Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

+38
borix
rathmorg
DevilJin6Six6
Mawrg
Rinoa
Maduk
ryesteve
ImVile
clutchjunkie
WorpeX
Vallette
lowkeyb
BlackSliver
South.sin
TreyDobe
Hecatonchyr
Marked0001
Shinzengumi
jimothy_
Roger82
Nightmirror
applesauce
JSOG
JessicaMD
larry378
episparh
B$
faithnomorex
FrankF
NordicAscendant
echoside
Miggy
bbr
sel
Ologolos
p2mc28
DollaBill
Jewelguy
42 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by faithnomorex Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Right, I think the color is sort of like the maximum stats you can get.

i.e., a very good green item may very well be better than a bad purple item. But the best purple items will certainly be better than the best green items.

I'd imagine if you were to do a lot of 10 crystal summons, you wouldn't find many, if any, purple or orange backgrounds.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Relica (NEW FEATURE) is LIVE!!!

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri May 10, 2013 5:10 pm

Hm yeah that's something I didn't think of but you're probably right, i.e the color might indicate how good the stats of that prefix/suffix is.

For example Executioner suffix adds Atk and Def. My green gauntlet of the executioner adds 210 Atk and 180 Def and echoside's blue necklace of the executioner adds 400 Atk and 260 Def, I would be interested if anyone got a purple or orange executioner (if that ever exists ?). Maybe some prefix/suffix starts at green and go up to purple while other start at blue and scale up to orange ?

But I pretty think ATeam missed a bit with percentage rarity. I mean my white earring of rigidity (-4% enemy def) is better than any -xxx Def that can exist, because even on a mid AA+ Def, like 12500, that's -500 off. And I'm not even talking about my Ring of Faith.

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Fri May 10, 2013 6:08 pm

My one good one so far, purple, Earring of Serenity, 50 crystals

+5% def, -5% hp, -3% acc.

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by kammie Fri May 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Did anybody get crystals when battling with low bp formation? I use my 53bp formation and i havent won any crystals yet - i did around 50 battles so far. So am i just really unlucky or do you need higher bp to at least have a chance for crystal dropping?

kammie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri May 10, 2013 6:14 pm

According to the in game information the higher the bp of the formation, the higher the chance to get crystals. But I wonder if enemy's bps are also important to get crystals...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by SadSummoner Fri May 10, 2013 6:16 pm

My relica created on my iPad (Lvl 134 account) :
- 10 crystals : white : Gauntlet of Rigidity : +130 DEF
- 40 crystals : whilte : Fading Gauntlet : 3% chance to decrease enemy winged Monster's ATK
- 50 crystals : blue-greenish : Earring of the Monk : +170 DEF, +5% HP

My relica created on my iPod (Lvl 115 account) :
- 50 crystals : purple : Necklace of the Peasant : +360 HP, -3% enemy DEF
- 50 crystals : orange : Sluggisch Gauntlet of the Dancer : +6% Dodge, -9% enemy ACC, 11% chance to decrease enemy winged Monster's critical rate

From now on I will only go for the 50-crystal-crafts, just to increase my chances...

I do like the +5% HP, and the fact that the % chance abiities can go to 11%, that's rather nice... (although I'd rather negate ATK or AGL or something like that of course Wink )
SadSummoner
SadSummoner

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri May 10, 2013 6:25 pm

SadSummoner wrote:I do like the +5% HP, and the fact that the % chance abiities can go to 11%, that's rather nice... (although I'd rather negate ATK or AGL or something like that of course Wink )

If 11%+ across the board is actually possible, that could be pretty scary. I'm hoping that ACC has a max that is higher than say, ATK.

Also, on the note of AGI, has anyone seen it yet?

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri May 10, 2013 6:38 pm

No agi yet, probably incredibly rare (or not yet implemented ?). Since agi is pretty small (30 for A+, 32 AA, 34 AA+) I guess its +1 or +2, or +1-2-3%... But as I stated before this is totally imba, as currently the AA+ battles are kind of "balanced", like you can build a team good at atk but that is not good at def (and therefore lose quite a lot in defensive battles) or you can do the opposite (hard to do both), but with an agi relica this is unfair: build the team with the highest attack possible and you're good in both attack AND defense: you attack first in both offensive and defensive battles...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Fri May 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Hecatonchyr wrote:No agi yet, probably incredibly rare (or not yet implemented ?). Since agi is pretty small (30 for A+, 32 AA, 34 AA+) I guess its +1 or +2, or +1-2-3%... But as I stated before this is totally imba, as currently the AA+ battles are kind of "balanced", like you can build a team good at atk but that is not good at def (and therefore lose quite a lot in defensive battles) or you can do the opposite (hard to do both), but with an agi relica this is unfair: build the team with the highest attack possible and you're good in both attack AND defense: you attack first in both offensive and defensive battles...

A very strong defensive team would still have a chance. Say a offensive team were to attack first. If the defensive player manages to lose only one monster, they may be able to take out two on their attack. Offensive forms that don't have agility will certainly be in trouble though.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri May 10, 2013 7:25 pm

There might be a team that could maybe resist but it would be like 1/100 battle (and I am not even sure, like a 5x combo sin demon winged team with Zynda Quay Klamut Gess and Thirst, even with DEA and imp down they still hit at 20k+). This is like a Relica that can transform that team, which barely win defensive battles due to lack of guild down and health up (unless you're awesomely rich or lucky) into an onslaugh that wins 99% of defensive battles (essentially all except very, very good 4x combo with insane def like psycho demon or 3-4-5x AAA teams). Too powerful, a Relica that adds a little help is ok, but one that turns upside down the outcome of most battles...

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Fri May 10, 2013 8:36 pm

Relics are available for everyone ... what's unfair then?
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Fri May 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Everyone can get Relica that's true, but not everyone will get an agi Relica, thus the unfairness. Agility is a very powerful skill which can by itself, and itself alone, decide if you will win or lose (attack first or not). If ATeam did not release any new agi up monsters since more than 6 months and did carefully exclude this skill from random skill spirit, its not a coincidence: its because its awfully powerful, more than anything else, and it kills the game, really. Back when A+ teams were still good, battles were asymmetric: there was the losing teams, the ones without agi up, and the winning teams, where your victory was only determined by the level of your agi up. You have agi(20) and opponent has agi(19) ? You win. Offensive battle but not necesseraly defensive battle (you need agi(17) vs agi(20) or below for that) (providing you have at least 3x combo team but nearly everyone had that). I don't really want that to happen again, where some people will get lucky enough to craft an awesome agi Relica and get their team to have pre emp on all 5 monsters.

Last edited by Hecatonchyr on Tue May 14, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Sat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

@Hecatonchyr

So you think winning a lottery or getting Royal Flush is not fair too.

Relica puts all players at same condition! This game is based on luck, that's why some players have AAAs some don't, even after spending 100$ (not my case ofc)

Get real! Life sucks and it's everything else but fair.

P.S. I do have agi(20) A+. Yes only 2x combo but I rarely loose. Happens only if attacker defender have sames skills like me(IPA,DEA,DED,IPD) and guild/species down
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by SadSummoner Sun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Spending 50 crystals is no guarantee for a good relica Mad
- 50 crystals : white : Necklace of Life : +100 HP
- 50 crystals : white : Gauntlet of Life : +200 HP

But then again, it is one big jackpot game of luck, isn't it? Wink
SadSummoner
SadSummoner

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

SadSummoner wrote:Spending 50 crystals is no guarantee for a good relica Mad
- 50 crystals : white : Necklace of Life : +100 HP
- 50 crystals : white : Gauntlet of Life : +200 HP

But then again, it is one big jackpot game of luck, isn't it? Wink

Indeed. And if you aren't spending BP to try to get crystals, this is effectively free. You can think of it like Free Dark Summons: expect garbage, and be surprised if you get something decent.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sun May 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Found an apparent glitch: my only skill-affecting relica is 6% chance to negate enemy DEA, and in battle it negated an enemy's PHP or PDP (can't remember which). I checked the battle log after to make sure I saw it correctly.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Mon May 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Armlet of the Fisherman
Orange
+360 ATK, +450 HP

Just some random musing:
C = White = Tier 1 / Common = 10 Crystal req
B = Green = t2 / Uncommon = 20 Crystal req
A = Blue = t3 / Rare = 30 Crystal req
AA = Purple = T4 / Epic = 40 Crystal req
AAA = Orange = T5 / Legendary = 50 Crystal req

I just may incorporate this terminology into my projects, for consistency =)

Also - anyone have anything to disprove that crystal requirement list I put up there? I have no proof whatsoever, just making observations and taking an educated guess.

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Mon May 13, 2013 5:39 pm

I got some green Relica with 10 crystals req. Also I have crafted more than 35 Relica with 50 crystals and got 4 blue and 1 orange, the rest mostly white with some green. Don't know if its me unlucky or the average stats you can get, but you do not get orange each time you do 50 crystals (unless I misunderstood your post and you meant that you can get orange Relica only with 50 crystals).

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Mon May 13, 2013 6:25 pm

That is what I meant; I was mostly looking for what you stated about the 10 crystals. I am willing to bet you can't get orange without spending 50, but I'm sure I'll be hard pressed to find someone willing to spend only 40 to merely prove the point that you can't get orange from that ... it's a heckuva lot harder to prove something doesn't exist after all lol

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by p2mc28 Mon May 13, 2013 11:27 pm

Also, just throwing this out there, you can get crystals even when not using all 5 of your monsters; it rewards you based on BP used. 2 monsters, 87 bp, won 10 crystals.

p2mc28

Back to top Go down

Post by JSOG Tue May 14, 2013 2:45 pm

AGILITY CONFIRMED. Clan mate got it.

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue May 14, 2013 2:51 pm

But is it enough agility to overcome attacker base advantage?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Hecatonchyr Tue May 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Name ? Stats ? Color ? We knew there was one but what we want is the actual information on it. Also, your clan mate will now pretty much kicks ass with it alone (unless ATeam increased the agi gap between attackers and defenders).

Hecatonchyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Tue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm

is 50 the most crystals you can use to craft at once? Maybe it's too soon to tell, but I was planning on amassing a large quantity in hope of creating the holy grail...

has anyone with hundreds of crystals in their pocket tried crafting anything?
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue May 14, 2013 3:47 pm

The drop down doesn't go past 50

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next