Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Island

+55
faithnomorex
notadrood
Dagodz
Bobertson
Marked0001
Scratch102
SwtLaotiaNix7
AngelShagger
chaosknight
episparh
A_Bear
Henry10
echoside
Medeyer
FrankF
ck
Ardios
JessicaMD
JSOG
jimothy_
Deathwish
Raptor
bacsiha
Dyles
madman5809
bbr
larry378
BlackFro
zzz1998
Ologolos
XJF
Falchion Sensei
Terecon
BigV
applesauce
WorpeX
Vallette
Roger82
The Skill
robinsonsteve62
rathmorg
KentKillie
zeethee
Dranagh
Shinzengumi
ryesteve
borix
Gav
summonmesummonyou
ImVile
Demoni
Bestron2
Noc3
Jewelguy
Deathblob
59 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forgotten Island - Page 8 Empty Re: Forgotten Island

Post by Bobertson Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:48 am

Glad I kept tapping anyway in hopes this would get corrected. Might have a chance to rank after all!

I'm more excited that they fixed progs that I knew were borked for snake medals. No one would believe me!

ATeam has earned a few bucks from me, assuming they correctly fix their mistakes like they say they will.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 pm

I got Upper Attack Spirit from my anima. WoooHoooo!

Now what do I do?

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:08 pm

You trade it to me

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:43 pm

Jewelguy wrote:
Ologolos wrote:might as well add me to your black list... my AA+ skilled team destroying most AAA teams i encounter, even ones with over 150 - 200 wins. Quay is in it, but i only chose him be cause he has an (Cool skill. In fact, I chose all my monsters because they had (Cool or (7) skills. Oh well... nice knowing everyone. Remember me after I am banned... Surprised(

You're alright with consciously knowing you have an unfair advantage?

Like a six-fingered pianist.
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 pm

ryesteve wrote:You trade it to me

Its up on auction right now. Looking for straight EP or a nice AA+ team. Not sure the page but just posted it a few min ago.

Hopefully something looks good. I have crap luck with auctions... always getting the dumb 13 bp AAs and crap. Maybe I should pay more and get a higher page.... Rolling Eyes

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Can anyone used glitched team here come back tomorrow when the event end, to confirm what ateam said ?

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:07 pm

I didnt use a glitch team but most of my losses are because of them. I will let you know what I see.

Also, I am at about 800+ wins. I rarely see someone with more than me. What are my odds of placing high?

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranagh Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:24 pm

Dagodz wrote:I didnt use a glitch team but most of my losses are because of them. I will let you know what I see.

Also, I am at about 800+ wins. I rarely see someone with more than me. What are my odds of placing high?

Since the high-tier players seem to devote unhealthy amount of time to the game, I expect that they will use the last hours to win as many battles as possible, and here in Finland that'd mean staying awake the whole night until 8 AM. That'd give them approximately 260 victories from this point on.

Unless most of the aforementioned players resulted in cheating, that is xP but still, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Dranagh

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Dagodz wrote:Also, I am at about 800+ wins. I rarely see someone with more than me.
I'm seeing players with over 1000 wins pretty regularly

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by notadrood Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I don't think this game like me too much lol...got a "Heal" spirit from the anima summon. Guess it could be slumbering breath or venomous breath tho Neutral . At least they fixed the glitched monsters and that should help with ranking.

notadrood

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranagh Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:37 pm

notadrood wrote:I don't think this game like me too much lol...got a "Heal" spirit from the anima summon. Guess it could be slumbering breath or venomous breath tho Neutral

Tell me about it... I'm still wondering if I should trade my Heal spirit for some poor offer, or use it on my cerberus...

Dranagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm

well this event is now a bust for me... all because I was doing exactly what G-Team said I should do, swap out my monsters with other ones I encountered along the way, etc. etc.

Now, a day before the event is over, they're telling me I shouldn't have done that, because a glitch with their game has cast upon me a reputation of being a cheater and playing unfairly... and I have no time at all to re-build an AAA+ team and preserve my 95%+ win rating, as those around me are probably close to max and I have to start all over...

dadgum G-Team... dadgum Kingdom Conquest II... should have known anyone consorting with G-Team was just as corrupt... I want my money back, you lousy bums!!!! AAAAghsdkl

oh wait, this was a free event... Nevermind...
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Not accounting for the downtime or losses, I believe the most wins you could have would be 5 days * 24 hours * 20 wins/hour = 2400 wins. As such, I'd expect the person who comes in first to have 2000+.

I'd fully expect to see top ranking on the order of 5 days * 10-12 hours * 20 wins/hour = 1000-1200+ wins.

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:54 pm

I agree with your math faith, if there was no glitching. I'd be willing to bet a lot of the higher people are going to lose a ton of wins.

Mostly because I'm betting a lot of people got disgruntled fighting these teams and losing and gave up. We'll see soon enough. I'm anxious to see how it works out.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagodz Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:20 pm

Ologolos wrote:well this event is now a bust for me... all because I was doing exactly what G-Team said I should do, swap out my monsters with other ones I encountered along the way, etc. etc.

Now, a day before the event is over, they're telling me I shouldn't have done that, because a glitch with their game has cast upon me a reputation of being a cheater and playing unfairly... and I have no time at all to re-build an AAA+ team and preserve my 95%+ win rating, as those around me are probably close to max and I have to start all over...

dadgum G-Team... dadgum Kingdom Conquest II... should have known anyone consorting with G-Team was just as corrupt... I want my money back, you lousy bums!!!! AAAAghsdkl

oh wait, this was a free event... Nevermind...

So you go to an ATM and ask for $100 bucks. Instead it gives you a million, do you spend it or give it back?

Dagodz

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Can we have an analogy that doesn't involving feeling sorry for a bank?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:35 pm

You know I payed any attention to my team or watched the fights until I read this forum about the glitches teams, if not for that I would have enever watched them, I just picked 5AAA+s and maxed them, I wonder how many people did the same, and if they were winning just thought to themselves, "well ofcourse I'm winning I have skills, I'm so much smarter for picking a AA+ team with skills, I knew that would win" I mean that is the reason a lot of people went the route of the AA+/ or hybrid teams is for the skills thinking they would be the better route.I'm just saying this event was so tedious and boring I think a lot of people were just tapping away and didn't pay much attention

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by faithnomorex Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

ryesteve wrote:Can we have an analogy that doesn't involving feeling sorry for a bank?

A cashier at your local, family-owned small business accidentally gives you an extra $20 back in change. Do you keep it or return it?

Is that any better?

faithnomorex

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:42 pm

How bout...... Your oregano supplier accidentally gives you and extra gram, do you let him know and return it or keep and enjoy yourself a little longer

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:48 pm

faithnomorex wrote:
ryesteve wrote:Can we have an analogy that doesn't involving feeling sorry for a bank?

A cashier at your local, family-owned small business accidentally gives you an extra $20 back in change. Do you keep it or return it?

Is that any better?
Way better... and if you can make it that she's hot, then it's perfect...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardStarbuck Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Testing

EdwardStarbuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrenal Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Dagodz wrote:
So you go to an ATM and ask for $100 bucks. Instead it gives you a million, do you spend it or give it back?

I:
Take a week off from work
Buy a plane ticket to Vegas.
Use the ticket.
Rent a car.
Pay cash for gas and motels, drive off to some quiet corner, off the radar and wait out the week reading, drawing, etc.
Return after the week off. By now the bank has noticed their error and noticed my trip to Vegas, and has some grumpy questions for me.

I refund the bank $999,999.99. If they ask about the penny, I cite 'transaction fee'.

I close my account with that bank - they clearly cannot be trusted with money.
//Torrenal

Torrenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobertson Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Ooooh two great moral questions.

The bank will notice it's error and will get it's money back from you. So you shouldn't spend it because you will have to pay it back.

The local mom and pop shop won't notice until it's too late, and won't know who to ask for it back from.

Chances are mom and pop will give me the extra change back and I won't know it either...

I'd give it back if I noticed right away, especially if she's hot.

I might fight the bank as long as possible just because.

Bobertson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranagh Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:23 pm

And they still keep wondering why we are struggling with global finance crisis...

Dranagh

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:45 pm

Are you saying Cyprus doesn't have hot cashiers?

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next