Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas???

4 posters

Go down

ideas??? Empty ideas???

Post by robinsonsteve62 Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:56 am

So I won the spirits, I'm trying to figure out a game plan. My thoughts are to change Kotone to ded and het rid of leth and try to get verspaka.

robinsonsteve62

Back to top Go down

ideas??? Empty Re: ideas???

Post by Bestron2 Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:09 am

I'm no expert at this sort of thing, but I would say if in doubt, just sell the spirits and use the EP for a stable base to do whatever you want.

IMHO I say you should aim for the full AA + team before you start worrying about the skills, and if you get lucky and sell each spirit for the upper price ranges you would probably be able to buy those two AA+ monsters which start with "V". (I can't remember them ATM because their names are super wierd and I can't be bothered to check). If you do that you would have 4 AA+ (Taroth, Kotone and those two wierd "V" psycho demons) and then DCC.
Bestron2
Bestron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Patchouli Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 pm

If you're going to use the spirits overwrite a junk skill like crit or undead/mystic down or something. Kotone with max original skill is pretty valuable

Patchouli

Back to top Go down

Post by Bender214 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:32 pm

Yeah... No changing guild downs anymore. Or health up. Hate seeing crimsons and cont devs with lightning or crit up. Or IPD dhrs..

Better off selling, don't need skill changes with psycho demon.

Bender214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down