Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?!

4 posters

Go down

New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?! Empty New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?!

Post by Gosh Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:32 am

are you sure this is a good decision A team?

Gosh

Back to top Go down

New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?! Empty Re: New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?!

Post by Deathblob Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:23 am

If there's one thing the Japanese are good at, it's deflation.

Well, besides drawing, I suppose. (.)(.)
Deathblob
Deathblob

Back to top Go down

New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?! Empty Re: New rank AA monsters added.. wait...45bp?!

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:43 pm

Anyone else think the sin one looks like a AA version child of pit (without agility of course)

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:13 pm

i wish they would do more 20-30bp AAs...

Aside from the cost, I think one thing that puts alot of people off of AAs is they being super high bp... If there were AA (and no... I don't mean 5x 16bp, those things are a joke compared to regular A teams) teams you could build with species/guild etc... combo that were ~100 bp, I think alot more people would be into it.

but the big species combos are wyrm, brute, demon, crawler, and all of those are ultra high bp once you get a whole team together... even if they just built on the existing low bp AAs like more low bp covert mystics and demons to go with dru and odin, or more low psy demons to go with taroth and kotone, or low bp sin wyrms to go with kanna and venus

it's especially weird with the dragons, I mean aside from the planet dragons, all of them are 30+ bp... there really should be more low bp AAs of all types imo
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down