Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another poorly designed event from ATeam

+14
Saven
TankReady
forseek
UnderGround
Onds
Unreality
dan
Madcap
Drag0n
segamatic
KenshinX122
minikoo
Auren
Hypertrophic
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another poorly designed event from ATeam Empty Another poorly designed event from ATeam

Post by Hypertrophic Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:04 am

So ATeam decided to encourage 5x lvl 1, 1 BP monster raiding? And we don't get any credit when people attack us... 5000 normal battles at 95 BP each (the right way) is almost 500,000 energy or a ridiculous amount of BP's. This feels poorly designed and not well thought out. Am I missing something??

Hypertrophic

Back to top Go down

Another poorly designed event from ATeam Empty Re: Another poorly designed event from ATeam

Post by Auren Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:10 am

Yeah... it seems it didn't occur to them that people would abuse the system. Especially considering the numbers required for rewards are in the thousands... is it even possible to do that normally? They didn't think, at all.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Another poorly designed event from ATeam Empty Re: Another poorly designed event from ATeam

Post by minikoo Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 am

You got big sum of money during the tower event, and you're gonna lost most of it due to the stupid battle royale event, well done Ateam

minikoo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenshinX122 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:41 am

Yea, I have to agree with what everyone said. This is a poorly planned event. I've seen quite a few people now with an all C level team (and I am guessing 5 BP total) out there. For that team to work, everyone has to battle it out with C levels *sigh*. To get the good stuff, you need thousands of battles won for the dark summons and the A rank summons at the end. The only way to do that is if everyone in the Dark Summoner community decides to help each other. I do not really see that happening though.

KenshinX122

Back to top Go down

Post by segamatic Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 am

Everyone gets at least:

24*60 = 1440 BP per day

I'm assuming most people put most skill points into energy, so there's bound to be some wasted BP during the day. Then factor in collection bonuses, I'd estimate everyone has roughly 1000-1200 usable BP per day.

The event lasts for roughly 9 days, so you have roughly 10,000 natural BP to use.

If you use a very average team that uses 50-60 BP per fight, you're getting about 200 fights total.

If you use a all 1 BP team, you could potentially get up to 2000 fights from that, but I'd be surprised if you can win even 1/3 of them.

If you use a team with 1 good A+ and 4 C's (no point using B's, since good ones cost as much as A's), it'd be about 20 BP per fight, so 500 fights that you can all win if you pick good targets.

segamatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0n Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:17 am

Max A+ massacre + cx4 = 14BP.. I have 250BP = lots of fights,, usinf 2 Battle pots i ran out of fightable targets@105 fights = roughly 35 players weak enough for me to hit... i think i will be lucky to hit the 1000 fight mark but we will see
Drag0n
Drag0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:27 pm

Hypertrophic wrote:...This feels poorly designed and not well thought out. Am I missing something??

No, you're not. It seems to me that not much in this game is well thought out. The tower event was a tedious, boring train wreck.

Madcap

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 pm

Why not just use a single 1 BP monster as a leader, 1 BP per battle, and spam the shit out of it? It doesn't appear for the rewards that wins/losses matter, other than saying goodbye to your gold.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Auren Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:41 pm

You have to field a team of 5 and fight a team of 5 or it doesn't count.

Auren

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Auren wrote:You have to field a team of 5 and fight a team of 5 or it doesn't count.

Right, I remember reading that... need morning coffee...

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:01 pm

I am promoting this

http://tinyurl.com/dsbattle
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Unreality wrote:I am promoting this

bump. Already doing this.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm

I've noticed that it will still count the battle even if the defending player does not have a formation of five.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

dan wrote:I've noticed that it will still count the battle even if the defending player does not have a formation of five.
i believe the bug will be fixed
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

dan wrote:
Unreality wrote:I am promoting this

bump. Already doing this.
Will support this as well (once i get enough reapers, out of energy atm hehe)

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Quite some players have already joined the plan Smile
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Onds Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Trouble is, after searching the first 150 players, out of the many that SEEM to be supporting the plan, i've encountered one (1!) not actually cheating.

People are using C+ reapers here, levelled reapers there, making many of the battles are a big waste of time (and obviously bp) trying to do it "the fair way".

Edit: And yeah, i know many are using a low bp setup. Some of the below look like they are deliberately cheating though.

List of those with reapers as leader portrait
(green = legit, red = possible cheater, yellow = no dsbattle setup)
===============================================
041 --- xxizexx --- using gluttony in the setup (not leader)
069 --- kiss --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
074 --- Rhyno --- c+ reaper(s)
077 --- Neliel --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
098 --- Damon --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)

103 --- UNO --- LEGIT
107 --- boredomi666 --- setup looks legit, but reapers seem to hit slightly harder than lvl 1 / c reapers
112 --- Zooco --- setup looks legit, but reapers seem to hit slightly harder than lvl 1 / c reapers

113 --- GareBear --- c+ reaper(s)
115 --- killyou --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
127 --- maverick --- mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
164 --- Fabio Reis --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
173 --- Haji --- c+ reaper + mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
179 --- hindari --- void in the setup

218 --- Angry Pirate --- mixed stuff (might change setup later i guess)
239 --- David Coppafeel - c+ (might change setup later i guess)
252 --- peebee --- only 4 reapers in formation
283 --- DeadSight --- Void in setup
295 --- DanielK --- c+ (might change setup later i guess)

332 --- Lyreal --- official operation reaper in description, but mixed setup
385 --- Glutony --- c+ (might change setup later i guess)

(couldn't be arsed searching any further)

Gonna be doing some mixed setups myself until more people join in

Last edited by Onds on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

Onds

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:32 pm

I had a problem early and swapped in c+ reapers. Will swap back when I take a break. :-\ I think my phone is about to overheat. lol.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:39 pm

Onds wrote:Trouble is, after searching the first 150 players, out of the many that SEEM to be supporting the plan
those aren't joining the plan yet. They just naturally using bp 1 monsters

Only those with Reaper plan at their info count
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:32 pm

Lol. Most of the high rank on weekly r using C rank. Lol

Time to beat them up Twisted Evil
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Another poorly designed event from ATeam Empty Just keep losing

Post by forseek Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Go with 1bp monster team, spam atk random ppl. For me 500battle done atm.
forseek
forseek

Back to top Go down

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:19 pm

forseek wrote:Go with 1bp monster team, spam atk random ppl. For me 500battle done atm.

Except, there's an entirely separate reward tree for number of wins.

dan

Back to top Go down

Post by TankReady Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm

David coppafeel as of now has one C+ red sea reaper, random fairies and stuff in lineup
The magister has one C+ (not red sea) reaper, then a Wyrm lineup (ITS A TRAP).
Garebear C+ red sea leader, mixed lineup
xxizexx C red sea reaper as leader, pure dark,nwd, sear and stone tarasque.

Will add more as soon as i find em.

(killbot - not reaper but still a winnable match
the chosen one - one reaper and four fairies, still winnable depending on luck
moonchild - mixed lineup still winnable
hellgod - 2 reaper 3 fairies still winnable
fiendish devil - i'd say legit, team seems right, but lost 2 battles out of three. reapers leveled?

Onds - LEGIT <---- lol hey Onds, didn't know it was you!
Lyrael - i'd say legit, team seems right, but lost 3 battles out of three. reapers leveled?
Unreality - LEGIT

I am of course participating.

Last edited by TankReady on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

TankReady

Back to top Go down

Post by UnderGround Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:31 pm

forseek wrote:Go with 1bp monster team, spam atk random ppl. For me 500battle done atm.

so u prefer the total battles than the number of wins
UnderGround
UnderGround

Back to top Go down

Post by Unreality Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 pm

TankReady wrote:David coppafeel as of now has one C+ red sea reaper, random fairies and stuff in lineup
The magister has one C+ (not red sea) reaper, then a Wyrm lineup (ITS A TRAP).
Garebear C+ red sea leader, mixed lineup
xxizexx C red sea reaper as leader, pure dark,nwd, sear and stone tarasque.

Will add more as soon as i find em.

(killbot - not reaper but still a winnable match
the chosen one - one reaper and four fairies, still winnable depending on luck
moonchild - mixed lineup still winnable
hellgod - 2 reaper 3 fairies still winnable
fiendish devil - i'd say legit, team seems right, but lost 2 battles out of three. reapers leveled?

Onds - LEGIT <---- lol hey Onds, didn't know it was you!
Lyrael - i'd say legit, team seems right, but lost 3 battles out of three. reapers leveled?
Unreality - LEGIT

I am of course participating.

Hi thanks for the list. By the way I think the more important is to promote the idea to more people. Many of ppl in your list hasn't joined the operation yet. And maybe you can pledge at the "pledges" tab at tinyurl.com/dsbattle too Smile
Unreality
Unreality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next