Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agi relica

+2
EdwardStarbuck
ryesteve
6 posters

Go down

Agi relica Empty Agi relica

Post by ryesteve Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:04 pm

Mostly everyone on the leaderboard seems to have them. Is this because they've battled so much, it increases their chances of finding them, or is it because they only become available once you pass a certain HP level?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Agi relica Empty Re: Agi relica

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:49 pm

I don't think it's to do with it being a certain HP level because a guy in my clan with only 20k honor has one.  It seems that you've gotta be very, very lucky to pull one.  I've gone through 15k-20k relica crystals in the past couple months (battle challenges and 2 honor runs) and haven't pulled one (I'm only at 44k honor though).  I do have good relica, but I am so frustrated when I lose to winged speed or agility relica holders.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:54 pm

Agi relica Screenshot_2013-12-01-08-07-32

My relica so far though

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:08 pm

That's still pretty damn good. Trying to figure how you've crammed so many modifiers onto just 5 pieces. I'm getting pretty frustrated as well. My formation can't be any better than it is, and I still can't beat anyone worth beating. Even the ones that don't have agi probably have a relica grid like yours, which still makes them hard to beat. And unfortunately, ever since the flesh stones got introduced, it pretty much cuts your relica opportunities in half, or worse.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 pm

To be honest, 2 of my relica are fairly weak.  I've got a great gauntlet, a good earring and this is my ring below which I love:

Agi relica Screenshot_2013-12-31-10-19-08

But my armlet and necklace are not the greatest.  I had always hoped to get a winged speed or agility on one of those two.

But yeah, I don't have an ex form so I have a lot of stones that are just laying around that I probably will never use.  I'd love to be able to trade them in for something.  It is very frustrating to not get the relica crystals, but get stones.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:38 pm

That ring is totally nuts!   Shocked 
I guess I also have to wonder if multi modifiers like that show up more at higher HP as well.  Something I can hope for at least.  

I already have 2.5 EX teams, and I still have more stones than I know what to with. If ATeam still treated this game as a going concern, they might've implement something like a stone <--> crystal exchange like the emporium.

And before any says that the Clan League shows they still want to do new things, my impression of that is that they're just using it to wean us onto War of Legions.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:52 pm

I would love a stone-crystal exchange.  Honestly, the clan league feature is so poorly executed that I would think it dissuades more than persuades people to try WoL.  It' extremely laggy, slow paced and more than 80% of the time, I press the button, the cancel option disappears and it's just stuck  at the activate screen.  Facing dead clan after dead clan is also extremely annoying.  It was a great trading card game, that has become a unsocial battle game that I don't enjoy.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:06 pm

Yeah, I understand their need to beta test this, but having only one clan actively battling every single time, isn't much of a test. I just hope they figure out how to stop the attack sequence from looping. On laggy devices, you might have to wait 5 minutes to attack again.

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm

The sentinel battle feels very much like reign of summoners, where chains are made by alternating attacks and broken when the same player attacks twice.

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by gvs Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:17 pm

What is the best method to get good relica?
Do you do 10 point or 50 point when crafting relica?
Do you use relica Crystals(special crystals)?

Any tips appreciated!

gvs

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 am

50 crystals and do millions of em lol
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by rkhtse Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:15 pm

I am very bad luck at doing the relica.
By putting a 50 point crafting, I still receive junk. 

My best relica is a orange-color version of earring of Fisherman which add 470 HP and deduct enemy 10% attack. The rest of my relica is a joke, such as adding 300 Health, or adding 430 defence. I have never met a agility related relica in my life time.

Those special stones/ crystal did not help improving the quality of your relica, it just ensure what type of relica (necklace, ring) you will get.
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 pm

good replica is very hard to find
i've done tons and this is all i have to show for it Sad
Agi relica Screen12
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by DevilJin6Six6 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:17 pm

This is what i have

DS Relica photo unnamed.png

DevilJin6Six6

Back to top Go down

Agi relica Empty my relica

Post by rkhtse Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

Agi relica Screen10

This picture is too small to read. I know I am stupid and I have to retype it.

Myself
ATT +1220
DEF + 820
HP + 840

Enemy
Attack - 10%
HP - 5%
Accuracy - 7%
Dodge - 10%
rkhtse
rkhtse

Back to top Go down