Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

+38
borix
rathmorg
DevilJin6Six6
Mawrg
Rinoa
Maduk
ryesteve
ImVile
clutchjunkie
WorpeX
Vallette
lowkeyb
BlackSliver
South.sin
TreyDobe
Hecatonchyr
Marked0001
Shinzengumi
jimothy_
Roger82
Nightmirror
applesauce
JSOG
JessicaMD
larry378
episparh
B$
faithnomorex
FrankF
NordicAscendant
echoside
Miggy
bbr
sel
Ologolos
p2mc28
DollaBill
Jewelguy
42 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by JSOG Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

2% agi increase he's saying.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by ryesteve Tue May 14, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm going to guess that's not enough for him to attack first on defense.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Tue May 14, 2013 4:32 pm

The best way to find out is a clan mate that attacks him with the same rarity and level team (AA+ lvl 150 team that is). Personally I too think its not enough since an attacker agi(18) apparently attacks first against defender agi(20), same rarity/level teams.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Tue May 14, 2013 9:08 pm

And to add I got a relica with a 12% increase today...it was lame though something like 12% chance to lower winged monsters acc

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Thu May 16, 2013 7:51 am

Sorry, I haven't really kept a record of all my relica, but here's a sweet one I got using 50 crystals just before maintenance started:

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 6 Screen12
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by TreyDobe Thu May 16, 2013 11:58 am

episparh wrote: @Hecatonchyr

So you think winning a lottery or getting Royal Flush is not fair too.

Relica puts all players at same condition! This game is based on luck, that's why some players have AAAs some don't, even after spending 100$ (not my case ofc)

Get real! Life sucks and it's everything else but fair.

P.S. I do have agi(20) A+. Yes only 2x combo but I rarely loose. Happens only if attacker defender have sames skills like me(IPA,DEA,DED,IPD) and guild/species down

True though winning one AAA doesn't make you super bad ass, them 5x AA formations rape them and are a primary target for teams like that, the only good thing about having a formation built around a AAA is that you can usually bring down A+ forms without too much difficulty. Now winning 2 or more AAA or evolving one is like winning the lotto but that's just how I think about it lol
TreyDobe
TreyDobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6