Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Wars (Clan Event)

+31
EdwardStarbuck
Imaboss1210
Scratch102
cure4blues
Wetoddo
Armitaage
FrankF
WorpeX
zeethee
larry378
Event Horizon
Bestron2
Lisu
Tryptich
bbr
JessicaMD
JSOG
MoRandi
echoside
zzz1998
Marked0001
Xcalibre
ryesteve
AbsoluteKelvin
Ologolos
bacsiha
SwtLaotiaNix7
borix
HelloKitty
Maverick1986
Jewelguy
35 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Clan Wars (Clan Event) - Page 5 Empty Re: Clan Wars (Clan Event)

Post by zeethee Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 pm

you know what Ryesteve, our clan is 9-4 and the formula is still good but it just seems like such a silly pattern to follow there has to be more at play. Maybe a few of the early rounds were worth less? not sure if it came on one of our losses. 2pts for odd wins and 3 for even wins has seemed to fit good for our win/loss pattern so far.

zeethee

Back to top Go down

Post by MoRandi Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Anyway in the end this event su*ks, i used so far 15 My bp and 26 my 100 bp pots, i got barely 1600 CP by now with rest of the fights 1-2 per battle since no pots, considering that i have to use arround 50 to get total 3000 CP and cooect rewrds like soul of wisdom for clan #300 lol, worse event from all, only those with account made on bp energy and can affrod to spend have a chance in this event lol, i wont participate in future event like this one, crapest i ever met
Anyway many ppl will be dissapointed so i think A-team wont give us another event like this soon Smile

MoRandi

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:47 pm

well, we were #7 overall, but not anymore

just had our second lost ever... for 1 loss, 11 wins, 1 loss

the pairings/rankings are really strange here though I have to agree

our opponent wasn't exactly some sort of super-clan or anything, it really seems like these fixed timeslots are the biggest enemy in this event... score wise; we have won 2-3x bigger battles (in terms of raw cp), and we have a whole formal battle process and teams for chain maintenance, and last minute nonstop bp burning battle which had been working incredibly well (and we're going to keep doing it Smile ), but for this last one... 75% of our high output team was MIA (I was one of them (not so much super forms; more like willing to burn lots of bp) haha so I understand you can't always be on dark summoner when dark summoner needs you to be on).

but still, the funny thing is that the clan that knocked us off of top 10 was not an uber-clan.

we ourselves; are not an uber-clan

and call it sour grapes, but I'm not too miffed about being off of top 10 lol. I am fairly certain that I am not going to have 100k cp by the end of this event, and I have no intention on TRYING for 100k, I'm not even sure it would be possible lol, I have about 70% of the bp remaining that I started with, and if I spend all of it, I probably will need to trade for a few more, and I don't really want a AAA that bad lol. I won't mind a free one, but for something you can't sell, and can't really use easily, it's one heckuva expensive decoration if you look at the bp cost for 100k

but this is by far the most fun DS event I've ever played as long as I've been playing
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:00 pm

@swalaotia - {}XX{::Apocalypse::>
Just got dealt our second loss. Guess who? Fought psycho underworld for the second time. ~540,000 to ~570,000 CP. It seemed it was more a fight of who had more event progs. Clan has over 2,000,000 CP now. 2 losses. But in the end it won't matter that our two losses were to # 1 rank or that we have a ton of CP. Since rank is by score and no one has any idea how to calculate it

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm

10 wins 3 losses so far for the Nightingale's. Ranked at #167 last time it calculated. Working on trying to get into the top 100!

As for score calculation, ill try to contribute some data: We got 2 pts in our last match against The Regime. 10,946cp to 512cp.
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Does anyone know how much CP you have to contribute to obtain the AA Clan Ranking Reward? I don't exactly want to burn BP and not get anything at the end.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Bestron2 wrote:Does anyone know how much CP you have to contribute to obtain the AA Clan Ranking Reward? I don't exactly want to burn BP and not get anything at the end.

That depends upon which reward...

Top 10: you need 100K
Top 11+: you need 3K

That's according to the Clan Ranking Rewards screen in-game.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryptich Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:31 pm

I'm not a huge fan of this event as it is typical A-Team, decent idea but the execution stinks. Still I think we will see some derivation of this event in the future, as I think A Team is wise to push for more clan type events and this seems to be the way they want to go. This event needs work, but I foresee them doing it again after they work out some kinks. I think it could work as a viable and fun event with some adjustments.

Tryptich

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:00 am

I wish execution actually meant something... like, that person couldn't fight for the rest of the war or something. Its just a gimmick at the moment...

Clan just lost a bad one... 84,026 to 85,461
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:08 am

WorpeX wrote:I wish execution actually meant something... like, that person couldn't fight for the rest of the war or something.
That'd suck if you were trying to rank. Besides, since the executions kick in after 5 wins, everybody would be gone in just a few minutes. Then what?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by WorpeX Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 am

ryesteve wrote:
WorpeX wrote:I wish execution actually meant something... like, that person couldn't fight for the rest of the war or something.
That'd suck if you were trying to rank. Besides, since the executions kick in after 5 wins, everybody would be gone in just a few minutes. Then what?

WARS OVER. Cool Last team standing wins!!

Last edited by WorpeX on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
WorpeX
WorpeX

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 am

ryesteve wrote:

They could do what some other games do, and call them "knockouts" instead of "executions" (though then they'd have to come up with different cheesy animations). Once knocked out, you can't do anything for 5 or 10 minutes... long enough to matter, but not permanent. Depending on the implementation, it could completely change the way the event unfolds and would require even more teamwork.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

FrankF wrote:
Bestron2 wrote:Does anyone know how much CP you have to contribute to obtain the AA Clan Ranking Reward? I don't exactly want to burn BP and not get anything at the end.

That depends upon which reward...

Top 10: you need 100K
Top 11+: you need 3K

That's according to the Clan Ranking Rewards screen in-game.

I hate the fact that you have to have a minimum CP amount to claim a ranking reward. Just a gimmick to get you to spend money burning bp. There should be no minimum CP to claim a ckan ranking prize.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 am

Actually, jewelguy, I rather like the requirement of minimum cp, ensures that anyone who wants a reward actually participates. How would you feel if a guy in your clan who didn't fight one battle gets the AAA and brags to everyone how good he is, when it's not he that's good but you? I say this is a good way to stop freeloading.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:35 am

Armitaage wrote:Actually, jewelguy, I rather like the requirement of minimum cp, ensures that anyone who wants a reward actually participates. How would you feel if a guy in your clan who didn't fight one battle gets the AAA and brags to everyone how good he is, when it's not he that's good but you? I say this is a good way to stop freeloading.

Makes sense. Thnx. I see what u mean.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 am

That 100,000 CP reward for the AAA is kinda ridiculous though... 20,000 would be acceptable, I think. But 100,000? Woah.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:26 am

You have to admit tho, 100k CP is pretty high. I've used over 275 BP and only have 75k CP personal.

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:28 am

That being said... I have 584 battle points using 171 BP team usually. Nets me 60 - 74 CP per battle before executions.

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:16 am

Confirm
One of my alt have 999 point battle, using form 142BP
Finally reached 100k CP but it cost me 270 MyBP

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:42 am

So maybe we will see some people trying to lose in the end to get out of the top 10. That would be interesting. Laughing

I think it is ridiculous you don't get anything if you don't have 100k in the top 10. If only the AAA was at stake then I would think it was ok but not getting anything with 99.999 cp is wrong.

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 am

I'm not so sure, with 99,999 cp you're bound to get a reg AA + a shítton of gold, ally points, even some my/my100 bp. Given the super excessive package that the top 10 clans get, I can understand requiring extra effort to get those. 500 AAAs are bad enough, though the number actually released will probably be at least 566, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:24 am

You would still get a lot but the difference between a player who has 99.999 cp in one of the top 10 clans and one that has 3001 cp in the #11 clan is huge.

I would say if in top 10 clan and between 3k and 99.999k you get the AA + all the other stuff and if you have 100k+ then you also earn the AAA.

Not this all or nothing.

Anyway it will not be my problem because I (we ;-) ) will need to see if we even get into the top 100.

I actually hope we will meet some top 10 clans with a lot of people who are not able to get 100k. Maybe they will try to lose and we might benefit from that. Twisted Evil

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:44 am

Lol, trying to lose is not hard, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by borix Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:15 am

Well I hope they do their best to lose against us.

Something else: it has been asked before but I do not see an answer. Are we battling against the main or defense formation?

Personally I have had one opponent where I saw some purple A wyrm as leader in the page where you first see who you are up against. But when I battled him his leader was Urth (AA). Happened both times I encountered him in one clan battle.

Glitch or not?

borix

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:33 am

Ateam said that before. only main form can be used in event

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next