Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forgotten Island

+55
faithnomorex
notadrood
Dagodz
Bobertson
Marked0001
Scratch102
SwtLaotiaNix7
AngelShagger
chaosknight
episparh
A_Bear
Henry10
echoside
Medeyer
FrankF
ck
Ardios
JessicaMD
JSOG
jimothy_
Deathwish
Raptor
bacsiha
Dyles
madman5809
bbr
larry378
BlackFro
zzz1998
Ologolos
XJF
Falchion Sensei
Terecon
BigV
applesauce
WorpeX
Vallette
Roger82
The Skill
robinsonsteve62
rathmorg
KentKillie
zeethee
Dranagh
Shinzengumi
ryesteve
borix
Gav
summonmesummonyou
ImVile
Demoni
Bestron2
Noc3
Jewelguy
Deathblob
59 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Forgotten Island - Page 6 Empty Re: Forgotten Island

Post by JSOG Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I just had a battle and I wasn't able to do ANY damage at all to the glitched team affraid

JSOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Eh, I don't know if they're exploiting or just not realizing it, honestly. At one point I added a 5th AAA and only had 380 BP usage and figured it was a mistake and switched out my team to fix it. Wish I'd kept it Wink The way I figure, they still have to be on 24/7 clicking to win, and if they are then they would have won glitch or not

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Agreed!

My main ran 5xAAA+ (got 600, so now it's running an elf scout!), but my alt started late, so I went with 2x combo (Demon,BP) AAA/AAA+, since the AAA becomes useful faster. I lost to a hybrid team with a Quay in it, and I was like, "OMG DEA is teh awesome!" (because Math Is Hard). So I swapped in a Quay for my Ventus when I had the opportunity.

I'm sure there are a ton of other players just as not-smart as me. Smile

P.S. What ever happened to the new cartoon dragon-riding units -- I thought they were for this event.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:57 pm

the glitchy teams are really annoying...

I use 5AAA+m and every single time I see a 435, 380, 330, 190 team, I just skip since it's practically a guaranteed loss every single time.

OCCASIONALLY it's not a glitch team, but like 99% of the non 500bp teams I run into are like guaranteed glitch teams
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dyles Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Deathblob, i came across the same setup of
Quay+
Rejected
Rejected+
War arms
War arms+

and managed to defeat it.
Player name is Ru, not sure whether same player, but that configure isn't stronger than 5xAAA+ (unless glitched)

Dyles

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Is there something you have to do to "glitch" it, then?

My Quay team rarely loses, even to 435, 380, 330, 190bp teams.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by jimothy_ Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:02 pm

I've still only lost that one time. I believe I've fought the exact same setup (definitely plenty of hybrid teams with and without Quay, with any of the above bp totals) without coming even close to losing, so whatever "glitches" a team doesn't seem to be as simple as what monsters are in use.

jimothy_

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Well... i'm at 735 wins and 85% win rate...

And i'm starting to grow tired of those glitched teams...
The more i go up in wins, the more i encounter them! Like out of 20 battles, i now lose at least 10.

I run a 5 AAA+ and started to watchs the fights after starting to lose like nobody's business... Like you guys said, a majority of the team with a Quay+ in it are raping me because of their invincible leader. Like WTF O_O

But here's my contribution: I just lost 2 times to a guy with the same team as me, so 5 AAA+... He also had an invincible leader like the others, which was stomping me for 70 000 by attack and was only taking 50 per attack from me.

BTW i have a question, the final ranking, is it decided solely upon win rate? Because Ateam isn't clear about it. You need 200 or more wins to get ranked, but if win rate is more important then i might as well quit. I've gone down from 90% to 85% just because almost all teams below 500 bp are simply stomping my ass ("almost" because i still manage to beat some unlucky ones that didn't get the glitch even with the same team as the glitched ones)

So i would say the team you run isn't the only fact making you get the glitch, yet having a Quay+ in your team seems like it's making it way easier to.
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by Vallette Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Ardios:
"Final Ranking Rewards"
"Rewards given to players who win the most
Battles during the Event period. There are no ties. If two or more
players have an equal number of wins, the players' Win Rates will be the
tie breaker."

Vallette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:14 pm

Okay thanks Wink

Edit: Even so, i don't think i'll make it top 100 xD too bad
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by ck Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:41 pm

i figured out what the glitch is last night. basically all you need is one monster
u want glitched (aaa+) and any lower ranked monster than the glitched
monster. quay just happens to be a popular one to use because dea rocks. once your
glitched monster is max lvl u can then if u want replace all non aaa+ with aaa+ by stealing and then run a glitched 500bp team. from the few glitched 500bp teams i faced im guessing they want to beat the glitched non 500bp teams hahaha.

with
that said i run a hybrid team (no glitch) with quay+ and another aa+ with
ipa and i have no problem beating 500bp teams so far(could be im maxed and
they were not)

ck

Back to top Go down

Post by FrankF Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:40 pm

This event is a shame because it could have been good. I don't even think the glitch is the biggest problem. The ability for anyone to get a full AAA+ form within a few minutes of playing is absolutely ridiculous. What they should have done is:

1. made searching just like ally point summons (with a random % chance of a dark summon or Rank B skill summon)
2. made stealing actually stealing instead of just copyright infringement
3. made each attack subtract BP for your form, just like in the regular game

That would have made for a much more competitive (and fun IMO) game. As it is, this is just tedious and boring.

FrankF

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:38 am

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that AAA are so easy to get on the Island in order to tempt you to buy Dark Summons to try to get them.
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 am

bbr wrote:
BigV wrote:To ad to the list of exploiters:

Honda
PigeonPeasant
Jackson
Xercies
Cheeta (suitable name)
JulcE

I also started taking screenshots, but realized the name is not visible. I wonder how useful that would be.

I Hope ATeam is smart enough to check for exploits before finalizing the calculations for this even and ban the lot of them.

Just ran into a guy that did 100k dmg to each of my monsters before they could even attack back,..

Why ban?
I dont use glitch and they pissed me off too
But ban them is not the right way. How about their reason "i dont know its a glitch, i just use my monster i found or i stole like ateam said.why ban me?"

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by bbr Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:26 am

bacsiha wrote:
bbr wrote:

Honda
PigeonPeasant
Jackson
Xercies
Cheeta (suitable name)
JulcE

I also started taking screenshots, but realized the name is not visible. I wonder how useful that would be.

I Hope ATeam is smart enough to check for exploits before finalizing the calculations for this even and ban the lot of them.

Just ran into a guy that did 100k dmg to each of my monsters before they could even attack back,..

Why ban?
But ban them is not the right way. How about their reason "i dont know its a glitch, i just use my monster i found or i stole like ateam said.why ban me?"

Generally the toc/tou on most games claim: "if you find a bug, report it. If you abuse/exploit a bug that gives you an unfair advantage over other users you might be banned"
bbr
bbr

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:40 am

I'm running a maxxed Quay AA/AAA/AAA+ Demon form on my alt. Is there a way I can ensure that it's not glitched? Or can I just assume that it's not glitched, if I'm running at about 10% losses?
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by Noc3 Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:04 am

So I got my first ever anima summon, I got a life spirit, Im a bit depressed, I expected something of a higher value that would allow me to afford cthulhu, but at least it's not a sleep nor crit spirit I guess.

I'll try to sell it with some SoS for 150 ep, hopefully someone will buy it, I see tons of people selling theirs for low Sad
Noc3
Noc3

Back to top Go down

Post by bacsiha Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:27 am

bbr wrote:
bacsiha wrote:
bbr wrote:

Honda
PigeonPeasant
Jackson
Xercies
Cheeta (suitable name)
JulcE

Why ban?

Generally the toc/tou on most games claim: "if you find a bug, report it. If you abuse/exploit a bug that gives you an unfair advantage over other users you might be banned"

How do you know they abuse or not? What if they love these monster (like Quay) and want to use it instead of full AAA+ team, And the glitch is just coincidence ?

bacsiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Medeyer Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 am

bacsiha wrote:
How do you know they abuse or not? What if they love these monster (like Quay) and want to use it instead of full AAA+ team, And the glitch is just coincidence ?

Because there's just way too many people exploiting the system for it to be conicidence.

Medeyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathblob Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:58 am

But you can't make the assumption that anyone running Quay is intentionally using a glitch.

I'm pretty sure my alt is legit, because it just lost 4 times in a row. Razz
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

Post by echoside Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:23 am

Life spirit is better than the sleep spirit I got Sad I wouldnt have wasted my time doing 600 battles if I knew that was going to be the end result.

echoside

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:46 am

I've got a life spirit too -_-
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by Dranagh Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:46 pm

I too got a life spirit from Anima... and now I'm wondering what I should do with it.

I could auction it alright, ask for a bunch of potions for it, but I have a feeling life spirits aren't quite sought after and I would end up with a poor offer.

Other option would be to use it on my Cerberus+ thus replacing the not-quite-so-effective Undead Down with marginally more important (?) Heal.

However that'd make the Cerberus lose it's important powerful attack for one round during battle...

I dunno, what are your thoughts?

Dranagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry10 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 pm

BigV I confirm those names. This event is full of chaters that are taking advantage of bugs on purpose to win. Ban is the minimum measure to take.
Henry10
Henry10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ardios Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:45 pm

More and more people followin' up on the glitch, losing more and more battles the higher I go.
And I am sure Ateam won't even lift a finger.
Ardios
Ardios

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next