Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scammer

+13
HelloKitty
Armitaage
Ologolos
Xcalibre
jimothy_
faithnomorex
larry378
Bestron2
The Skill
bbr
B$
episparh
cure4blues
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Scammer - Page 2 Empty Re: Scammer

Post by bbr Tue May 21, 2013 1:46 pm

They can claim all kinds of stuff, ATeam can see the actual transactions to prove he is wrong,.
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Fri May 24, 2013 4:44 pm

ATeam wouldn't look or help. Trust me, I emailed them. And while it might be funny to some, it sucks when it happens to you. You start getting paranoid about trades and sales. Which doesn't help market for others

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Sun May 26, 2013 11:04 pm

And for the record.... I was the one who grabbed that screen shot just before it was deleted and sent it to several people in the game. I asked them to pass it on to as many as possible. That's how it got into the Facebook group. I also wrote a team a nice long email along with these screen shots. He got banned soon after that. So ateam CAN AND WILL do something about scammers as long as you got documented proof like the screen shots I took.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Maverick1986 Mon May 27, 2013 12:33 am

Perhaps. However, I sent them an email with about 15 screen shots. The responded with a generic email about doing their best to monitor player behavior. And that's it.

Maverick1986

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Mon May 27, 2013 2:21 am

I've seen those generic replies from them. My reply was not one of them. It was beyond any doubt written by a human being. I was amazed. Perhaps between all of us sending emailed and screen shots, it left them no choice but to take some kind of action.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2