
DHGxxCriminal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down