Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for ATeam??

+9
larry378
Gav
blackholedreams
tyanon
Torroth
Guvire
Mortium
Event Horizon
romindog
13 posters

Go down

Suggestions for ATeam?? Empty Suggestions for ATeam??

Post by romindog Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:00 am

I've been trying to find a contact for ATeam for suggestions/improvements. Not even sure if these guys would listen . . . does anyone have suggestion to ATeam email/contact info?

I personally would love it if:

1) I could save and name monster formations so I didn't have to go drag and drop all the time.

2) I would love the auctions to become more of a flat rate and then a search function added. The current auction format is nearly useless and impossible to find and offer on what you are looking for. Plus, selling is hit or miss. This would most likely boost or stabilize the price of very rare cards and help normalize the price of normal everyday to mildly rare A and A+ monsters. I'm so tired of sifting through dorks offering lvl 1 Child of Pit and 5 EP and thinking they are going to get an AA or 1,000,000 gold. This has got to be fixed!!

Anyone with other ideas for this game? I'm just curious.

romindog

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for ATeam?? Empty Re: Suggestions for ATeam??

Post by Event Horizon Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Suggestion for A Team:
Stop being so greedy and milking this game for all that it is worth. You must have made massive profits already compared to the miniscule costs associated with developing this game.
The Mobius Ages event was one of the best events ever (It still is, but is diminished. At least you did something right. But now you're trying to undo your mistake?).. until you ruined it by adding Mobius Entities that only 1 in 500000 can kill. In addition, you even increased the chance of getting skilless Bs. WHY?
But you're not reading this and you don't care, so I might as well be preaching to the choir. Continue on with making as much moolah as possible for the lowest cost. People will still pay for it.

--
Praise:

I do applaud you though for finally balancing the value of ep/bp/gold. Letting people get so many different As. Improving the clan system tenfold by actually allowing you to gauge member activeness. This event has made it a necessity to be in a GOOD clan and be active to succeed. You're not all that bad. Maybe this outweighs all the negative above. I just hope this will continue in future events.

---
You shouldn't bother making suggestions. Really. Its not like they read this. The auction system is the way it is to make them the most mmolah possible. Imagine if prices were stable. Then you wouldn't even think of spending 400 ep on an AA, when you see how many there are. They'd probably only cost 100 ep each.. and A Team would lose your potential funding. ^^"
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm

I'd love to see a proper auction system, where if it hits the reserve you actually sell it.
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Guvire Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:17 pm

They don't read this because it's a fan forum, not one sponsored by a team.

Guvire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortium Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 am

That's right, but the email address for support/suggestions is:

info+iphone+dsummoner@support.a-tm.co.jp
Mortium
Mortium

Back to top Go down

Post by Torroth Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:06 pm

I would also suggest they add a button to the gift box to allow you to take multiple monsters out at once..

Torroth

Back to top Go down

Post by tyanon Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:40 pm

1) The AH is atrocious. All it really needs to have is to search by a particular card name, but right now I imagine almost everyone that uses the AH is looking for a particular card at a time, and it could take like 30 minutes just to find a couple auctions with that card in it.

2) Re-evaluate combos so that more of the cards produced have a place in an efficient formation. It is kind of lame they have all these great cards and people only want a handful from each colour due to winged/pyscho/brute or whatever..

tyanon

Back to top Go down

Post by blackholedreams Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:33 pm

They definitely need better combos. For instance, why does Sin have barely any crawlers, creations, or mystics? The handful that exist is completely useless because you can't put them in any good formation.

Why are wings the only other real combo you can stack with a species combo?

Because of the combos and monster distribution, most of the cards in the game are 100% useless.

blackholedreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:46 pm

One suggestion I would make which I think would be highly disagreed with is there should be 1 Agility monster per species in all guilds. This would lead to a wider variety of teams. Rather than seeing Sin demon, Psycho wing brute and Covert wyrm teams everywhere. I understand that doing this would massively change the current rates of the game but at the minute something like that is needed as it is way too expensive to obtain some cards.

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by Gav Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:47 pm

blackholedreams wrote:They definitely need better combos. For instance, why does Sin have barely any crawlers, creations, or mystics? The handful that exist is completely useless because you can't put them in any good formation.

Why are wings the only other real combo you can stack with a species combo?

Because of the combos and monster distribution, most of the cards in the game are 100% useless.

They should try to introduce and elemental combo, team full of fire, cold etc...

Gav

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:43 pm

For starters; impulse needs a winged agility monster. Psycho has WWE, Covert has Lindwurm, both common, both cheap. Give nidhogg wings I say.

And here's an aesthetic complaint; what's up with pit? It's one of the most iconic and widely utilized monsters of all time. Because it is an agility impulse demon. There is literally NO other reason. The stats are mediocre, and what is the concept art? It's some sort of half man, half fish-centipede, or half centipede half man-fish. It is one of the dopiest looking things ever, which is favored (rightfully so) for its stats.

I have no doubt that if A-team released an exclusive untradable monster which was ONLY obtainable through store purchase for say 10,000 soul points that was a winged impulse demon with agility that had the cover art of the result of sitting bare-assed on a copier machine, (let's call it buttmonster) people would go wild go for it. because of the stats.

ya lol basically what Gav said. Monster value is extremely heavily based on combo potential. Which to some degree takes some fun out of the game. It's basically go for the cookie-cutter build or be obsolete.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 pm

"sitting bare-assed on a copier machine"

hahahaha larry Razz

auction house
Buttmonster, non AA+ max offers will be instantly denied

I want more psycho winged dragons! There are only four! Fafnir, Tiamut, Snowstorm, and Crystal. That was such a tease lol. When I started I really wanted to go for winged dragons, then I found out that not enough existed confused
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:21 pm

Maybe you can get the new AA psycho winged dragon with 34 bp?

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:27 pm

haha maybe, but from what I hear, I have a better chance to win the lottery while spontaneously combusting cheers
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 pm

lol, tyvm for the link to this, Jessie, now here's my suggestion that will probably be ignored by ATEAM(but if y'all like it, join me in overstuffing their inbox with emails about this. if it is commonly requested, and likelier to get them more greenbacks, they'll do it, lol):

give max level clans the option to purchase a new building in which they can spend more gold to buy a small member limit increase(up to 5 more members, let's say), more ranks, the option to name them, and the option to delegate powers to those ranks. for instance this is how it might work:

a level 30 clan's general can optionally spend 5m gold to buy a Headquarters building, in which he can then spend 5m to buy 5 more member spots for the clan, for a total of 30 clan members. or he could spend 2m to get one more assignable rank, with 2 people that can be assigned to it. and later another 3m after purchasing the first rank to get a second rank, then another 5m for a third rank, 3 ranks being the limit. apart from that, he could also spend 1m/slot to increase the number of slots for each rank, optionally. you get the idea. and once headquarters has been purchased in the first place, the general gets access to another menu, where they can decide what powers the other ranks actually have within the clan, free of charge(he already spent 5m for the feature with the purchase of the headquarters building).

imo, implementing this feature to max level clans would increase the ep price of gold per million, and thus generate more sales for the greedy ateam, so we all win, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Razz I love that idea! Larry and I recently started a clan, and one of our biggest gripes is the fact that we couldn't establish custom ranks with custom privileges. The clan is called "Monster Corp." And we though it would be awesome if we could switch "General" to "CEO" and have different types of lieutenants like a VP(who could do everything the CEO/General could except rename clan and kick people), a "CFO" (who could also upgrade facilities) a "CIO" (who could also edit the clan description and message), and add "Board of Directors" or "Founder" status to our 'founding' members (the 4 or 5 of us were members of another clan that got really inactive and decided to leave together and start a new one). stuff like that would be great!

It would be really cool to have more facilities which could be bought at max level (we're not there yet! but it's been only 4 days and we've already upgraded some facilities, and are level 21 as a clan) like psycho/impulse/covert facilities or a brute hut, or a wyrm cave, or a crawler den, a mystic garden (maybe could be bought by using monsters of that type! like donating 100 wyrms to start a wyrm cave level 1) maybe even something like a monument that gives a teeny honor point gain like 10% (maybe this could cost honor points to buy!) or a sacrificial altar that decreases gold cost of sacrifices by some amount (so trying to level up skills on a maxed monster costs 6000 instead of 7100 or something)!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
It would be really cool to have more facilities which could be bought at max level (we're not there yet! but it's been only 4 days and we've already upgraded some facilities, and are level 21 as a clan) like psycho/impulse/covert facilities or a brute hut, or a wyrm cave, or a crawler den, a mystic garden (maybe could be bought by using monsters of that type! like donating 100 wyrms to start a wyrm cave level 1) maybe even something like a monument that gives a teeny honor point gain like 10% (maybe this could cost honor points to buy!) or a sacrificial altar that decreases gold cost of sacrifices by some amount (so trying to level up skills on a maxed monster costs 6000 instead of 7100 or something)!

not sure what those facilities would do, you don't say that in your post, would they increase the stats of monsters of that type/species in your formation? if so, that would be wicked, lol.

for myself, all i want is to set up my clan to have:

1x General(ME!)
1x Vice-General(has almost equal power to me, just cannot demote/kick me, or disband the clan)
4x Captain(can promote/demote everyone who is ranked below captain, and invite/kick anyone below captain, and can also upgrade facilities(except hq))
8x Lieutenant(can only Invite new people to the clan)
16x Regular Members(no special powers of any sort)

for me to do this, the hq building is an absolute necessity. also, the hq will make totally defunct clans a much more rare occurence, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Armitaage wrote:
JessicaMD wrote:
psycho/impulse/covert facilities or a brute hut, or a wyrm cave, or a crawler den, a mystic garden (maybe could be bought by using monsters of that type! like donating 100 wyrms to start a wyrm cave level 1)
not sure what those facilities would do, you don't say that in your post, would they increase the stats of monsters of that type/species in your formation? if so, that would be wicked, lol.

Yeah, the idea is that those facilities would give some boosts to the skills for the relevant monsters (the skill boost would be small, maybee 10% rounded down, so if you have the brute hut, and a WWSP with IPD(10-19) it would functionally be IPD11-20, and if you have an SGQ(20) it would functionally be IPA(22). There would also have to be a limit of maybe two of the species facility per clan, so choosing which ones to have would be an involved clan decision!

It would also be great to have some customization of the 'background' or landscape of the clan hq; the current 'meadow' is pretty cool, but it seems kinda theme dissonant to me (when compared to all those funny mission descriptions, which I might add as an observation that i REALLY ENJOY! They're all like doing stereotypically 'villainous' or 'evil' things, but done heroically with good intentions like torturing bandits who were bothering the good townsfolk) It would be cool to have a different environment options which would have different effects! Like a fiery wasteland with lava flows and a volcano which would boost the stats of fire-oriented monsters like hellfire talos, fafnir, and others. Or an arctic expanse with crystal towers which boosts cold-oriented monsters like hell ice dragon, snowstorm dragon, and crystal dragon. Or a hellscape with gothic spires and ruins which boosts demons. Or a lush jungle which benefits mystics and crawlers! OR a 'cloud city' with mountaintop fortresses and eyries which boost winged monsters!

I think stuff like that would really help clans become more involved (since the environment change would be limited to one) and coordinate towards certain themes! Like a predominately winged brute using clan may opt to go for cloud city and the brute hut, and a predominately demon using clan might opt to go for the hellscape and the demonic portal (didn't mention above, but would work like the other species buildings).
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 pm

aww yeah, I remember talking about all of this, you left out two things!

Training Arena: test your formation out against your clan-mates'. no honor point gain or gold gain, or change in official records (W/L, consecutive wins etc...) just a fun an easy way to play with different formations!

Treasury/Storage Depot: a "public" storage facility basically, often higher level clan members have mountains of As that they can't sell, but that lower level members could find useful! And often, they are WAYYYY too many to list in clan chat, or in standard wall messages. This is a place where said mons could be 'dumped' in a freebie box of sorts.
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by jonpho Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:59 pm

Great ideas ^

jonpho

Back to top Go down

Post by blah Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm

Maybe the WL could actually become a WL for most people... that would be useful

blah

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:21 pm

haha yeah! I forgot about the training arena! The whole battle point recharge thing and losing honor points really makes me (and others probably feel the same about this) hesitant about trying out new combos!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down