Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Rank AAA Monsters!

+24
KrystaK
qpwoalsk
dextery
Scratch102
JessicaMD
Ologolos
Necromonger
larry378
silentsong
Hummus
Dark Impact
SwtLaotiaNix7
Othrelo
Demosnam
LeadWing85
robinsonsteve62
applesauce
bacsiha
XJF
Armitaage
Deathblob
Jewelguy
God_of_War
Bestron2
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introducing Rank AAA Monsters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introducing Rank AAA Monsters!

Post by Armitaage Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 pm

AND to release a few more AAAs to make each individual one more affordable. i don't see them changing jack for just 6 monsters, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Introducing Rank AAA Monsters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introducing Rank AAA Monsters!

Post by Scratch102 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:40 pm

LeadWing85 wrote:the best thing ive ever summoned was an adan, and that was from a free DS during the ruins event.
Ok this gives me hope...so it IS possible to summon an AA from a free DS?

There is hope.
Scratch102
Scratch102

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Scratch102 wrote:
LeadWing85 wrote:the best thing ive ever summoned was an adan, and that was from a free DS during the ruins event.
Ok this gives me hope...so it IS possible to summon an AA from a free DS?

There is hope.

i can confirm this, i already have summoned 2 AAs from free summons before
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Demosnam Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:13 pm

applesauce wrote:
Demosnam wrote:
applesauce wrote:
Demosnam wrote:That's ridiculous, and I did post on my wall about getting it in 5 tries, and I am pissed cuz i can't sell it and if i don't use it, it's wasted. My team, you can see down below, has to be broken up.

Couldn't have won a decent AA so i could get some ep.

i would take a AAA over any AA any day of the week, as soon as they make it trade-able(they will eventually) you'll be able to get several thousand eps quickly and do some serious upgrades to your team rather than gettting a couple hundred(if u summoned a good AA) now

I guess you're right, but them I'm a little dubious on them actually making AAAs tradeable, cuz they didn't start off like this. Why would they bother changing it? It would kinda crash the economy and equilibrium.

i think they will, it may just be that they need some time to implement everything to work with an entire new class, such as ah, wl, etc etc.

IF it happens, I will be very happy with myself, my I'm not keeping my hopes too high.

Demosnam

Back to top Go down

Post by dextery Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 am

I've summoned a gold gorger dragon from free dark summon. So I'm dead sure yes is positive but chances are you know how LOL

dextery

Back to top Go down

Post by applesauce Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am

Demosnam wrote:
IF it happens, I will be very happy with myself, my I'm not keeping my hopes too high.

this game is built around trading, however incompetent/greedy one may think A-Team is, i doubt they would want to kill the game by making AAA not available for trade forever
applesauce
applesauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Demosnam Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 am

applesauce wrote:

this game is built around trading, however incompetent/greedy one may think A-Team is, i doubt they would want to kill the game by making AAA not available for trade forever

Fair enough. I hope it comes soon, then. I want the tyranny one.

Demosnam

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:43 am

LeadWing85 wrote: i regularly spend money on DS, more so when i get extra fat checks from my agent.

your agent...?
Not trying to be an a-hole; just curious what you do that you have an agent!
alien
Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by qpwoalsk Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 am

LeadWing85 wrote:
larry378 wrote:
silentsong wrote:I did 3 11x dark summons and the best i got was a taroth

'best you got'

lmao I got a 25usd Google Play card for Christmas courtesy of JessicaMD, 3k soulpoints, just enough for an 11x dark summon. got a witch of snakes as my 'guaranteed A', and a bunch Bs (mostly garbage; some with skills, the only usefully ones being 1 agi elf heroine, and 1 ded alluring bw)

is there some sort of algorithm which increases your chances on getting 'good' things based on how much money you have spent on the game? or is there some sort of modifier tied to account?

I've spent 50usd on this game now (this 25 being the latter, and the former 25 being a card I received from some business function and had lying around until one of my former clan-mates told me that google play gift cards could be used for soul point), and I distinctly remember all the stuff I got from dark summons from the first card being utter crap; the highlights of which were crit Bs while this guaranteed A nonsense wasn't happening.

On the other hand; folks are summoning AAs regularly from their dark summons in my clan (although admittedly they PAY for dark summons regularly), and I hear all sorts of stuff about people getting good things on the forum (I concede that the 'reports' may be an insanely small slice of actual paying customers, since I feel that people who get garbage aren't always inclined to up and post about it), but is there any merit to the suggestion that there may be some sort of hidden modifier to the success rate (aka. getting good shit) from dark summons somehow proportionally linked to the amount of money spent, or perhaps intrinsically to an account? or am I just looking for some sort of ulterior explanation for my garbage luck?

I can resolutely say that my experience with "dark summons" has certainly not been one which will encourage me to directly pay for any

id like to argue against the hidden paying player bonus when summoning. i regularly spend money on DS, more so when i get extra fat checks from my agent. i can safely say i spend around 50-100 monthly. no ass hole comments regarding this please. the best thing ive ever summoned was an adan, and that was from a free DS during the ruins event. in fact, at the start of this last event i did 33 payed summons, and not only did i not summon even a dru, i did not summon one single prog.

my opinion is that it truely is just plain random, some have terrible luck, some need to start playing the lotto more often.

How do you not smash your phone against the wall and curse A-team lol?
Despite people often complaining about how people who pay shouldn't gain such a big advantage the matter of fact is your putting quite a few coins into this game and should
really be rewarded by the developers...but Adan...wow lol.

I think A-team should even make it the more you pay for summons the better your chances get.

qpwoalsk

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm

i gotta say i dont think these AAA will be worth squat...people will want them just to have them but other than that they are useless. they have like 2K more attack than Vaisravana+M with an added 60bp to your cost. and keep in mind that 16K attack they put out there is on the + and maxed version..,.dont be fooled. i always thought that number was for a maxed reg until i got my Vias and was exited for the 15K reg but leartned that one the hard way. i think these guy are useless and very weak for the bp usage and almost in general, like i said 1500-2000 more attack and such than the 40bp AAs they've released

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:11 pm

robinsonsteve62 wrote:i gotta say i dont think these AAA will be worth squat...people will want them just to have them but other than that they are useless. they have like 2K more attack than Vaisravana+M with an added 60bp to your cost. and keep in mind that 16K attack they put out there is on the + and maxed version..,.dont be fooled. i always thought that number was for a maxed reg until i got my Vias and was exited for the 15K reg but leartned that one the hard way. i think these guy are useless and very weak for the bp usage and almost in general, like i said 1500-2000 more attack and such than the 40bp AAs they've released

That is for the AAA version the AAA plus version will be alot more . The 16k is reg please research before you post.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:36 pm

Well every monster yhat they have started posting max figures on is for the +VERSION...if youactually look at them when you max them.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by KrystaK Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:03 pm

That aaa in plus form will probably do well over 20k damage if not more Not only that but its defense is better in reg form then any aa in plus form. This is a guess but it will probably be around a 22k 30k 22k monster plus and max. I have yet to see one plus and the numbers. Also in the aa game attack is not the only factor health and defense plays a much bigger role and being able to survive means alot more. I am projecting the brutes numbers there.

With Health ipd and dea that aaa plus will be very hard even for aa's to kill.

KrystaK

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:11 pm

hmm i wonder how much someone with a AAA would be willing to pay for a great evolution soul... There'll be only 10. hmm.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Armitaage Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:20 pm

lol, i don't think great souls will work on AAAs, lol. call it a hunch, but i'm pretty sure there's higher souls that do work on AAAs, lol.
Armitaage
Armitaage

Back to top Go down

Post by XJF Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:20 pm

It seems all the summoners I've seen with AAA monsters have the one that matches their guild, which statistically speaking, is odd.

It seems as if when you get one they give you the one that matches your guild because you can't trade them?

Can anyone confirm this?
XJF
XJF

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dagger Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm

^^I know for sure that's not true. I have a low lvl clannie who got the tyranny AAA and he's guild Sin.
Flying Dagger
Flying Dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:42 pm

Flying Dagger wrote:^^I know for sure that's not true. I have a low lvl clannie who got the tyranny AAA and he's guild Sin.

ditto on that!

not exactly the same, but someone in our signature request thread who is tyranny has the sin AAA
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Demosnam Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:31 pm

JessicaMD wrote:
Flying Dagger wrote:^^I know for sure that's not true. I have a low lvl clannie who got the tyranny AAA and he's guild Sin.

ditto on that!

not exactly the same, but someone in our signature request thread who is tyranny has the sin AAA

MEEEEEE!

Demosnam

Back to top Go down

Post by silentsong Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

you know, since you can't trade or sell those, they should have something like, instead of summoning one of the AAA monsters, you summon a AAA crystal in which you can choose which one you want.

silentsong

Back to top Go down

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:54 pm

So anyone +ed and maxed one yet

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyUnderTheSea Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Also, does anyone know how much it cost to evolve one?
SkyUnderTheSea
SkyUnderTheSea

Back to top Go down

Post by larry378 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:08 pm

SkyUnderTheSea wrote:Also, does anyone know how much it cost to evolve one?

it's 24 or 28m (not a range of values, it is either 24 or 28)

but I don't remember exactly
larry378
larry378

Back to top Go down

Post by Ologolos Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 am

larry378 wrote:
SkyUnderTheSea wrote:Also, does anyone know how much it cost to evolve one?

it's 24 or 28m (not a range of values, it is either 24 or 28)

but I don't remember exactly

Although...
check out nath25 profile wall (rank 1 on decisive path event) guild French Powah

AAA+ War Arm God "whatever"
level 300
atk: 18792
def 22968
hp: 22968
no skill
evolve cost 4455000
of course, no idea what level it was evolved on... so larry could be right if this one was evolved at lvl 200...

Ologolos
Ologolos

Back to top Go down

Post by Horg Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 am

24 Million to evolve a level 1 to level 1.

And lol no skill on the 100 bp AAA...what a ripoff. If I got a AAA...I would never, ever use that piece of trash.
Horg
Horg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next