Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam? Empty Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam?

Post by jlflour Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:27 am

Seriously though. I'm tyranny guild so my creature to evolve is the bird. When I'm evolving him, his rank (c,b,a, etc.) shows in purple so i got the tyranny prog + to boost him. But his name is in green so now im wondering if he's rancor guild??

Like i said, i have tyranny prog+ (torture) and my creature is on A and the gauge barely moves. I'm talking like BARELY! It apprears to move the same amount even if I'm not using the prog. Anyone else agree or disagree, please share your thoughts. I'm thouroughly pissed at ATeam for coming up with another BS event to make a quick buck.

jlflour

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam? Empty Re: Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam?

Post by blah Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:31 am

Lol, lots of complaints here...

Look at the color of the heart. That should give you a pretty good idea of what guild he's in.

The prog should give you 2x progress. Don't expect to see it move much either way though.... the end reward is a 20 bp AA, keep that in mind, though(as opposed to a 16 bp cast).

blah

Back to top Go down

Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam? Empty Re: Anyone else think this new event is a scam by ATeam?

Post by jlflour Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:43 am

Do you know the stats on it? And what can you evolve after that? I'm about 10ep in and wondering if its really worth investing another 20-30 for just one (prob weak) AA.

jlflour

Back to top Go down

Post by Event Horizon Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:31 am

I saw an actual image of the card of the new sin AA+. It is 16bp with no skill. The A+s are 20 bp though. Also saw images of the cards of the progs before the event started (with this one) and they were spot on. So.. either the 20bp is a 'mistake' by A Team.. or they changed it afterward. Only time will tell.
Event Horizon
Event Horizon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bestron2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:34 am

Event Horizon wrote:I saw an actual image of the card of the new sin AA+. It is 16bp with no skill. The A+s are 20 bp though. Also saw images of the cards of the progs before the event started (with this one) and they were spot on. So.. either the 20bp is a 'mistake' by A Team.. or they changed it afterward. Only time will tell.

How?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This guys on page 4 or 5 put up a screenshot of the new Sin AA, and it says that its 20 BP.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down