Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps??

5 posters

Go down

What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps?? Empty What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps??

Post by MalloyLawrence Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:45 pm

I have yet to catch a ultimate or powerful monster shadow with the regular trap and the weak ones it catches between 40-60% of the time. Does anyone know if you can catch one with it at all? If yes how often does this occur?

MalloyLawrence

Back to top Go down

What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps?? Empty Re: What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps??

Post by Deemo Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Low.

I've caught a powerful spirit without a trap and managed to get EDB out of it which was pretty rad. That was probably 1/20 or even 1/30 though, so it's not promising. I've never caught an ultimate without using a dark trap, but I've only seen around 20 or so.

Deemo

Back to top Go down

What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps?? Empty Re: What is the % odds of catching ultimate/powerful/weak monster shadows with the regular traps??

Post by Volrath Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 am

0 ultimate
1 powerful and it was child of purification

Volrath

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:43 am

I've caught a couple of powerful shadows without a trap. Got, IIRC, a skill B, a Cruel Black Wings and a Magic Light Dragon, which is quite alright.

I haven't caught any ultimate shadows without a trap out of probably 20 or so. I think it's not possible or at least very, very unlikely.

With traps, the Ultimate Shadows have been a very mixed bag. I got a Balrog, a Hanuman and some random As as well as a couple of Bs.

Delilah

Back to top Go down

Post by sonofbatman Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm

I am on floor B-119 & I have not caught a single thing, not 1.

sonofbatman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down