Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Island

+55
faithnomorex
notadrood
Dagodz
Bobertson
Marked0001
Scratch102
SwtLaotiaNix7
AngelShagger
chaosknight
episparh
A_Bear
Henry10
echoside
Medeyer
FrankF
ck
Ardios
JessicaMD
JSOG
jimothy_
Deathwish
Raptor
bacsiha
Dyles
madman5809
bbr
larry378
BlackFro
zzz1998
Ologolos
XJF
Falchion Sensei
Terecon
BigV
applesauce
WorpeX
Vallette
Roger82
The Skill
robinsonsteve62
rathmorg
KentKillie
zeethee
Dranagh
Shinzengumi
ryesteve
borix
Gav
summonmesummonyou
ImVile
Demoni
Bestron2
Noc3
Jewelguy
Deathblob
59 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forgotten Island - Page 7 Empty Re: Forgotten Island

Post by jimothy_ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Medeyer wrote:
bacsiha wrote:
How do you know they abuse or not? What if they love these monster (like Quay) and want to use it instead of full AAA+ team, And the glitch is just coincidence ?

Because there's just way too many people exploiting the system for it to be conicidence.
I'm not confident the glitch even affects offense. I've only run into a few glitch teams so far (knock on wood), but I've been watching the win % when I enter battles. The glitch teams I've seen have win % in the 70s. Even if they are fighting other glitch teams, offense gives them an advantage so they should win much more often.

I'm not saying they're definitely not abusing, but the two strategies people embraced early on were all AAA+ and AA+/AAA+ hybrid with DEA/DED. That makes Quay teams a build I'd expect to see a lot of anyway, especially because it can take AAA+ on offense (so why bother to go for AAA+ once your team is already made?).

Has anyone actually seen their own team act like a glitch team when they attack?

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:23 pm

ck wrote:i figured out what the glitch is last night...
Were you actually able to reproduce the glitch when you attacked?

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by ck Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:00 pm

yup. the glitch is extremely easy to do. and once glitched its very
obvious to you because your monster suddenly has ridiculous values like 60-80k attack and
def and like 200-400k hp and the glitch will persist in battle until you
un-glitch it.

in regards to glitch teams with win % in 70's i suspect these are recent people jumping on the glitch bandwagon.

ck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:07 pm

Annnnd down to 80% win rate xD
Still i won't go as low as glitching my team, not my kinda thing x)
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry10 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:38 pm

saddest thing is to see level 200 players to cheat in this way.. really sad. It would be even saddest if Ateam won't ban these people.
Henry10
Henry10

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:40 pm

i run with a demon team with quay and am not glitching -.-, got to 600 and im done with it, got a upper atk spirit Very Happy
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:55 pm

ck wrote:once glitched its very obvious to you because your monster suddenly has ridiculous values like 60-80k attack and def and like 200-400k hp
Well then I'm officially on the "curse your eyes" platform toward the abusers. Too bad A-Team didn't react to this yet. Hopefully matchmaking keeps cooperating with me and I can still make it to my Anima.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by A_Bear Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:56 pm

ok guys, I glitched on accident and I google searched to find what I could do and found this thread.

Basically I was running quay and other psycho demons. I swapped quay for a AAA+, the red demon. I decided to change the position of my leader, and all of the sudden the leader I was running had HUGE stats.

Is there anyway to change this back to normal? I feel awful, and I dont want to be a cheater or get banned
A_Bear
A_Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ryesteve Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 pm

If they ban everyone with a glitched team, the game's going to be awfully lonely...

ryesteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:35 pm

Nah they won't ban anyone i think. I don't even think they'll speak about it, looking at how silent they've been about the issue.
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by ck Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:42 pm

a_bear, if you want to unglitch yourself, just go back to formations and hit decide without changing anything. it will restore the correct monster stats.

ck

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:10 am

might as well add me to your black list... my AA+ skilled team destroying most AAA teams i encounter, even ones with over 150 - 200 wins. Quay is in it, but i only chose him be cause he has an (Cool skill. In fact, I chose all my monsters because they had (Cool or (7) skills. Oh well... nice knowing everyone. Remember me after I am banned... Surprised(
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:30 am

Really, I don't get the big deal. The people who win are the ones who don't sleep and get the 20 points per hour times 24 hours a day times 4 days worth of wins. If you play it casually, glitched or not, you'll only have a certain amount. Probably why A-Team doesn't care that much. And really, the rewards aren't that worth getting all worked up about :/ Getting to 600 to get the anima wasn't that bad, and skill spirit prices will plummet now. A-Team did what it was going for.

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinzengumi Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:39 am

Ardios wrote:Nah they won't ban anyone i think. I don't even think they'll speak about it, looking at how silent they've been about the issue.
^This. I just hope if ever they run another same event, it is fixed.
Shinzengumi
Shinzengumi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelguy Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 am

Ologolos wrote:might as well add me to your black list... my AA+ skilled team destroying most AAA teams i encounter, even ones with over 150 - 200 wins. Quay is in it, but i only chose him be cause he has an (Cool skill. In fact, I chose all my monsters because they had (Cool or (7) skills. Oh well... nice knowing everyone. Remember me after I am banned... Surprised(

You're alright with consciously knowing you have an unfair advantage? If you answer yes to that question, may whatever God you believe in have mercy on your soul because that's just so wrong.
Jewelguy
Jewelguy

https://www.facebook.com/wirelessjewelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:13 am

Lol, his unfair advantage is using skilled AA+ to beat AAA+.

The FSM will slap him with a wet noodle for his impudence. How dare he beat up those sparkley AAA+s with his drab AA+ skills team!
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:43 am

well, I resisted using the glitch till I reached 800 wins even though I noticed it at 100 wins.
But no more, after loosing 20 times in a row buy glitched teams ... why should I keep my moral when nobody do it.

P.S. the number of glitched teams highly increased after some people explained it here - so who ever did it should keep all the credits for ruining it.
Hopefully , A-team will fix this if they decide to host such type of events in future

Edit: Oh, looks like A-team run an sql query and fixed it. Can someone confirm that the glitch is not reproducible anymore ? If so cheers , better late than never
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by chaosknight Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:06 am

Seems like the glitch is fixed?
chaosknight
chaosknight

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelShagger Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 am

I got the negative side of the glitch, Ash showed as AAA+ with 100bp but stats were stuck at <9k except hp, and it was lvl 150. Going to Event Home between battles seemed to give 'fair' match for next fight but just swapped it started again.
Going through Event Home does seem to help match against 'peer level' when team is not maxed though.

AngelShagger

Back to top Go down

Post by SwtLaotiaNix7 Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:38 am

all wins by glitched teams taken away. lmaooooo

SwtLaotiaNix7

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranagh Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:48 am

If that's correct, then that's what I call justice well served. I admit, since my tolerance for cheaters - inadvertent or not, does not matter - is nearly null I was at first ready to jump on the banning bandwagon. But I suppose this makes a much better lesson for all parties, since as mentioned some people have been exploiting the glitch with no knowledge of it existing (as retarded as that may sound), no real need to criminalize every single individual.

Here's hoping that A-Team has learned it's lesson too and will focus on more thorough testing in the future events...

Dranagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:03 am

Swt are you pulling our legs?
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch102 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:12 am

Yep looks like a 'silent' fix was implemented... LMAO if they did take away the "wins' by glitched teams I may very well bust a seam laughing...
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by Marked0001 Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:17 am

The news story says wins will not be taken away, but they will not count for rankings. Also losses to these teams will be credited as wins at end of event.

Marked0001

Back to top Go down

Post by episparh Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:07 am

Good!
Justice well served.
cheers
episparh
episparh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content