Dark Summoner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheap psycho AA form ideas

3 posters

Go down

cheap psycho AA form ideas Empty cheap psycho AA form ideas

Post by JessicaMD Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:05 pm

haha ok, so I know I make this thread every other week, but I think this is getting closer to an executable plan!

tldr version at bottom!

I recently realized that I have quite a few AAs lying around, and was thinking that I might be a bit closer to doing an AA team that I thought earlier. I also had a little ep windfall yesterday when I free dark summoned a sin prog, so I think I might be able to add some new monsters to what I have to make a decent AA form.

I have on hand... (2x regs, unevolved in all cases)

ice knight guy from the previous event (health up)
harrier mushi (ipd)
13bp (dea)
13bp (ded)
hall cast (lol yup, this is my original set of hallcasts from den of woe)

Instead of hall-cast, I could use a neptune+m which my boyfriend has but isn't using. I guess that would be that much faster than evolving and maxing hall cast

So, my main question is about the 13bp dea/ded monsters from the 5million download freebie event. I've heard that their stats are really really bad, and somehow disconnected from the basic bp:stat ratio. however, they have decent skills, and more importantly;I already have them (so they're 'free'!).

would

ice knight/mushi/13bp dea/13bp ded/neptune(or hall)

be an OK team?

should have 4 useful skills, and 3x combo (psy, rarity, level)

or would the 13bps gimp it so hard that i would be better off using an A team.

and in the case of the 13bps making it bad; could I still run the team with just one of them?

like this:

gorger/ice knight/mushi/13bp dea/neptune ?

same skill-set, and same combo

or would the 13bp still be a disastrously 'weak link'?

Or are there any obvious cheap and decently skilled monsters that I've forgotten which I could add to the set of ones I have to make a decent AA team?

there's also a teeny extra condition of trying to keep bp cost low and aesthetics (within reason), I know taroth and nyar could replace 13bp dea and nep, and they're both affordable, but I think that's too much bp cost, also I don't really like either of those two aesthetically lol. then there's devoid and roto who I really like and can afford, but skill is bad, etc etc...

TLDR VERSION
so If anyone could tweak this team idea, it would be greatly appreciated!

ice knight/mushi/ ??? / ??? / ???

monsters available: 13bp dea, 13bp ded, hallcast, neptune, horned phantom tiger (well, I have one, but I also have the other nadir bosses, so I could trade sickle or explosive for a second one i guess)

and I'm willing to buy one or two more (well one pricier one, or two cheaper ones, it's not so much about if I'm willing to buy, more on if I can afford lol)

Thank you!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

cheap psycho AA form ideas Empty Re: cheap psycho AA form ideas

Post by JessicaMD Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 am

bump...

come on guys, help a player out (lol)

seriously, my inventory is overflowing with sow/e I need to know what I should actually start evolving/maxing towards a team.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerStrike Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:48 pm

Is Ice Knight a Blistering Rienda?

When I build a team, I'd like my leader to be as strong as I can get it so I would use Gold Gorger.

You might try.

Gorger/Rienda/Mushi/Purple Light/Hurricane
DED/Health Up/IPD/DEA/Crit

Theses skill you can level to 20. Dodge rate is very hard to level for me so I wouldn't use Horned Phantom. Takes a lot of trading.

I don't know the max stats for Kraken+ but he is cheap and might be useful if you don't want to use Hurricane. But he doesn't have any skill so that would be something to remember.

TigerStrike

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:05 pm

TigerStrike wrote:Is Ice Knight a Blistering Rienda?

When I build a team, I'd like my leader to be as strong as I can get it so I would use Gold Gorger.

You might try.

Gorger/Rienda/Mushi/Purple Light/Hurricane
DED/Health Up/IPD/DEA/Crit

Theses skill you can level to 20. Dodge rate is very hard to level for me so I wouldn't use Horned Phantom. Takes a lot of trading.

I don't know the max stats for Kraken+ but he is cheap and might be useful if you don't want to use Hurricane. But he doesn't have any skill so that would be something to remember.

haha yeah ice knight is rienda

That sounds good! I really like gold gorger (was the first AA I saw when I started playing that really made me go "wow! I want that")

I can probably get a gorger. then it's just up to evolving and maxing...

is hurricane really necessary? I got the impression that crit is kinda crappy as a skill (haven't really used a form with crit in it personally, but that seems to be what I've heard from alot of higher level AA players etc)

Because I don't have hurricane, so I could use my boyfriend's Neptune, or evolve my hall-cast. It's just that I'm wondering if crit will really be worth the money to get rather than use a similarly powered monster with no skill that I already have.

Thanks for the feedback!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by TigerStrike Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:22 pm

You could use Hall Cast as your attack formation and Neptune as your defensive formation.

TigerStrike

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Thanks!

I'm going to start working on evolving and maxing rienda, mushi, and solruna

I'll use neptune with them, and start looking for a gorger. I could probably get a gorger right now, but I might try save up to go directly for a gorger+ or +m since it'll take quite a bit of time before the rest of the team is ready, so I don't need one immediately.
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by zzz1998 Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am

I would recommend taroth+ and nyar+ basically for price. You can have both + version for the same price as regular ggd. I know you like wyrm but we are talking about cheap right.

zzz1998

Back to top Go down

Post by JessicaMD Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:36 am

zzz1998 wrote:I would recommend taroth+ and nyar+ basically for price. You can have both + version for the same price as regular ggd. I know you like wyrm but we are talking about cheap right.

I do know about taroth, and nyar. I just don't like how they look.

Admittedly that would be better for the form on the whole, and cheaper (nyar & taroth > ggd & solruna) but I think the ggd alternative is aesthetically pleasing enough to justify the slightly inferior overall stats or whatever. Razz

thanks for the feedback though!
JessicaMD
JessicaMD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down